Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open]

3 posters

Go down

Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] Empty Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open]

Post by Pupus Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 am

Approximately 7:45 PM
1st of February, 2012
Manufacturing Sector 14-B of the Miasmic Complex, Tarpit Enclaves

Within the charred interior of one of the many sections of the Miasmic Complex, many demons scurried about. They worked at a breakneck pace in hopes of completing the archdemon Legion's latest request. He needed guards for his decrepit palace of madness, lumbering beasts that would assure his factory's utmost safety. His lead constructor had the perfect idea for such a creation, and his golden eyes skimmed across the clipboard in his hands as he stepped around many an underling.

"Approximately 67.2% complete. 0.4 seconds ahead of schedule." The crimson haired foreman spoke out in his nearly robotic voice. The words bounced off of the metal around him and echoed, which assured that everyone heard. "Do not get comfortable at this pace, we can do much better."

Pupus gave a rigid smile, creepily enough, and looked up to the head which was being attached to one of the massive body constructs. Wings hung from the ceiling directly above each torso, prepared to be lowered down as well. The Clockwork Dragons were definitely going to be weapons that would strike fear in the hearts of any trespasser. Jets of flame that could engulf most beings in a matter of seconds would be bellowing from their jowls soon enough. Their tails would smash each enemy that crossed their paths into dust. No opponent would survive the encounter, he was sure.

As the heads were attached to the bodies, the dragons' eyes flickered to life and their teeth began to gnash at their temporary restraints. Soon the Puppet Master's babies would be unleashed. Soon they would feed.

"1.5 seconds ahead of schedule." At this Legion's lacky cackled maniacally and stepped out into the exiting hallway, a lone Gormada silent by his side. Pupus had his arms held out in self-glorification as his spine-like tail flicked out from beneath his black cloak and swayed happily at the thought of success. The fire would be beautiful.

Last edited by Pupus on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Pupus
Pupus
PULLING YOUR STRINGS

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Kenny

Back to top Go down

Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open] Empty Re: Disaster [Legion/Bowie/Open]

Post by Legion Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Legion walked, but at any given time Legion was already walking. No what made this day unique, special even was the fact that he had gathered him self together. Every soul no matter how insignificant was joined in this walk, but why? Well the simple answer was that Legion loved toys, and his toy master was building something new that would be sure to put a smile on their face, which for that day was the one they used most often. With lithe, pointed and elfish features they made a handsome man... Other then the odd ton of their skin that is, which was to say he was very nearly blue. With him came a multitude of other beings, all of which could be felt if not necessarily seen. As he walked, the thin light the filtered into the air from the overhead florescent light dimmed visibly, as if the Archdemons very presence was cause enough for the world to enter a new darkage.

With out a sound he slipped into his favorites workshop, his guardian spirits  floating invisibly among the workers scurrying about. Their red eyes alighted on the creation in the center of the room and a broad childlike smile spread across their face, the perfectly white shark like teeth of the creature sparkling in the smokey light of the room. He laughed then, an oddly friendly sound coming from a creature so evil and finally made his presence known "Every time i see your creations Pupus, we feel like children again on Christmas morning. It also reminds us as to why we keep you around." They nodded then, pleased with the work they where seeing done.

notes:
Legion
Legion
WE ARE LIMITLESS

Case File
Power Level: X
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Pupus Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Pupus stopped himself at the exit and gripped his clipboard tightly as a familiar presence was felt. Their appearance, while changed since they last spoke, wasn't something new to the craftsman's mind. Either way, the correct signs were there as to who had just entered his workplace anyway. The feeling of a vast amount of beings crawling among the shadows, a voice like that of an entire legion. It was in fact a legion that had strode in. The ruler of this tar-ridden land. The Legion.

"Yes, sir. Without my work I would be nothing to you all, or myself as it were." He turned around and snapped, the Gormada at his side continuing off down the hallway. The heart then instructed his body to move next to his master, and it did so on command, if only a slight fraction of a second off from the moment he issued it. "According to my calculations..."

The demon paused and looked up, the wings now being lowered, several bolts and gears being aligned upon each appendage. He tapped a finger on his clipboard, took his pencil to jot a note down, and chuckled before continuing with, "... we are now three seconds ahead of schedule exactly. Your new 'toys' will be complete at the desired time, I assure you." Another chuckle. Oh yes, he did so enjoy pleasing his master. Each compliment received made him feel like a puppy finally being chosen by a child. He would never admit this openly, of course, but the feeling was there all the same.
Pupus
Pupus
PULLING YOUR STRINGS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 am

Legion loves two things in this world. Machines and monsters. Machines they loved their complexity, their simplicity, they loved the logic of them. The creations of man they found rivaled the magic that their kind used, but whats more science was in a way its own form of magic, with its own rules you must fallow. It was simply marvelous that humanity had evolved so far from their humble beginnings... Evolved past the need for god and HIS angels, evolved past such mundane(If well founded) superstitions.

Monsters on the other hand he loved for a very different reason: They are humanities fears made flesh in one form or another. They are the things that lurk at the edges of human minds, the things that slither under their beds, the creatures that roam the country side looking for children to steal. They are the driving force behind humanities fear of the dark and their need to create, to be bathed in the light. Yes, monsters whether real or not are and always will be necessary for they made change possible by creating adversity.

And there, siting before them was a being that was both monster and machine. An almost perfect blending of the two. With quick steps he walked towards it and with a sigh reached out and placed the palm of their hand on the cool metal."Oh wonder of wonders. I think we are in love." Which of course wasn't true, but they felt an odd affection for the thing that they had ordered created. "What pray tell will its abilities be?"
Legion
Legion
WE ARE LIMITLESS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by David Bowie Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 am

My, oh my. Whoever could it be as the 2,223rd piece of Legion entered the room, glancing around, as he adjusted his shirt collar with a sparkling pink tentacle? Well, it was, of course, the one, the only, David Bowie! And what exactly was he well... Doing? To be honest... He had no idea!~

But he had felt the presence of Legion's entire host gathered here, so he figured hey? Why not show up to the party? Given his deal with Legion, those centuries ago, his own souls hadn't been melded into Legion's form for ages, but he could still be present, right? He was as much a part of Legion as the butterflies Legion sometimes possessed! So, that said, he stepped into the Miasmic Complex, and turned to his right, where it...

... "...Hm. I doubt very seriously I can navigate this place too well... WHAT FUN!~" Yep. He was lost. One footstep in, in fact, new record. Ah well, he had an eternity to find Legion. Thankfully, it didn't take nearly so long, as the stylishly dressed Ritualist stepped casually, and quite carefree indeed, through the murky tar-filled halls of the complex, deftly stepping with light steps to avoid dirtying his shoes, even going so far as to form a few fabulous tentacles to act as legs for him, when the tar was unavoidable.

And eventually, he came upon the right room, after many guesses. "Aha!~ Found you~" he said, in what was a somewhat distorted version of his voice, sounding like a crowd of dozens speaking simultaneously, in perfect unison, in a sing-song tone. Skipping over, the well-dressed rockstar wrapped his arms (and tentacles) around Legion's condensed form, before turning to... Well, high-five Pupus. Pupus somewhat frightened him. "Hello Legi-kins, hello Pinocchio~ Can't have a party without little old me, you know, I came immediately!~" Smiling, despite the fact nobody could see it on his mannequin-esque face, he looked at the dragon... thingy.

"Oh my~ Pupus, my dear, you've simply out-done yourself! This looks absolutely fantastic! Is it ready for a little demonstration, I kinda wanna see it in action, now." Fiddling with his scarf (designer, obviously. $4,000 scarf, so posh), he looked at the puppeteer in curiosity. Surely, he had it ready by now, it looked so 86% done! Probably. Or not, it's not like the immortal knew anything about progress or robotic dragons.
David Bowie
David Bowie
DANCE, MAGIC PANTS

Case File
Character Faction: MI6
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pupus Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 am

"Once completed, the Clockwork Dragons will be able to..." Pupus stopped himself as another unmistakable presence entered the room. This one of flamboyancy, the voice of a choir that enthralled the masses. The one and only David Bowie had decided to pay a visit as well, more than likely due to the summoning of each part of Legion.

As the man strode in upon pink tentacles and latched himself to their master, Pupus' eyes locked upon the human curiously. That is, until he was called Pinocchio, at which point Pupus turned and ignored the man's attempt at high-fivery. Arrogance wasn't exactly a maker of moods, and both of these beings held the negative trait in spades, but the Puppeteer would rather ignore as much of this encounter as possible. There was still much work to be done.

"As I was saying, the Clockwork Dragons will be able to not only fly and breath fire, but their interior design will allow them to feed upon metals and tar." Waving two fingers towards the groups of demons lowering the wings, they quickly slid down to the beasts' backs and tightened the appendages in place. The wings flapped rebelliously, sending the familiars that hadn't been careful enough flying off of the machinations. The luckier of the workforce were able to get the restraints on them just in time.

"Their primal instincts still remain, but it is possible to break any beast. We just need a suitable rider." The demon then went back to writing on his clipboard and stepped away from the two of them to make another set of inspections. He piped up with, "At this rate it will be but a few minutes remaining until their completion," and then cackled mechanically.

"Perhaps David would like to volunteer his time? I do know how he so enjoys fireworks."
Pupus
Pupus
PULLING YOUR STRINGS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm

"Aha!~ Found you~" So absorbed where they that they hardly registered the fact that one of their bonded mortals had made their way into his realm. In point of fact it was very nearly their favorite mortal, and one that was almost singularly responsible for the fresh influx of female souls that past century.  Which they where very glad for and was the driving reason behind them creating the Beiber sensation that was currently sweeping the teenage girl populations of the world. "Hello Legi-kins, hello Pinocchio~ Can't have a party without little old me, you know, I came immediately!~" Now, he was the only person alive that could get away with calling him such names anyone else would find themselves locked in their own body as he forced them to do things unimaginable. Then well.. Then they would eat them, nothing seasoned a soul quite like terror."Oh my~ Pupus, my dear, you've simply out-done yourself! This looks absolutely fantastic! Is it ready for a little demonstration, I kinda wanna see it in action, now."

"Yes, a demonstration will be in order when it is finished." Legion looked at the dragons head then with an unsettling motion turn his own head upside down. "Hmnm yes... We want this dragon to be happy, can you make it smile as it devastates?"

"Their primal instincts still remain, but it is possible to break any beast. We just need a suitable rider." The being that was Legion nodded his head. Creating the mind of a monster was always the most time consuming and difficult part, and one that you had to take slowly least you ruin the being you had put so much time and effort into creating. "At this rate it will be but a few minutes remaining until their completion," The puppet demons laugh was mechanical and rather enjoyable to their ears. "Perhaps David would like to volunteer his time? I do know how he so enjoys fireworks." A smile spread over Legions face as his head snapped back into position. "Yes David. Would you enjoy riding a happy dragon?"
Legion
Legion
WE ARE LIMITLESS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by David Bowie Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 am

Well then... That was... Well it was just plain not nice! Legion had allowed himself to be hugged, yet Pupus just, JUST LEFT HIM HANGING LIKE THAT!?!? "Pupey, buddy... You're bringing me down... Thou art infinitely more cruel than life and its many cruelties." Nonetheless, Bowie stood, a tentacle outstretched for Pupus to hi-five whenever he so chose. He wouldn't, indeed, put said tentacle down until the puppet-man accepted his highest of fives. He was a very patient man, that David, and he would certainly not lower his "hand" until Pupus had at least smacked it away; that'd be close enough to a hi-five. But he doubted he'd get one... Though he had no idea WHY Pupus was being so rude and unpleasant! He certainly hadn't done anything that might've insulted Pinocchio, had he? Naaaaaaaah.

Or maybe Pupus really was a hug person after all... Ah, no matter, he could attempt such later. At any rate, he never lowered his hand, and would refuse to do so until the hi-five was accepted, such was his eternal perseverance. Until the dragon flapped its wings; at that point, he forgot about the hi-five and being left hanging, and giddily clapped his hands, along with both pairs of tentacles currently formed. Well, his perseverance was only human. Kinda. So it really should surprise nobody that he'd simply given up after such a bold mental statement... AH WELL.

Listening, he stared at the dragon with those soul-binding eyes; or rather, the lack-there-of. "Oh?~ Well, that's a good feature; plenty of stuff made of tar and metal around here to be eaten. Most of it, though, wouldn't enjoy it, I'm sure." Though, as his eyes turned to the similar creature nearby, the idea of the dragon enjoying such feasting seemed to tickle him, as Legion noted that it should be happy. David very much agreed. Devastation had to be pretty fun for a firebreathing fiend such as this. Hmm... Fun for the rider too...

Speaking of which, who would be the lucky guinea pi-... OH. "Me?~ Well, you are correct, I do like fireworks. And happy dragons!~ Hmm... Okay!~" That said, he lifted a leg, internally grinning, if not externally, whatwith the whole mannequin-face and whatnot, as the limb stretched three times its size, the ritualist quite enjoying his bodily manipulation abilities, limited though they were. He stepped over the dragon, halfway, seating himself atop it as his legs shrunk back to normal size. Hmmm... Only one issue, really: "So, Pupus, luv; what am I supposed to be doing with this thing?~" He had no idea how to break the beast... or steer it for that matter.
David Bowie
David Bowie
DANCE, MAGIC PANTS

Case File
Character Faction: MI6
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pupus Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Pupus continued to ignore the proposition of what was presumably the 'highest of fives.' However, he did take note of the readiness which David showed as he mounted the puppet master's winged creation. The dragon definitely didn't like that, its neck cringing forward as it attempted to release itself from its bindings.

"You will need proper equipment to take on this task." The puppet let out a mechanical snicker as he turned to the control station and strode over to it slowly. Upon reaching it, he pressed two buttons before turning back around and watching, eyes wide in amazement at his own machinations at work. A large crane removed the bindings from the beast's jaws and quickly placed a set of reins within its mouth. More appropriately, the handles of the mount were chains.

"If you lose your seating, I would ask that you return here at once. The dragon will more than likely give chase, so be quick about it." With a nod in Legion's direction, Pupus used his tail to press the final button as the last of the parts were set in place on the Miasmic Complex's new guard dog. With the whirring of gears beginning to move, and sparks flowing from the dragon's mouth, the restraints came loose and the ceiling overhead began to pull apart into a long opening which would lead outside.

"Good luck to you, David. You will need it, tickticktick..."
Pupus
Pupus
PULLING YOUR STRINGS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 am

The man currently known as Bowie was a useful tool, of that there could be no doubt. He had served their purposes for hundreds of years, and while other agents had come and gone the fact that this one remained constant was something of a (dark) miracle. But whats more he served as an incredible source of entertainment. From painting and music to torture and death Bowie was a multifaceted artist whos style literally transcended ages and changed genres at the drop of a hat. In fact it was more the fact that he as a person was entertaining that kept him in Legions favor then any of the actual work he managed to do while in the human world.

And while he knew Bowie risked his life by clambering onto the back of this most fierce of fire breathing beasts, if he died making the Host laugh then in the end it was worth it. "We hope that Bowie gets the ride of his long, long life." With those words their body split in two, and the second half (Which resembled the first) quickly changed form to become a high backed chair that seemed to be made of shadow. "Fly well David, and try not to die. We would be most vexed if you were to die."

"As for you Pupus, if this creature is all that you have told me it is... You will have a gift from us. We reward excellent service extravagantly." And that they did, but their punishments for incompetence where as equally severe.
Legion
Legion
WE ARE LIMITLESS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down