Who is online?In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
StatisticsWe have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel
Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
Aliases: Skull Diggers, Ossis Talpa
Abilities: - Very strong, allowing them to push large boulders and whatnot to build their dens.
- The green liquid that seeps from their skulls is a substance similar to toxic waste, and should be kept away from if you are a human (even though they aren't smart enough to utilize it in battle). It's completely harmless to demons, however, and some even consider it a delicacy to spread over certain meals.
- Amazing sense of smell, some are trained by hunters (not the Demon Hunter sort) as their "hounds".
- They can eat and digest nearly anything. Not picky eaters in the slightest, however they refuse to eat coal (explained below).
Miscellaneous Notes: - Range from three to five feet in size, but weigh far more than they would appear to (several tons).
- Live underground, and rarely come above land. They do have a love for diamonds and jewels, however, and if they smell one from underground they will dig their way up to devour the precious object.
- Enter a period of "heat" once a month. They have no need to breed, as well as being genderless, but they lay eggs above ground at this time. These eggs hatch after several days, but not as babies. Instead they hatch and leave masses of coal behind. If an adventurer stumbles upon piles of the substance in the Blightscape, there is more than likely a group of Blightmoles living under right where they stand.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum