Who is online?In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot
Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
StatisticsWe have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel
Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
Name: Crimson Doorway
Sphere: There is one in each sphere.
Abilities: - Crimson Doorways are completely indestructible.
- The Crimson Doorways themselves roam their respective spheres and remain utterly impartial, transporting any who communicate with them. They are however bound to their specific sphere.
- Each Crimson Doorway's essence is inexplicably tied to the Archdemon of that sphere; though they are utterly neutral and owe no allegiance whatsoever to the Demon overlord of their sphere, if the Archdemon perishes, so will the Doorway, "deactivating" that sphere for Doorway travel.
- Ten in number, each of them are located in a different sphere. Possessing a spiritual link with one another, they are able to create portals between them, allowing for instant travel through the spheres of Inferis. (Demons can only travel through these portals in their Mortal form, if they have one.)
Miscellaneous Notes: - It is a mystery to everyone how they even came into being, but, according to them, they have existed since the beginning days of Inferis.
- Crimson Doorways are only able to speak Demonic. Because of this, only beings intelligent enough to speak the language can utilize their transport ability.
- Yes, they are indestructible, but all they're able to do is talk, move and create portals between one another. Crimson Doorways have no means of fighting, even if they wished to.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum