Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
A walk through the park (Wyl) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

A walk through the park (Wyl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A walk through the park (Wyl) Empty A walk through the park (Wyl)

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:22 am

February 12, 2012
Approx 3:00pm
The day was sunny and that made it a great day for a walk. It was still winter, but on days where it was so bright out, it made it seem like spring was already here. Children were running around and playing. Their eyes were wild with joy from the never-ending fun they had while running rampant through the park. Children were always so carefree and fun. Daciana wondered briefly what t was like- to be a child. Her childhood was covered by people in white coats and blood. She couldn't remember all of it, but from what she could tell, she knew it was far from what these children had been through.. or at least most of them.

Subconsciously, she slid a bang out from atop her eye and took a breath. The real world was still incredibly fascinating. She'd been unleashed to it about 5 years ago, wasn't it? Her blue eye rose to look at the cloud-free sky and a smile slid onto her lips. This was wonderful, much better than the fighting and training she usually endured. Since she'd come to London she'd met twice as many people as she had her whole life- even made friends.

As she walked, her feet led her down a trail meant for hikers. This led her to a slightly shaded path where she could venture into what wasn't exactly a forest, but it was a nice little walkway towards another area of the park. The occasional person passed by silently.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park (Wyl) Empty Re: A walk through the park (Wyl)

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 am

Wyl was sitting on a bench, a cello case laying open and empty next to him while he played the instrument in one of the many shady sections of the park. As usual wearing his all black themed attire the young man was quite enjoying his pratice, one of the few things he had actually needed working for himself to improve. It wasn't like other subjects where he could cheat and have his mother answer for him inside his mind, to play an instrument dedication and patience were required.

Silent as well, Ahuva was simply enjoying the music through her mindlink too. One of the not so rare moments of moherly pride about her son and his tastes on music. For now, apparently, there seemed to be no desire for her into urging him to seduce any passing girl, something the young Lanthier was pretty grateful for.

Right now he was going for the Cello Suite #1, something from Bach and pretty classical. Despite knowing some arrangements of modern songs with the instruments Wyl wanted to try something impegnative for a little, just to keep his skills sharpened enough to not worry if the necessity to use them would arise. He was after all considering the offer to join an ensemble for a tour around Europe and the States as a Third Cello.

Despite his skills he had chosen the almost hidden spot because he wanted to avoid people, bad memories from a certain encounter in the earlier days when a guy had suddenly addressed him using Demonic. Despite his goth-like looks, long black hair, coat, boots, black denim pants, sweater and scarf the guy had not really felt like looking demonic at all. Not even his mystic themed silver jewelry was going to give him that bad of an appearance.

Rather than a Demon he was looking more of an Epic Metal fanboy or something on the line. Maybe not really manly to the most popular cultures, maybe not really popular, but still acceptable. He sighed as he kept playing the instrument, last thing he wanted was to get involved with all of these idiots warring each other for something like protecting the world or the greater good.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 am

Music flooded her ears. A beautiful sound that she was far beyond delighted to hear. It wasn't something common to Washington, and normally if you heard music, someone was trying to mug you - or so said Mr. White. Mr. White said a lot of things though, not all completely truthful. It did't, however, prevent her from putting her hand on her wallet, just in case. One could never be too careful.

Her legs lead her to the man playing something that looked kind of like large violin in ways. She was fascinated. the only instrument she'd ever seen up close was a piano. Her blue eye was fixated by the man in all black playing it, which drew her closer until she reached him up close.

She was silent until he finished the song. Her nerves high and in her throat, she shifted and looked away. "I-uhmm.. I've never seen zat instrument before- vh-vhat's it called?" She was a bit ignorant to the more social aspects of life, but it was only after she'd spoken that she'd realized it. "S-sorry! My name's Daciana, I'm not from around here." Her posture showed her sheepishness. Her visible eye was downcast and her body was shifting.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 am

"It seems we catched something..." Ahuva teasingly giggled to warn her son about the incoming girl through their mindlink. By this point she didn't even bothered to remind him how proud she would feel if he had to seduce a stranger, even more if it was a cutie like this and even better if he had to introduce her to certain pratices. Wyl knew all to well, about this to the point that it even stopped bothering him.

The girl was actually a different thing, both the son and the mother would surely agree she was a cutie but the eyepatch reminded him about the other guy he meet at the mall. And again his facial expression didn't betrayed much beside a polite shift of his eyes right after he raised his head from the student to look at her face. Choosing to not look at her apparently wounded face was a sensible action to do and it also allowed him to give a better look at her frame, petite, with a small chest. Indeed a cutie find.

"Mine's Wylfred..." The young ritualist said with a slightly welsh accent, putting carefully the Cello to the side and rising from his seat out of politeness. "...a pleasure to meet you." He wanted to offer his hand, but the girl body gestures seemed to indicate she was a little uneasy and it would do not good to put her through more uneasiness.

"The strument is a Cello, bigger relative of a Violin but not as important in an ensemble..." The ritualist spoke quietly, slowly, mostly to let her relax. "...yet I came to prefer his sound to Violins' one. It's somewhat softer, calmer, like the snow compared to the more lively Violin." Why he said so? It was not really something going to cast troubles over him and it sounded kinda a pretty thing to say. Yet still.

"She looks pretty tasty..." The sound Ahuva used to convey the words to Wyl's head made him think that cannibalism was going to be less troublesome for him of whatever his mother had in mind should she be able to take a taste of the girl in front of him. Nonetheless she looked a little too scared of him and to be truly honest while he took pleasure in seducing girls he took pride as well into not actually forcing or raping the aforementioned girls.

She spoke with mittle european accent though, not that he knew any language from the area but it was kinda evident. He wondered if outside the United Kingdom it was so common for people around his age to lose parts of their bodies. Or he just attracted the curse of the eyepatched. Both way he just sighed softly and shook his head at the girl's reaction.

"I'm that scary?" He asked in a whispered joking tune, soft, warm and totally not menacing. "Should I play another song for you to prove I dont bite?" He wanted sooo much to add "As long you dont ask for it." but given the person in front of him it seemed too early.

"I'd bite a few spot of this deliciously unripened passion fruit even if she wouldn't ask for it..." Came as usual Ahuva's teasing to which Wyl decided to give just the silently answer. He had to agree too, but he was trying to be gentlemanly as well, so he sent such thoughts away from his mind as he politely gestured for her to sit on the bench.

"Any preference or specific genre?" He added with a smile. "Something maybe fitting to this place and the Snow?" It wasn't the right time to propose something fitting to her beauty yet, but if she was going to stay, even that would come.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 am

The instrument was apparently a cello. Daciana was intrigued and would have to ask more on it later. Maybe Mr. White would know more on what a cello was. Her blue eye lit up a bit, which was to say a lot compared to her shyer stature. He seemed a bit nervous to look at her. She could understand, really. After all, she was a bit of a freak, what with the missing eye and all- but really she couldn't do much but blame herself for it.

The pain had dulled a lot over the last couple years. She could barely feel it, either that or she'd gotten used to it. However she found herself enraptured by something so simple. New things- things to explore- things she didn't know in her childhood. Her fingers reached to touch it. At first she hesitated and looked up to him for approval, before curiosity got the best of her and the pads of her fingers roamed a small curve of it.

"Not scary, really. I-I am just nervous around people." Her smile made a guest appearance upon her face. "And it's not biting I am afraid of." It's more the over-protective-doting father-figure/teacher of mine. Which made her wonder why he was even IN London. He wasn't particularly happy with her, but that was never new. It seemed like she could never do anything right, anyways. Her eyes fell and the smile faded for a moment.

Her body shot back up like a rocket. "O-OH! I am so sorry! I sho-should 'ave asked first!" A red pooled onto her cheeks as she crossed her arms to try and contain the overwhelming nerves in her stomach. If she needed training in anything- talking to people was definitely one. "I- don't-understand- much about music. I 'aven't listened much to it, but I- uhmm. I liked vhat you vere playing."
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh-oh-oh, she's not afraid of biting!" Ahuva called out victoriously inside Wyl's mind, something that was really close to bring the young ritualist to facepalm. Luckily for him he had enough self control to send her a self explanatory mental sigh, again how such a thing was possible defied any logic but the same could be said of mentally talking with a demon anyway.

The girl seemed to have lived either a very sheltered or abused life, giving the scar Wyl was going for the latter. Serbja, Romania, Croatia. These country were kinda infamous for the abuse imposed upon their women, many of them sent as wives or strippers in the more rich english countries. Or at least that was he believed, had been it real fact or just prejudices didn't really mattered to his eyes. She was a wife? An adopted child? For sure not a stripper as her body wasn't really the voluptuous kind of frame.

Wyl wondered, had he been a better man would this girl ignite in him some protecting instincts? He had always accepted he wasn't human since his mother spoke into his mind for the first time and gently explained about his heritage. Many secrets had been unveiled with the passing of time so to make it not as traumatic, but still. She looked so little, so frail, so abused and even so, all he was able to think about was that she was not afraid of biting and the lustful hidden desires that her words awakened.

And yet, his visage was a mask of calm and quiet serenity, completely the opposite of the inner passions burning in his chest right now. "Nothing to be sorry about, it was the first one you saw so I think it will feel honored to be the first one you touched as well..." He said with his gentle tune.

"Come on, sit then..." Wyl said as he did the same, taking the instrument in his hands and getting ready to play another song. He took a little before deciding to follow the stream and go for something similar to the previous song. Once again he started to play the instrument, with a not really surprising delicacy transpiring from his actions. It was a gentle song, filled with melancholy and yet calm. Like the falling of the snow that the sunny day had prevented to happen, something that made Wyl wonder if he could be like Felimid McFal and call upon the passing of seasons with his Cell as the celtic bard did with his harp in some novels he read about him.

As he played, he wondered if snow would have made the girl move away, or the opposite, pushing her to lean close to share bosy heat. Silly thinking of his as he focused on the piece to calm his mind and inner turmoils. Nonetheless the execution was almost flawless to a trained ear, totally perfect to the untrained. He kept playing with his head low, sometimes sidetracking to cast a glance to her and to see if this was helping her relax until the end of the song, when he finally raised his head and once more returned his attentions to her.

"So, liked it?" The young cellist, because that he was right now a musician, asked.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:59 pm

"Come on, sit then..." His voice beckoned sweetly to her. As if guided by an invisible thread, she did. Her legs moved her from standing a distance to sitting beside the man. Her legs tucked up under herself, with skirt resting gently atop. Her eyes were resting upon him with great excitement. Why she felt so excited was beyond her, but it was there like a flickering candle and showed as such in her eye. It was then, he began to play once more.

Music. More beautiful music was practically mystifying. Her eyes closed and she sighed softly, allowing the sounds just dance upon her ears like artist on its canvas. It was such a sad song, but it gave her goosebumps. Daciana couldn't help but smile as the notes rose and fell. She knew little about music, but this was simply wonderful- it was unlike anything she'd heard before. Though, similar to the previous song, it was as if this one was telling its own story. Was all music like this?

Her eye opened about halfway through and she became transfixed on the man. There was something about the way he played it; so trained, yet heartfelt that simply rose questions. Was he a sad person? Or did he just like sad music? Was this the sort of music that represented his soul or was it just a fleeting yearning..? Daciana doubted she could ever understand. It was one of those foreign lands she might peak into, but never grasp.

Once he finished, his eyes were trained on her. Daciana of course had to blush, because she probably would never get used to people paying attention to her, other than to bark orders at her. "It vas beautiful. I am guessing you have played a long time?" Her head tilted to the side, but her gentle smile remained. Oddly enough, playing music did help soothe any nerves. Though music does quiet a savage beast, Daciana had confidence that she was in the least bit savage- At least when Mr. White wasn't around.

"Any reason you chose zat song?" Mild curiosity burned in her. A longing to know; to replace those empty years of fear with knowledge of how the real world worked welled in her. If anyone had asked her what she was going to do for the day, sitting and talking to a man about music, would not have been the answer.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

"Thank you..." Wyl replied at her compliment about the music, modest enough to not point out that there were a couple of flaws here and there that a conductor would have become quite mad about. That was the realm of the professionals and right now he was just a young man playing the Cello for a young...

...yes a young what? His eyes quickly darted for her hands in search for any sort of metal band that would indicate that she was taken. A mental sigh of relief, unexpected as it came to surprise both him and Ahuva, as he noticed that there was no one. "And yes, more than a decade and half I think right now?" He had no issues into saying that, it even showed some of his pride on the efforts he had took to reach that level.

Then she asked why he picked that song, something he wondered about how to reply. With a sigh, he opted for the truth. "It reminds me of winter, the sadness from an old classics myth about a mother whose only daughter had gone spouse to the lord of Underworld." He explained quoting the myths of Demeter, Ades and Persephone. "Daughter of the Earth goddess Demeter, Persephone traveled to Ades' court and there married him, something that made her mother fall into sadness and retirement preventing Earth to bear its fruits. So after a long series of events, they agreeded that for three seasons of the Year Persephone had to live with his mother, but during Winter she had to reunite with her husband." He stopped, looking at her hoping he wasn't getting boring. "Falling of leaves during Autumn is a sign of Demeter preparing to say goodbye to her daughter and Winter is the time where she mourns her absence."

Alright, it was the very short version, but well, going by the whole story would maybe have looked a little too boring. "Also, it kinda remind me of you..." He added, not that he had problems to say things like these but Wyl didn't wanted her to feel uneasy either. "I know, it's a sad one, but I wasn't meaning that." The young Cello player quickly added with a smile.

"It's more about snow and how it white reminds me of the fairness of your skin, the red when you blush is like the sunset on a snowy field, with it's crimson red rays reflecting over a field of white diamonds." Cheap but true and he liked pale girls after all.

The young man took a deep sigh and turned to her again. "So, you said you're not from around here right?" He asked gently, looking at her without apparent concern about her eyepatch now. "Want to listen to another song or maybe you have some songs you know from your homeland? If you want I could try to follow with the Cello."

What he just asked right now? He could've said he could have show her around, it was the easiest pickup ever. And he kinda dropped it, was he afraid to leave this hidden place with her? It was not that even if molesters had to come he couldn't defend himself and her, but well...

...he just didn't wanted.

And for once, Ahuva was agreeing with him. This one was so pure, so innocent to their eyes, that her journey into the realm of lust and passion should have be a great one of which each step had to be taken out of her pristine will. It was a bet, but both mother and son found it worth of being taken.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

His yarn spun was captivating to her. She'd never heard the story of the seasons told in such a way, but then again- all she had ever been taught was the sciences of the earth turning and seasons needing to change. Her eye was on him; intent and completely undivided. These were the sorts of things that had always caught her interest. If she ever had the time, she'd try and read a book on it.

Once he finished speaking that story, he turned his words around and made his own poetry. Daciana couldn't resist lighting up like a fire. Her face was heated and for a moment in time, she felt like she would pass out. She tried to stammer out a response, but it came out like a sort of hushed whisper. "I-uh-zank-you." Why was her face so hot? Her heart was pounding and she felt herself almost melting- those eyes that seemed to just stare-

Oh thank God he changed the subject. Daciana wasn't sure she would be able to handle much more of that excitement. Her heart slowly calmed back to a relatively normal pace and she thought for a moment in silence.

A song she knew? There was so little she knew.. but a faint tune sort of poked at her. If she could piece it together, if only she could hear through the fuzzy water of long ago. When she had gotten the time, she researched the words, that part was easy, however- imitating her mother's way of singing it- was not.

"I- can not remember much of my home country. I vas- taken avay at a young age." Her eyes were soft and distant. "There was a song, my mother used to sing, but I- usually don't sing." Her cheeks reddened a bit. "Outside of private practices(meaning the shower), but I- vill at least try."

She cleared her throat once and tried to pull the tune back to her. SO long it had been only herself she'd hum it to, since it seemed innapropriate to sing anywhere else, and besides, it was all she had left of the woman she once knew as her mother.

"Nani, nani, puiul mamii,
Nani, nani, puiul mamii
Culcă-mi-te mititel
Şi te scoală măricel.

Să te duci cu oile
Pe câmpul cu florile.

Să te duci cu bobocei
Pe câmpul cu ghiocei.

Să te duci cu mieluşei
Pe câmpul cu brebenei.
"

As the song ended, she could feel a few chills shiver down her spine. Every time that song made her feel so strange; like a mixture of sadness in its own tune. She couldn't be homesick- if she didn't know what home was, but it still killed her that she had no memory of what the woman looked like, or even her father. She knew nothing about them, and HELL, even her name might not have been real. If she didn't have anything else, though, she had a song that she could remember and a language she could speak in.

Her eye was back on him with a sad but happy look in place. She felt- warm. Despite how chilly her skin felt, her chest felt warm with burning embers of what she expected to be happiness. It was rarely asked anything about who she was; she was merely Daciana the bumbling assistant, but today, she felt like her own person. "Naturally it sounds much better in my head." To her it was a joke, she laughed gently, but the bittersweet taste lingered.

[(translation)
Nani, nani, your mothers baby
Nani, nani, your mothers baby
Tiny you are when it starts your sleep
But a grown child when your sleep ends.

Then you’ll watch the sheep
In the fields full of flowers.

To watch the ducklings
In the fields full of snowdrops.

You’ll watch the little lambs
In the fields full of hollow-worts
credit to http://www.kindersite.org/Lullabies/LullabiesRO.htm this site since i personally know no Romanian songs]
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 pm

As Daciana started singing, Wyl was quick to follow with his Cello. The words being completely alien to him, but he somewhat appreciated sort of the musical tune of her voice. Romanian, even if he was not aware about what language it was, kinda strange to hear, but her whispering and soft voice was nonetheless pleasant. The demonic side of Wyl made him wonder how her voice would be pleasant to listen as she moaned in pleasure under his attentions and cares. Inside a very hidden and deep part of his mind he wondered about taking her right now, right here and checking it. But he was a Demon and a Human, not a beast going out to mate. Once again, Ahuva was pretty prideful of her son ability to control the urges from his double nature.

The young man followed her song as he nonetheless wondered about helping her into the aforementioned private singing sessions. Unaware she meant the shower, but it was not he was going to chicken out if she proposed to join her in there. With good chances, Ahuva would even have forcibly tried to take control of his body has he refused to join the girl in such a thing. Not that Wyl would have given up such an offer anyway.

"Naturally, songs of our childhood always sound better in our head, but your performance was cute..." Even not knowing the words, it was easy for him to guess what it was. He had, after all, attended to musical schools since little. "Was a lullaby or a nursery rhyme right?" He asked smiling, almost sure he had hit the mark.

As she returned her eyes on him, Wyl couldn't help to notice that bittersweet happiness' light inside them, something that burn inside him. Again the desire to take her suddenly rose, again nothing of this transpired outside, again he managed to control himself. But for how much he wondered. Yet he wanted the girl to stay there, to trap her inside a silvery web of dreams, not to claim her but for once to bring her away from that sadness.

"Peis dinogat e vreith vreith.
o grwyn balaot ban wreith.
chwit chwit chwidogeith.
gochanwn gochenyn wythgeith.
pan elei dy dat ty e helya;
llath ar y ysgwyd llory eny law.
ef gelwi gwn gogyhwc.
giff gaff. dhaly dhaly dhwg dhwg.
ef lledi bysc yng corwc.
mal ban llad. llew llywywg.
pan elei dy dat ty e vynyd.
dydygai ef penn ywrch penn gwythwch pen hyd.
penn grugyar vreith o venyd.
penn pysc o rayadyr derwennyd.
or sawl yt gyrhaedei dy dat ty ae gicwein
o wythwch a llewyn a llwyuein.
nyt anghei oll ny uei oradein."

He sang it, plucking the strings of the Cello to accompany himself as he sang. His voice being kinda feminine when singing, nothing he could do anything about as apparently it was another of the legacies the blood of his mother carried. It was an old lullaby in old Welsh that his mother sang inside his mind back during his early years, a song that always managed to calm Wyl as a children and that he hoped it would calm his fiery passion even now. Luckily it was done successfully.

"That's welsh..." He said, looking at her eye, gently. "Something every englishmen around here hates with a passion..." He said with a gentle smile as he still kept looking at her. "A lullaby for a lullaby, ever if it was another kind of song I sort of wanted to sing for you..." The ritualist added as he tried to figure out her reactions to the language and his feminine singing voice.

Here the song.

Here the translated lyrics:

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:23 pm

"It vas a lullabye, I zink," she replied to his question, though it might have been rhetorical. His voice was a bit different when he sang the Welsh, his voice was suddenly very- feminine. It was strange to her, but oddly Daciana was okay with it. Before she could really analyze it, the song was done and he was asking opinions once more. Always the harshest critics.

Daciana couldn't help but laugh a bit at the everyone hates the language bit. "I vouldn't kno. I do not live in London, eizer." She admitted, with a shy sort of smile she couldn't wipe away. "Anyways, the language is beautiful, as is most foreign languages to anozer."

She paused a moment and stared back into his eyes; hot and intense. What- was he thinking? Daciana felt almost like she'd been pulled out of the snow and pressed into an oven. "Anozer song? Vell, vhat exactly did you have in mind? I zink you have sang plenty enough for a single audience. I vouldn't want you to lose your vonderful voice." Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath. "It iz, intoxicating, ze word, yes?" It was both a compliment and an unintentional flirt. In all honesty she hadn't felt this comfortable around someone in - ever. Hell, she'd known Mr. White for years and she wasn't this comfortable around him.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

"To englishmen is so alien that I believe they feel like crossing another country's border when they travel to Wales..." He said with a joking voice, as he looked to her, apparently relieved that she didn't seemed to think less of him due to his feminine voice. He wanted to say something else, but her words stopped him on his track.

And while he was used to flirtling with girls, one flirtling with him, with such pure, innocent, words was... Something hard to define, not intoxicating, as intoxicating was her little frame, her pureness, her innocence. As weird at it could sound, for a being made out of Darkness, such light was like a drug. Tempting and addictive, it was the opposite of him, as drugs may be death to the ones that take them and such people find even more pleasure in taking them by knowing that.

Ahuva had lost any control over what his son was going to do. Rarely had seen him such attracted and interested by a girl. To be fair she didn't even know what to do, for once she didn't even know how to advice him as the young ritualist went all about his instincts and passions.

"One last song, just for you..." He almost whispered, at least three of them coming to his mind for him to perform to Daciana. One of them was a traditional sweetheart's songs, but he found it cheap. One was about Lleu and his wife, how about she was made of flowers and he had a dark secret. He didn't wanted to play it. The last one was about the King of Ireland going on a quest looking for a beautiful maiden in love. It HAD to be it.

Again he started to pluck the strings of his cello to play the instruments with two different tunes, again he started to sing in welsh, with his feminine sounding voice, switching even his tune to make a different one for the chorus bit. As he sang, this time he kept his eyes looking at her, looking for her reactions to the song.

"Y llongau yn cyrchu tuag atynt
Yn nofio 'n dawel tuag at y tîr
Yn dyfod o ddehau 'r Iwerddon
Dair llong ar ddeg i gyd

Yn eistedd an y garreg Bendigeidfran fab Llyr
Yan aros i'w chyfarch y dirgelwch
Pwy oedd y gwyr?

Yng ngolau ddydd-Daeth y Brenin o'r Iwerddon
Mewn gobaith briode Branwen
Yng ngolau ddydd-Yn chwilio am y forwyn
Y gall rhoi cariad iddo
Y gall rhoi cariad iddo

Ar y traeth fe gwrdd y ddau Frenin
I drafod cyfuno 'r ddau ynys ys un
Penderfynwyd i rhoddi llaw Branwen
Y forwyn decaf yn byd

Gan fynd yn ei lluoedd i gyfeiriad Aberffraw
Mewn pebyll fe wledda yr undeb yn awr yn gyflawn

Y gall rhoi cariad iddo
Y gall rhoi cariad iddo

Ond ni wyddodd Branwen am y tristwch oedd yn ei blaen
Ei chalon yn llaen o ddedwyddwch
Wedi priodi'r Brenin golygus a haul-Branwen, Branwen

Y gall rhoi cariad iddo
Y gall rhoi cariad iddo

Yng ngolau ddydd-Aeth y Brenin o'r Iwerddon
Efo'r forwyn decaf Branwen"

He stopped, putting aside his Cello. "It's a song about a King crossing the sea in search of a beautiful maiden from a different country..." He explained simply, looking deep inside her eyes, wanting for her to know the meaning of the song since she didn't knew the language. "I'm not a King but nonetheless you're the most beautiful maiden that a different country has ever gave birth to." It was, like her comment about his voice being intoxicating, a compliment and a little more intentional flrt.

"If to bring you smiles, a sore throat for too much singing would be little price to pay..." He went on, slowly rising his left hand, now free from the musical instrument and reaching for her visage, being still considerate enough to not let the tips of his fingers to reach her. "But command it, and I'll stop so that next time there will be more voice for you to hear. And allow me and I'll sing for you without words, in the most ancient and beautiful way known to mankind..."

He waited for her reaction, soo close to finally touch her, to check if her skin was fresh as snow as it looked similar to it, delicate as a cloud and with all the intention to get at least a kiss from her. She was a stranger after all, to see her leaving without tasting her lips was going to kinda kill him in the years.

"I'm so thirsty my beautiful lady from another land..." He whispered to her. "...allow me to quench it with a sip from your most precious chalice..." A soft, warm, and almost imperceptible whisper.

Here the song, remember that he's playing it on a cello and without a  multiple voices chorus.

Here the lyrics:

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 am

A story played out once more on her ears. This one, was different than the last; with his voice flitting back to something feminine. It was strange that it did that, she once again noted, but the music was still as gorgeous as before. It a surrounding her; wrapping her in a blanket of warmth. Her hands rested on her lap.

Once he had finished, eyes were back on her. Her blue eye, she, herself could feel it dancing from the attention, but her mind was spinning on how to even continue conversation with such a man. What would it be like, she wondered, if she still had her other eye? Would he look different, or would he simply be more hypnotizing to the young woman?

His words were just as beautiful as the music played. They too left her feeling consumed by a blanket of poetry. His hand reached to touch her and by instinct, Daciana flinched. It was just nature, after the abuse her body had taken through 'training', to duck when something came towards her. A silent question was asked with her eyes; an unspoken question that he didn't need to answer.

Just as they rose, her guards dropped once more. This man was moving slow and easy, which was not in the nature of pain, not normally. Wylfred was doing something different. The warmth in her stomach returned as he asked her for a drink. A drink of what, she wasn't sure. Hopefully he wasn't like the vampires of her homeland. For this situation, the irony was not lost on her.

However she found herself silently edging closer to this man. Whatever he was, it certainly compelled her to move closer. He was attracting her, like a moth to a flame. Her head seemed to press gently into his hand; lips to his palm. It wasn't a kiss, just the gentle notion of slipping her face into his hand. The sensation was strange to her, but at the same time, she enjoyed the feel of heated skin that wasn't striking her or wanting to kill her. It was, definitely a nice change of pace.

"A drink? I have nozing to offer, I am afraid." Her voice reflected something similar to longing. Her eyes were sincere. Clearly his request was a bit over her head, however had she had anything for him to drink, she'd probably give it all to him. For some reason when his eyes were upon hers, she felt locked, as if nothing else mattered.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am

"Shhh, no more time for words..." Wyl whispered as he leaned closer and closer. Her lips caressing his palm being something that kinda aroused him as a strangely sensual gesture from an innocent looking girl. He was after all a bit different from your average human and emotions spurred in his chest following different laws than the masses.

Then he just did it, moving forward and ready to lock his lips upon hers. From her reaction to his word, he guessed a certain naivety or lack of company of adeguate education to properly flirt with a girl. There was also the not so remote chance this was her first one, so he went delicate, gently, so to not scare her. The tips of his fingers moving on her cheeks gently, like a caress before cupping around her visage as he kissed her.

He had to fight against his inner self to push her for a little more, there was some pride to be taken into being a demon of pleasure or at least sharing the blood with one. To force her upon something more was easy but not as a victory as letting her learn of such pleasure, long for it. And a small part of him also wanted to make her feel it as special, maybe it was his human part who he tried to hid usually, but was present as well.

As he broke their lips lock to let her breath and realize what had happened, his hands where still cupped around her visage, his forehead leaning against hers as his eyes locked on her as the missing one was not present. "In the light of the Day, looking for a maiden to love." His lips whispered softly in welsh as he didn't let her go. Even Ahuva being speechless at the display and how things went on.

"I believed that would quench my thirst, and yet it made me just an addicted..." He whispered only for her, a melodic tune. "...your lips are the source of Ambrosia, a Lotus fruit that will steal my will and heart. And yet knowing this, I want more..."

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Just as he spoke of no need for words, she felt him upon her.  It wasn't as if she was angered or upset by it, but she was mildly shocked.  Her eye was wide at first and fire burned quickly into her cheeks.   Red flowed, but after she got over the initial movement, she relaxed.  Her eye closed and she gave into it.  She was his for that moment.  If there were ever a time for her fears to be awakened, it was then, but as he pulled away- she was speechless and red as a fresh apple.

His voice whispered something in that language that made her breath hitch in her throat.  Her heart raced a mile a minute, but it oddly felt good.  Her body felt scared, but as opposed to blood freezing, she felt on fire.  She felt again like she was drowning in the sensations, but as she was still alive, she was breathing.  

"Perhaps zis is somezing I should fear more zan biting?"  Her comment was more a playful bit.  Her blue eye couldn't move, but she didn't mind.  Enchanting her, like the northern lights, in his attractiveness.  Biting... mm.. what would that be like? or a fleeting moment she felt her stomach twist, but she dismissed the thought quickly.

Even when he simply spoke, it sounded like a melody to her.  An addiction.. yes.. Was it strange she could understand what he was saying.  Her hand moved to rest to her lips; eyes a bit dazed and yet oddly both satisfied and unsatisfied.  Magical.. that's what it was.  Her hand reached and she cupped his cheek in response.   His cheeks seemed oddly unfazed.   He was so calm in this situation, but then again, he seemed a lot more comfortable in social situations.  She smiled at him. "I don't zink I vould have too much trouble in you indulging a bit." Again her breath faltered as she wondered what exactly she was thinking. She was okay with kissing this man she had just met- She hadn't really kissed boys much in her life, but to the comparison to when she was normal- it was what some people might call ecstasy.

"I am surprised to zink someone as clueless as I am could be compared so highly in such regards." Her eyes closed a moment. "I feel completely lost at sea." Her eye opened once more to lock onto his.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 pm

"I said it earlier, you're like the snow..." Wyl replied to her as he moved his hands on her shoulders and helped her to move close, to lean against his chest so that he could indulge on it a little more. "But if at first it was all around the fairness of your skin, now it's also your innocence. You're not clueless, you're pure. Like mountainspring water."

And without further hesitation, the ritualist kissed her again, this time the girl would be able to feel his heart bumping and racing like mad as the kiss became way more passionate than the first one. That one had been like knocking on her privacy doors, trying to be accepted into her personal space or be rejected if she hadn't deemed to like him. This one carried the sense of security that came from her positive reaction.

Wyl's heart was racing and his mind going crazy as he fought within himself to keep his feelings in control. This girl was way more intriguing that any other he had meet so far. His human side believed that she was a forbidden fruit, her purity something that should have been protected from his demonic self. His demonic side longed for such purity, like an addict did for heroine. She said his voice was intoxicating, she didn't really knew about what her lips could be for him.

As he once more broke the kiss to take some breath and avoid her feeling too uncomfortable over a long one he went for something a little surprising maybe. A gentle bite on her lower lips and a kiss on that one before smiling and holding her close.

"I don't know..." The ritualist said with a teasing voice. "Was the biting part that scary?"

He kept her close, holding her against his chest, letting his heart race mad out of excitement, passion and desire. The rational part of him having been shut off, locked in a corner of his soul and being ignored as it screamed about the risks over being addicted to her. She was a foreign, what if she had to leave and never been met again?

The Ritualist was being deaf to these words right now, for once enjoying the now and present...

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

A second kiss, but this time, she was close to him. The intimacy sky rocketed. Her heartbeat escalated at the feel of his racing. Her own motions were a bit hesitant, as she shifted her hands to rest on his shoulders; which was admittedly more comfortable. Again, her eyes were closed and once more she was swept into the gentle call of his kiss. This one wasn't as soft; it was deeper and more consuming.

When she had requested him to indulge, she hadn't expected him to really want to so bad. She felt as if he was trying to drain her of what he wanted, but at the same time she didn't feel any different. In fact she felt the same fire engulfing her, but almost more-so.

Once he pulled away, he lingered to bite her lower lip in a surprise to her. A sigh of pleasure released from such lips. The third kiss was barely such, but more a gentle caress over the bitten lip. It wasn't really painful, but in fact was quite the opposite. Again, a line that made her blush.

"No, I suppose it vas not." She laughed softly, covering her mouth a moment. "If it vas, it is not a fear I mind having." Her voice paused and she looked at him gently, still blushing. "You, are quite ze charming man, dear King."
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm

"I am no King..." Well, Inferis had Princes and even so, Wyl had never thought of him as one. His mind wandered around the thought of becoming as strong as one, but in all honestly there was no need for such a strenght, to attract that much interest. No Wyl's life was better as it was now.

"I have no realm to offer you..." And by that he took her hand, placing him on his chest, over his racing heart. "...only my heart, but it's at your disposal my Queen of Light." As cliche as it may had sound, she was to him exactly that. A being of light and innocence compared to his usual mates, girls who were easy to seduce and were looking mostly for something he could provide.

This one looked different, naive, innocent, pure. There was something in her that made her way more appealing, way more worth of taking. Part of him was wondering about how wrong was to take her to his world of lust and pleasure. A small part though as the bigger one was just enjoying the moment like a deranged man on opium. It was sublime to have her in his hands, to take and give from the girl.

"Because you're nothing short of a beautiful Queen from a foreign land, that would make any maiden in this realm run off in shame..." Using his hand to caress her right cheek at first and from there to move it upon her ear, slowly checking for something and smiling before moving the hand away.

It took a little for him to remove from his own ear one of his earrings, a pendant silvery one with an amethyst. "For you to never forget me..." He said placing the item of jewelry on her ear and adding a kiss to silence any objection she could have.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 pm

His heart was speeding like hers, which was kind of good to know. He wasn't blushing like she knew she was, but it was good to know he seemed to actually be passionate about what he was saying. Her hand gripped just gently, taking a small handful of clothing as a prisoner to hold.

Fingers traced up her cheek and to her ear. They pressed on the lobe a moment, then he retracted his hand. Then, he moved to his own ear and tugged free one of his earrings. She watched, fascinated, as he returned his hand to her ear and placed it there. An earring- or her to wear? She watched him in awe.

With a gentle motion, she reached and traced the gentle form of the jewelry. His words were a sweet nothing upon the air. Her body betrayed her once more to that blush in her cheeks. His lips took hers and her heart soared. Surreal. That was the only way to describe how she felt.

Once their lips had parted once more, she looked at him in disbelief. Could something so wonderful really be happening to her? "Simply beautiful." She spoke before she could really think. "I only vish- I could give somezing to you in turn." She wasn't sure on taking gifts, but the kiss obviously was meant for her to just accept it. It was frustrating that she really only wore the clothes on her body and she sort of doubted he would want her shoe for some sort of reverse Cinderella (As amusing as the thought was).
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm

"A smile will suffice for now..." Wyl replied with a smile, nonetheless stealing a quick kiss from her something he got pretty addicted to do as he was more than amused and pleased to see her reactions. "...but if you are really up for it, my Queen, I'd gladly wear any sign of your favor you would gift to me..."

He stopped, before leaning close to her ears, his eyes serious and looking upon hers as he got close. "I would keep it dear to my heart as the sign that you're my only and one Queen." And well, it was pretty evident what he meant with such words.

He had claimed her, displayed his desires of possession upon the girl, while the item was nothing supernatural at all and the gesture something pretty mundane even in the mortal world, the meaning for him was way too deep than anyone could imagine. This girls was his, only for him to be claimed, only for his lips to taste hers, only for him to make happy and for no one to scare or make suffer.

He was going to protect her so that he could take her everytime he wanted, he was going to keep the smile on her lips so that he could savor plently when it would distort into a pleasured mouth. His demonic part was soo going to embrace her into the lustful darkness of his soul. And at the same time she was going to be the shining light he would long for, the icecold spring to which quench his thirst, the forbidden temple he was going to desecrate and still find peace inside.

Wyl was going to make her his and if she had to agree and accept completely, never having her forgot about that. It was as exciting as it scared him for the intensity of his own feeling about her.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

His kisses left her wanting more of them. The fire in her stomach longed only to grow larger, which it did with each passing moment with this man. He was completely taking her and she didn't mind in the slightest.

Dizzying words reached her ears once again. This man was a professional at making Daciana squirm in her seat. A pleasant clench tightened in her stomach as he spoke to her of what he wanted- her to be his. Would she ever stop blushing? Maybe after she remembered to breathe. It took her a second to realize she'd even been holding her breath.

If only she had something to give him- a token of any sort she could repay him with, but there really wasn't much she could give. "I-I don't have anyzing o-on hand." Her voice hitched, but she couldn't break eye contact. "Maybe I-I could bring you an item upon a next time?" She shifted some, making her skirt move a bit as well on her lap. "I am sure I could find you somezing if you so vished."

She looked away for the first time in a while. "But uhmm.. if I am to be a Queen, zen vouldn't zat make you a king?" NOt to mention that Daciana didn't feel like she was a queen-like person, but she had a feeling he wanted to call her such. It was flattering anyways, to be portrayed as royalty with his voice.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

"I will wait for your coming back to me, my Queen, holding anything you'd like for me to bear..." He said with a soft voice, almost a whisper, his tune meaning that he wanted to meet her again, that he was longing for her to return. "...ear jewelry would be a favourite." He added as the girl seemed unsure about what to pick. An earring for an earring. A fitting way to show they were each other's.

"A knight if you'd gracefully accept my services." He explained as he leaned close to her, his voice becoming a sensual whisper. "A King if you accept to be mine and only mine, my woman, my other half, the one I would seek for happiness and warmth." Here, he said it. He kinda proposed. Well, he actually proposed for her to be his girlfriend. As crazy as it was, on their first meeting, with a speechless Ahuva on the other side of his mind. But to be honest, there was no way he would let her go to someone else now.

"Your is the ultimate choice." He said moving back and looking into her eye with a serious expression, waiting for an answer.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Ear jewelry? For some reason, Daciana could only guess that it would be Wylfred that could make something as simple as earrings to sound so sensual and intimate. Her body felt the pleasure of another thrill slithering down her spine. There was definitely something special about this man, that she was unable to even think about simple jewelry without her stomach twisting delightfully.

Then he leaned in and onto her ear, he whispered a sweet request. Her heart skipped at his voice, so hot in her ears. He couldn't tell? Her hands clutched a bit more onto the fabric of his shirt, partially in fear that she might pass out if she tried to move. He was disorienting, but it wasn't bad, strangely enough. She leaned in and took a shaky breath. "I vould love nozing more." Her hand moved after a moment and it seemed as if she debated about a thought. For the first time, Daciana threw caution to the wind and decided, this time, she would kiss him.

It was different this time, that her lips would push onto his first, but the same sort of electricity charged through her. It wasn't long or as passionate as his, because she in nature wasn't like that. Daciana was delicate and shy, and her kiss was tender with it's own passion that showed such. "Perhaps that shall be payment until I bring onto you a gift?" She teased him gently, her lips pulled in a reserved smile.
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylfred Lanthier Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm

For once he had been surprised. Luckily it happened with a kiss and not a stab, something that giving his peculiar nature, the young ritualist had to always take in account. Her kiss was as pure as her, Wyl had never tried but he was pretty sure this was what it meant to be on drugs. As she broke the kiss, he returned her smile one of his own.

"From now on, is no more about payments and gifts my Queen..." He said with a gentle and yet serious tune. "It's about giving and taking to our hearts content." The man just held her close, his mind wondering about what he just did, getting so close, so intimate with a woman he really knew nothing about the name and what he had seen about her character. The demon had in his own nature to not plan ahead, to follow the feelings, to not let such a prize to go wasted.

And yet he said nothing more, keeping her leaning on his chest, gently moving his fingers through her hair, slowly, carefully, enjoying her scent in the air. "Do you have plans for the evening my Queen?" He asked, actually it was clear he wanted to spend as much as he could with her. "I mean, we could dine together... At my place if you trust my cooking..." It was the best choice he could came upon, going out in some public place could have been awkward for her as the girl looked a little more than shy. "And maybe I could play the piano for you?"

The demonic part of him refrained itself from voicing out about other things he would have liked to play for her and on her. The invite wasn't one to trap her into his beedroom, despite, yes. There was no guarantee for her to not end up in there, if that were to be her will.

Wylfred Lanthier
TWILIGHT MINSTREL

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Daciana Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:47 pm

The way he held her was sublime.  She'd never felt more safe than in his arms, which was strange to say the least.  Her eye was closed as she let him play in her hair and caress it to his content.  Daciana had no problems with that.  Pleasantly, his fingers sifted and it left a soothing sort of feeling in its wake.  She pressed her head against his chest and let the gentle beat of his heart take her on a sort of trip all its own.

When he spoke once more, it was about that night.  Daciana was silent a moment as she thought about it.  Honestly?  No.. she didn't have plans.  It was a good idea.  She wouldn't have to be around a whole lot of people, and she could spend more time with this man that already had her wrapped around his finger.  

After she shifted, she put her gaze back up at him.  A gentle smile gave more promise before she spoke.  "Zat sounds perfect."  That also gave her a chance to dress up a little for once.  It wasn't often she had a chance to  wear something nice.  Momentarily she wondered if it was weird that she was okay wearing fancy things in private, but not in public.  The thought was dismissed quickly as it wasn't important.

"Perhaps you could even help me with learning some."  It was just a simple truth that most people wanted to learn to play an instrument, especially one as popular as the piano.  Again her curiosity was peaked, and she couldn't wait.  "Consider it a -date?  Zat is right?"  This was a whole new spectrum for her to try out, however Daciana was ready and willing to give it a go (especially if it meant more time with this extremely charming man).
Daciana
Daciana
LITTLE ASSISTANT

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next