Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite)

2 posters

Go down

Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) Empty Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite)

Post by Sareph Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 am

February 24, 2012
It was just the same start for every day. Sareph woke up and had a smoke as soon as she did. Once the nicotine was proudly coursing through her veins, she decided to sit back for an hour in the living room, riding through an unspecified amount of marijuana, then after that, she decided to shower the smell off of her and then checked the fridge for something to chase the taste out of her mouth. Her hand yanked the fridge open way too hard for probably the eighth time that week and nearly knocked the fridge on top of her. She reached her hand and grabbed a beer and it felt- light? WHAT THE HELL IT WAS HALF EMPTY! WHO THE FUCK DRANK HER BEER?

Then she remembered briefly that she had, the night before, but the taste of beer was disgusting. With a shrug, she tossed the contents back and stomped needlessly hard into the linoleum floor. Then, she tossed it into the trash and stormed to her room. Looked like she'd have to go to the store to get herself some more liquor and smokes anyways. As she shouted to ask what Ceri wanted, she remembered that Ceri wasn't home today, anyways. Well, fuck mornings.

Her clothes were a simple button up top and some slacks, then she threw her beige trench coat over top for accent and hell- they looked cool so why the fuck not? Her boots were rather loud as she not only walked, but STOMPED down the street. Any person who looked at her funny? Glare. Her expression seemed to read a very loud clear 'go fuck yourself'. What could she say? She wasn't amiable to anyone but Ceri. She didn't NEED anyone but Ceri. People were all liabilities waiting to happen, besides most people couldn't tolerate Sareph's lifestyle anyways.

Her head ached dully as she walked to the store only to find for some stupid reason it was closed! Well there went her decent mood. As if it were really needed, she kicked the door. "SON OF A BITCH!" A very disapproving mother hurried her child past, while shooting Sareph a look of distaste. "YA BETTER KEEP WALKIN'." Honestly, Sareph didn't give a damn, but the way the woman was looking at her kind of pissed her off. With nothing better to do, she decided to go to her gang's old hideout, because it was normally abandoned and that was where she might score some alcohol, if she were lucky- which was up for debate.

The inside was vacant, except for the stains on the floor of questionable origin. Immediately she found the little crate that they hid stuff in and found- BEER! SCORE! Warm beer was still beer. She didn't really feel like trekking home yet. With a bit of a grunt, she sat her ass on another crate and popped open the beer. The first one went down quick and just like the first one of the morning, she stomped the ever-living hell out of it. Anger issues? Naw.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) Empty Re: Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite)

Post by Mr. Black Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Ahh, London in February. It was the picture of the most depressing city in the entire galaxy. He couldn't speak for the universe though. Who knows? maybe the Andromeda galaxy had a drearier city but he had not seen it. The sky was a dismal gray and black with the sky gently misting it's putrid and polluted water. The air smelled like what a rat that had been eating a corpse and left out in the in a canal would smell like. Gods, it was terrible. Nothing but nothing in this place of no hope and over-hyped royal babies. Good lords, if he ever heard about that princess bitch getting pregnant I'd personally coat hanger that bitch in ten seconds. He'd seen far too much nonsensical celebrity hype in his day. Now he could hardly stand famous people. Most of them thought they were so fucking important and that they could do no wrong! OH WHY WERE THEY ALLOWED TO LIVE!?! However, that really had little to nothing to do with why he was in London. In fact, he kind of had little idea why he was in London. Maybe it was the irresistible fish wrapped in dirty news paper, though he doubted that very much. Likely he was here for the same reason he was anywhere. he needed to make contacts and thought he knew a good spot to meet one.

This particular person was on the Interpol list. Those were Black's favorite ind of people. The really out there kind. They always had so many interesting things to say. Not only that but often enough he could swap good ole war stories with those people. you see, people who are hunted by the world authorities always had some common ground. usually that ground was soaked in blood and inhabited by super rage but hey, at least there was common ground at all. Nothing was worse than meeting up with some white collar wearing punk with a 401K. Black's 401K was a bullet in the head once he exhausted his usefulness. He intended to make that day as far away as he inhumanly could. Hell, he'd live forever if he found a way.

So here he was. Locked in a damned old gang hide out with nothing but some crates full of nasty piss beer and the rats. Oh how he just lo~~~~~ved rats. They were just so dirty and creepy and full of diseases. Yeah, they were likely the worst thing ever, as in ever. Worse than the Black death or waiting in line! Worse than that but rats caused the black death! Oh man! These little critters were like the evil terrorists that everybody thought were real and wearing turbans. Nope, stupid people, they were right here. The evil Jihad goes on! Death to all non-rats! ........Whoa, that took on a weird turn. Guess I might as well put down a rat trap or two i mean jeeze. So off to the store he went. The trip was uneventful to say the least. he exchanged pleasantries with the cashier and got a few dozen little rat poison traps. He then began the trip back to hide out. That trip was astonishingly more uneventful. Finally he made it to the door. He threw it open and was met by the sight of a woman. In fact, the woman he was looking for. Ms. Interpol wanted list. Ms. Trigger Happy, Miss Issues. "Hi there." he said in a rather weak and fragile voice. He was clad in a ratty old suede jacket and some scuffed to hell loafers. He had a thick old gray scarf around his neck and his bag of rat traps tucked under his arm. He was damp and looking particularly squattery. His blond hair was a mess and his eyes were bagged. Intentionally not sleeping was a great trick for looking like some kind of drifter. Now he just had to make contact. He felt like this would not go smoothly, though he was ready for what she might do. After all, he was ready for her and she, well, no one was ready for when Black his moves.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black
INTERGALATIC SUPER INQUISITOR

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Firefly
Player: Dread

Back to top Go down

Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite) Empty Re: Not-so Civil conversation (Black/invite)

Post by Sareph Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

"Hi there."

What?

Hi there.  Fucking really?  This man came into the hideout and all he could fucking say was HI there.  What was he?  A fucking girl scout?  What a fucking pussy.  Her eyes rolled as she tried her best to resist the urge to pistol-whip the son of a bitch. Her second can now consumed, she stomped it to a pancake thin flatness and tossed it aside soon thereafter.  

"Okay. So. Who the fuck are you supposed to be?"  What time was it?  Time for a cigarette.  She bumped one out of her pack and flicked it between her lips.  Her lighter was pressed to the tip and not long after smoke followed.  She didn't think much of the man, but it wasn't like she was on drugs at the moment, so she wasn't about to shoot him- not yet anyways.  

"Better yet, why the fuck are you still here?  Get the hell out." Before I beat the ever-loving-shit out of you. Her eyes were locked on him like a predator or a scared cat.  She wasn't going to back down, but she wasn't going to start a fight either.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, well, well, what did she have for breakfast? Carnation instant bitch? The nerve that this girl had talking to him like that? Did she know who she was talking to? He had toppled democracies and then put them back together. He was a Captain in the North Korean Army. He was a fucking legend. he was a god damned boogie man story for rebels in Belarus! Who in the fuck did she think she was talking to? Some bitch ass bitch?! Oh... wait, yeah she did. That was his cover. Oh damn! he almost opened up a Costco sized crate of fuck-a-bitch up! Whoa, no need to get so riled up Blacksimus-maximus. Just tae a breath and pretend to be a wuss-ass-nigga-ass bitch. The time for being cool would come later. once her guard was down.

He cringed at her harsh words. "Well, you see, ma'am," he began with a slight stutter and his best disenfranchised British accent. Not Cockney though. That would be too obvious. Nobody was really cockney, they were just a Hollywood myth. "I lost my job, got tossed out by my girl and now I don't have anywhere to stay. I've been squatting here. I didn't know anyone else was going to be here," then Black couldn't contain his abrasive nature, "I didn't know that if I did see someone here that they would have such terrible fashion sense. I mean, who wears a trench coat in real life?" he didn't know what it was. he just kept meeting people in those stupid fucking coats and could never contain his smart-assy nature. oh well, too late to take it back now. Just let it fly and watch the sparks. Bot only had he not answered her question about who he was, he also didn't leave. lastly, he made sure to throw out a barb of his own. After all, he was here to make a contact, not get picked on by some Matrix coat wearing alcoholic.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 am

Her cigarette nearly fell from her lips. This man was- real?

"And you are the fucking fashion police?" Her lips almost purred in amusement. "More of a bitch than I thought if the only ammo you got is that my clothing doesn't appeal to you. Let me just count the numbers of fucks I give." As if do give a sort of emphasis she was quiet a moment. A whole zero. That was right. Zero fucks were given that day.

Her dark eyes stared on him with the usual glare of 'Go fuck yourself'. Really what did the little piss-ant want from her? Obviously he was lying through his teeth, or maybe his girl did kick him out, but she really couldn't see any bad logic there, clearly this man was a pussy. "Besides, shouldn't you have something better to do/ Like.. I don't know.. maybe minding your own goddamn business?" It was strange, but Sareph felt no urge to beat the man out of a face, but then again, his comment about her clothing really wasn't as offensive as he probably meant.

"If you're gonna take a hit, make it fucking sting or go the hell home." She pulled another beer out and popped it open. God, it was disgusting.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:34 am

Fashion police. Fuck! Why didn't he join that division. Then he could just whip out his badge and be like "Yeah, I fucking am you little punk ass! Now you're under arrest!" then again, he wasn't entirely sure there was a fashion police division. Maybe not in the CIA anyway. He thought there was one in whatever French service they were pretending did anything these days. Ha! Silly Frenchies. Thinking they do anything but piss everyone off. Back in the day they used to be rad. they would ride bitches down at the point of a lance and shout to the heavens with their blood lust. Now, it was just cigarettes and fucking tall skinny women. Yuck. Then again, he couldn't help but notice that she was not only unscathed by his terrible insult but she just didn't care. Hmm, then he would need to take a different angle. Something with a bit more punch. Good thing he was quick on his feet when it came to thinking of things to say. otherwise this would be a terribly long pause. It was that moment that he realized it had been a long pause. He found he was just sort of staring back this woman and thinking the French. Damn, maybe he shouldn't have stayed up for two days. Sure it gave him that nice tired look but it also had a terrible side effect, it actually made him tired.

Black sighed. He reached into the bag of traps he had and just sort of tossed them in a nice scattered pattern around the room. "This place has fucking rats." he growled. He discarded the paper bag to his left and then strode over with his usual confidence and plopped down on the crate across from Sareph. "My name is Mr. Tall." he said while drawing a flask from his right ankle. He popped the top off and took a long pull of his whiskey. He extended the flask out towards the beer drinking woman. "Want something a little less... disgusting?" he looked at the beer. it couldn't be good. Not only was it cheap as all hell, not German, but it was also somewhat warm in here. Yeah, gross would be a good assumption for that nastiness. A rat skittered across the floor in front of Black and his eyes lit up. His foot rose and fell in a perfect arc. His lard leather loafer caught the thing square in the back and it's bones made a few audible pops. "I hate those things. Almost as much as I hate pretending to be homeless." he said as he ground his foot into the still squirming rat. His arm, was still held out in his offer to the girl.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

The man seemed completely shocked with her comeback.  There was a long silence, where he stared at her.  What?  Got something on my face?  She must have had him stumped, because he didn't speak for at least two minutes and that was only AFTER her threw traps all over the ground.  Yes it was a breeding ground for rats- and not just the rodents before them.  No!  There were those OTHER rats that liked to steal money and shit- not like Sareph wasn't one.  She used to steal, but now she was just a violent woman who collected her money it was due.

He pulled out a flask and offered it to her.  Something better than the piss-beer?  Hell yeah.  Suddenly she liked this man.  His foot came down and violently struck a rat.  Cracking and creaking  echoed in the air and there was blood, but was Sareph bothered?  NOPE!  She just took the flask and swallowed back a smallish amount of it, because she wasn't a complete bitch and going to drink it all.  "It has roaches too." She added casually and handed him flask back.  Her temper was down, but her smirk remained.

"So why are you REALLY here?"
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 am

Good, she took the drink. Well, that was one way to start the whole meeting off. Best to just pretend the previous few minutes hadn't happened. he doubted they would be relevant for much longer anyway. he wanted to speak with her in particular and his little display of being a wandering wash out didn't have a damn thing to do with why he was here. it was just a precaution in case she was more off-kilter than the file had led him to believe.

Wait, roaches!? Oh you had to be kidding me!!!! Fucking vermin everywhere. That was it. When he was done with this meeting he was burning this place to the ground. he didn't even care about the collateral damage. Fuck this place and it's plague bearing inhabitants. he could deal with it for now but the INSTANT he didn't have to be here it was going to be ash. Hell, he'd pay the fire department to come over here real slow. Just to be sure the air had been purged of illness. For now though, liquid courage. He took another pull from the flask as Sareph handed it back to him. He shook his head causing his intentionally dirty hair to flick back and forth. Man, he hated not being able to take a shower. it made him feel all icky.

"You would be, Seren Ellis, aka 'Sarah Hammond' 'Sareph'?" he swirled the whiskey in his flask and listened to the old Scottish brew shift in the metal container. "Before you ask, no, I'm not a cop, or a fed, or somebody from whatever you Brits pretend is an intelligence service." He took another swig of his flask and held it to Seeren again, "I'm just someone with related who shares a few interests with you and would like to be friends." The friends part was a stretch but hey, it didn't hurt to stretch the truth from time to time.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:49 am

Sareph dropped her cigarette onto the rat corpse and stared at the man- probably longer than she realized. Her jaw would have dropped, except that she was clenching it. -Who the Hell was this man and how did he know her real name?! The only one who had was Ceri, unless this man was a-

Except he wasn't. Good thing too, she wouldn't have gone peacefully in the least. Her grip loosened and she nodded a bit, now kinda pissed her cigarette was gone. There was alcohol offered again, which she couldn't say no to. Surprisingly smoothly, she reached over and grabbed it and swallowed back another amount. Her eyes flickered with something of amusement.

"Friends, huh? You're going to need more than alcohol for that." Whether she was joking or serious was up for debate, but she didn't press the subject. Being sober (of drugs) had its benefits. She wasn't going to stab him as of yet. That was a good thing, since he HAD just given her alcohol. She would seem really ungrateful if she did that- not that it had stopped her before, but to be honest, she just liked him.

"And.. if I am this woman-? What do you want from me?" Her words were still pointed, but it was just who she was.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 am

Excellent. he seemed to have shocked her. he wasn't exactly sure why but he had a hunch that it was because he had known something about her. that was a classic spy tactic. Play the "I know something you don't know" game and see who wins. In this case it was an ace, just as he expected it to be. After all, he was a ghost and she was more like werewolf. I mean, she howled and shot people. Come on, that was just asking for trouble. Never-the-less, trouble had not found her yet, unless you counted Black as trouble in which case only a little bit of friendly trouble had found her. Black's eyes flicked down at the cigarette on the floor. he sighed and reached into his left jacket pocket and produced a pack of cigarettes, in fact, the same brand that Sareph had been smoking. He bumped out a single stogie and held it out to the woman. "Yeah, maybe I will need more than alcohol but I am a very friendly guy. I know how to make all kinds of friends." he gave her a wicked smile as he retrieved his whiskey flask and sat it down on the floor next to him.

Black took a cigarette himself and lit it up with a relieved sigh. "I haven't had a smoke in like three months." he chuckled pulling the coffin nail from his lips and clearing his throat. "If you were this woman then you would be able to help me." he took another drag and blew the smoke up into the air, "See, I know that this particular woman I am looking for can go places I can't. She has somewhat of an 'all-access' card." he wondered if she would catch on or just continue playing dumb. He really didn't have time for all this hypothetical double talk. it really stretched things out and he had appointments to make.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 am

Well this man was okay in her book.  After all, he did offer her a smoke to replace her own.  She took it and flicked a light; enjoying the nicotine once more.  This was oddly the calmest that Sareph had been in a while.  Normally she'd be shooting something- but then again, she was drinking and smoking, so not much more could really make her happy.  Well- actually she was never happy honestly or at least not that she knew of.  

His comment led her to see he knew she was a demon hunter.  Well, there was nothing wrong with that, as he had explained he was looking into a business proposition.  Besides, if he were going to kill her, she'd fuck him up first. That's what she'd convinced herself, anyways.  

"Alright.  What is it you're getting at?"  Hypothetical talk was irritating.  Though, she wasn't common in talking about her adventures in Inferis.  "And what exactly am I getting out of it?"  Don't say blackmail.  DO NOT FUCKING SAY BLACKMAIL.  Her brain was screaming, but her face was doing the best it could to hide this inner rage- which was to say made her look like she was going to murder.  This was nothing new.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 am

Black smiled when she took the cig and then put the pack back in the pocket. That would do nicely. He seemed to have her on the level now. She wasn't displaying any violent tendencies. Maybe a little rude here and there or a bit high strung but nothing he couldn't handle. If she was half as wacked out as some of the other people he had worked with then he was in for a ride on easy street. Though he was not used to maiing deals with people who could travel between worlds and fight demons. that was a whole new areana to practice his skills in. It was exciting though. He was no longer scared of fire arms or knives. however, getting eaten by a dragon was now on the possible fates list, so very new.

So she wanted to cut straight through it. Just wanted to know what he wanted her to do and how much she was getting paid. He liked that. if they were going to sit in a disgusting room and chat about the Devil they may as well not lie or pussy-foot around the issue at hand. "You're direct." he pointed his cigarette at her and then took another drag. "I like direct. Well, you have a unique ability that I may need use of." smoke drifted out of his mouth as he spoke. "If I need to go the other I am going to need someone to take me there. I'm not sure exactly how that works but we'll figure it out. I might need a guide in there, that's another way you could help out." he stopped talking and took another long drag off his cigarette. damn! it was so nice having that arsenic and harsh chemical blend flow through him. he didn't care if every cig shaved off some fucking amount of time off his life. It was worth it. Besides, he'd likely get killed by air raid or nuclear device long before the lung cancer caught up to him. "Also, if we ever end up on opposing sides of a conflict I will do what is my power to make sure you are unharmed. If you are ever captured, I will get you free. I don't ask the same from you. You are likely not in a position to offer me such a request anyway." No offense intended, she just wasn't exactly leadership material and didn't have the resources. "So, I'll make sure you stay free. Plus, I'll pay you handsomely for every trip into Inferis." there it was. the whole deal. Put out there. Now, he'd see if she was going to haggle at all. He was curious to see what level of greed this woman possessed.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:36 am

"I'm no tour guide." She explained at point blank. Her eyes rested on the man as if analyzing his offer. He had wanted someone to guide him around Inferis like it was their damn job- Although technically that was what he was offering. Something other than her dead end job? Plus she was going to be able to kill demons?

"Pay handsomely, huh? What are we talking in?" Her arms crossed under her chest while eye contact remained in tact. She wasn't about to take her eyes off of this man- but not because he was attractive (She didn't find dirty and tired men attractive) but more that he seemed a bit shifty to her. At any moment he could vanish, but then again- he wouldn't be here if that's what he had wanted.

She tapped the ashes off the end of her cancer-stick before she took another drag. Maybe she could think about this after all. How much damage could it cause?
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 pm

"No, you misunderstand me. I don't need a tour guide." he took another long drag from his cigarette and let the smoke puff out of his mouth as he spoke. he liked that look. It made him look a lot more serious than he might have been. i mean what kind of serious person smokes from their face when they talk? No one, that's who. Only the Devil Himself belched smoke when he was telling a knock knock joke and believe me, that was still some serious shit. "If I wanted someone to take me to all the best sights and drive a double decker bus through Hell showing me where the Devil hangs out then I'll find someone who I can order around and make my bitch." he tapped the ash off the end of his cig and the ash fell to the floor. not like being clean mattered here, the place was going to get burned down soon enough,"No, I want you to help me find where I need to go in that Hellish place, yes pun intended, and be a steady gun if we run into some shit." He looked her up and down. "Correct me if I'm wrong but you can kick some shit right? It's not all just rumors?" he knew that might get her. Question her badassery. Enough to make any tough girl agree to just about anything. "As for pay, how would you like to be paid? The payment will be based on a trip by trip basis and the level of danger associated with each trip. I can give you payment in bonds, cash, wire transfer, gold, fuck, whatever you want kid." He took one single and powerful drag and turned his cigarette to a stack of ash. yeah, that's how we used to do it. Now was just to wait for her answer. He had a good feeling though.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 am

For some reason, the idea of a bus to Hell was pretty amusing.  That would be quite the road trip.  Anyways, her mind was starting to wander and she had a deal to make or break.  Her eyes stared at him while he spoke.  With smoke cascading from her lips, she could feel the nicotine charging her once more.  This wasn't how she expected to start her day, but it was simply how it was going. She didn't mind. Alcohol and smokes and a job opportunity. Some people killed to get that sort of an opportunity.

He decided to question her abilities which only managed to make her laugh (yes, LAUGH).  Her lips pulled into her crazy grin and she looked at him.  "Kick shit?  Sure.  If that's what you want."  It was slightly insulting to be called a kid, but HELL, the offer was definitely wanted. "Need I even say, cash?"  She finished her smoke and felt for once, on a high without being high.  The fuck was that?  Utter glee she supposed, but it made her want to fight something.  "Alright you got a deal. I don't have much else to do anyways." Her shoulders shrugged with the truth. Really she didn't other than her job, but it sucked anyways.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:21 am

Excellent! He didn't care if she laughed. hell, her laughing might even be a better sign than he was hoping for. If she had gotten defensive he would have called it a win but instead she was highly confident, even better. What she told him was that she didn't need to defend her skills. they would speak for themselves. Well, he'd see about that. No need to get ahead of themselves. Now was time to be happy yet the actual work was still ahead of them and full of peril and lies. Oh yes, he did in fact need a way into Inferis but he didn't need this girl. No, this was just something he wanted to do. Never hurt to have more friends in more places. he already had more enemies than he could ever count. good to have some of those enemies be friends from time to time. Sareph would be a good friend to have too. She knew how to handle herself and was very easy to control do to her volatile state. He'd just make sure she was kept in good supply of mind altering substances to make sure she never had a change of heart about being a lunatic.

She wanted cash, of course she did. She didn't think far enough ahead to want anything else. Though, it didn't matter to him. If she wanted cash he could do that. Besides, who doesn't love a suit case full of twenties? He knew he did. Nothing was more fun than a good old money hand off with briefcases. "Cash it is then. Who doesn't love a briefcase full of money right?" he smirked and tossed the ashes of his cigarette to the floor in a puff. His eyes flicked to the side and caught a glimpse of a rat walking into one of the traps. His smirk grew into a smile as he saw it beginning to eat poison. How fitting. His blue eyed gaze slid back to his new partner. "Well then." he dusted his palm on his worn out pants and extended it for a handshake. "Put'er there, partner." he said with a gleeful grin that told only of trouble to come.
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 am

"Well then. Put'er there, partner." Normally the look on his face would set alarms off for people, except that Sareph was- by no means- a person who was to say smart. Guys like him? She was in a gang, she didn't give a damn about dangers. If he betrayed her, she'd have a group of men on him in a split second- but then again he knew her apparently, which meant he knew that. The deal with a mysterious man was to be sealed.

Shaking hands with him was probably one of the strangest things she did. She didn't normally like making hand touches with ANYONE. In fact- she hated being touched in general (Unless it was for sex or fighting). Her grip tightened with eyes showing that she wasn't going to let him fuck her over. "I'm sure you'll be in contact." A traditional shit-eating grin stayed on her face.
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am

Shaking hands with Black was like shaking hands with the Devil. You didn't know it at the time but in the end it would be bad. No doubt about it. Black couldn't even think of a single instance where asseting up with him hadn't had some kind of negative affect on the person. Either they got new enemies or maybe he just hung them out to dry. it really depended on the situation. Some people needed a good back stabbing and he was always ready with a quick jab to the spine when those people turned around. His hand clasped around her's and they shook. Great. That's one obstetrical dealt with. He might have had other ways into Inferis but he needed one he could count on. One that he had the control over, someone he wasn't using a cover with. He might not have told her his "real" name but he wasn't pretending to be anyone else with her. He was just good ole asset aquiring Black, or Tall in her case.

"I will indeed be in contact." he matched her grin and then released her hand. his eyes flicked to the rat gnawing on the poison he had layed out. "You, wouldn't mind if I torched this place, would you?" he reached into his pocket and drew out his lighter. "I mean, it's disgusting in here."
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sareph Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 am

There was something about shaking this man's hand that made it seem like a very bad idea.  It did not, though, stop her from doing it.  His grip was firm like that of a business man which made her wonder why she was doing it.  Well- if for no one else, it was for Ceri.  She smirked at him though.  IN a way she couldn't wait for the man to try and cross her, because she could fuck him up in the worst ways.  Maybe this would work out well, maybe not, but either way she had agreed.

He implied a want of blowing the place to dust.  She didn't exactly blame him.  She hated the dump.  With a shrug of her shoulders, she bent down and grabbed the remaining hidden six-pack.  "Sure, just let me get my shit and get out."  After she held it under her arms she grinned at him.  "Nice making a deal with ya.  I owe ya for the smoke."  Her hand waved as she walked off.  They would meet again.. probably sooner than she'd like.  However, now she could go home and relax since she had her booze.

[exit]
Sareph
Sareph
TRIGGER HAPPY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 am

"Perfect." he said with a smile as she gave him full permission to destroy the place. it would be for the best anyway. This place likely was responsible for all five cases of the Black death that still plagued people even today. The traps didn't really have enough time to do anything but time and time again he found that fire was really the best way to make sure things didn't go doing things you didn't want them to. Don't wanna lose your job? Burn it down. Wait, that made no sense. Either way, fire did a good job of killing rats both human and rodent varieties.

"Nice making a deal with you too. No need to thank me for the smoke. Call it an up-front payment." he smirked as she exited. Black stood as the door shut behind her. He threw his arms up and stretched with a loud sigh. "OHHHOHohohOHOHHHH YEAH!" his shoulder popped loudly as he doped his hands and pulled his lighter from his pocket. "Now to go back the 80's" that of course meant, 'BURN BABY BURN!!!~~~ DISCO INFERNO~~!!' his other hand scooped out the remainder of his cigarettes. "No need for these bad boys." he murmured to himself as he flicked the lighter to life. He lit the package of the smokes and waited for the thing to catch. "FIIIIII~YA!!! BOW-BOWNT-BOW!!!" he tossed the flaming package over into a particularly flammable pile of refuse and then spun a full 360 and finished in a perfect "shooter" Black brought his hand down to his belt and back up to the sky, popping his hips out. His left hand flew up to his ear and clicked the call button on his ear piece. "Scotty, bring the Dream Boat around. Mission accomplished!" with that he let out a disco howl and then burst from the room just as the walls began to catch flame. Today was a good day.

[END]
Mr. Black
Mr. Black

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down