Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1]

Go down

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] Empty Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1]

Post by Lucrum Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] 45n7
He wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon, or, more appropriately in this day and age, I should say if you haven't been here before you're only like four years old and need to get off the internet right now. I mean it, this place will rot your soul, kids.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] Rm66
We'll snatch you up just like Zubat- Wait a minute, how the fuck is he holding Squirtle?

Anyway, as I was starting with this faux-narrative, this is the world of Pokemon. Kids and adults alike trap little critters inside tiny metal orbs called "Pokeballs," and force them to fight each other to the death until they faint. It's as simple as that. Sure, there's some shit about the Indigo League or whatever, but who gives a Rattata's ass? LET'S GET POKEMONING IT UP IN KANTO.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] Qfmu
Dramatic 80's action movie close ups and everything.

This kid's name is Ash Ketchum. He starts his Pokemon adventure tomorrow because he's finally ten years old, but because of some whacked out, possibly cocaine-induced, dream, he breaks his alarm clock and can't wake up in time. Who hasn't had this happen to them after a nightlong party with drugs and bitches?

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] Tbev
Apparently not Gary Motherfucking Oak.

Not even getting into how to justify a, once again in bold, ten year old being able to adventure out into a dangerous world, Ash gets his first Pokemon. Most kids get to start with a Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Because this baseball cap wearing dweeb got to Professor Oak's lab late, however, he was forced into making friends with an electric rodent that hates him. AKA: Pikachu.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] 2io9
Is my point about ten year olds getting through yet?

Taking his brand new Pokemon, Pokedex, Pokeballs, Pokewatch, Pokebrella, Pokebelt, Pokebriefcase, Pokeshoes, Ash sets off on his adventure. Of course, he tells his mom goodbye, but she was conveniently outside and nestling Pikachu between her breasts so we can skip that part. The first step in his journey should obviously be to go get Oak's Parcel, right? Just like in the games? Yeah?

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] Sse
Wrong.

Crossing "Get attacked by birds because I'm an idiot" off of his to-do list, Ash finally gets away from the flock of pissed off Spearow on his tail by jumping into a river. Swimming deftly (and by deftly I mean "also like an idiot") downstream, he finally gets fished up by some red-headed broad in suspenders. Like most raging feminazis would be, she's more worried about the yellow demon mouse than the human being.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] A6wc
"THAT BOY HAS A POKEMON. DAMMIT, NOW I HAVE TO HELP HIM."

Now, I know what you're thinking. Red-headed feminist moving into position. She could be a hostile, you aren't sure, but you do know one thing. She screams. She screams and it hurts your ears. There's only one course of action when something so dire falls into your lap.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] S3md
Steal the bitch's bike.

A clean getaway is made, and he's off to the nearest Pokemon Center. However, there's one thing Ash didn't know about Spearow. They never give up. They are the unholy abomination sent forth onto the world by Lucifer himself, and nothing will stop them from killing those who have wronged them.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] S3cl
They're coming for your blood. And your bread crumbs.

Fallen, beaten, broken, down in the mud because it conveniently started raining to add to the dramatics, Ash has nowhere to turn. Pikachu is gravely injured, all is bleak. Except for the fact that Pikachu is apparently still well enough to thunderbolt their asses out of the sky.

Kaizer Watches: Pokemanz [Episode 1] L7tm
If this was a GIF, you'd be having a seizure right now.

Bike destroyed, Ash walks the rest of the way to town, but not before seeing some mysterious bird Pokemon fly its mohawked ass over the rainbow. Dexter, his Pokedex, tells him that some Pokemon have yet to be discovered.

SPOILER WARNING:

I would end this just as horribly as I've transcribed the rest of the episode, but I think the actual narrator can do it best:

"This is just the beginning of the amazing adventures of Ash and Pikachu. Their journey is destined to be packed with nonstop action, millions of laughs, heart-pounding perils, and endless excitement. Together they'll encounter fantastic friends, evil enemies, and meet creatures beyond their wildest imagination. And as their story unfolds, we'll unlock the magic and mystery of a most wondrous place. The incredible world of Pokemon!"

Pff. Yeah. Right.
Lucrum
Lucrum
THE SPIT UPON GOD'S FEET

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Kenny

Back to top Go down