Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite]

2 posters

Go down

I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] Empty I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite]

Post by Analee Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 am

The love nest was a strange place to Ana. They never sold any ice cream. This was automatically depressing. What kind of place was this- that didn't have ice cream?! Still, they had a lot of kind of drinks- so that was a plus. She ordered something she assumed was alcohol-less since- well she doubted that being drunk would help. She had heard well things about it. People did dumb stuff and Ana was trying really hard to not look dumb for her new friends.

Naturally she was thinking this as she slid off her short-shorts, and sat in what could be assumed to be bikini bottoms and a jacket over a bikini top. Her face remained the one of seriousness; as if she were determined. The red-haired strange demon definitely got a few looks from others. One such demon even came up and asked her rudely why she wasn't working. Pffttt.. Ana didn't work here- did she? Her mind briefly stalled on that thought. Maybe- maybe she DID work here?

Attention was something that Ana did not have. It was rather obvious as the demon discussed with two others for a moment then returned to her. They stood there for a moment before one grabbed her shoulder roughly. Ana jumped and turned to stare at the men with clueless eyes. What did they want? Green emeralds were locked upon the grinning red eyes of the demonic man. This man again? Maybe she really DID work here- because this man was bothering her. Surely there was a reason behind it? "Yes?"

"Hey toots, if you aren't working, perhaps you could come with us. You wouldn't want to stay here and be bored, would you?"

He had a valid point. Wait- no- she was supposed to do some errand. "No- I have to do something." Now what it was- she couldn't recall. Her brain was so dysfunctional at times. "What was it again..?" Her brow furrowed and she sat there. Apparently he didn't like that. There was about to be a fight and the usual bouncers weren't paying the slightest attention- what a bad day.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] Empty Re: I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite]

Post by Gaius Octavian Skipio Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am

Drinking as stated before was one of the few pleasure that Gaius was able to indulge in. And recently, he was able to indulge when ever he happened to be at the Love Nest, which in a way had turned into his and others base of operations. Which in the end was not a bad thing, after all drinking was one of the quickest ways to build a sense of comradery with ones fellows. Now at times the Love Nest  was a rowdy place, filled with debauchery, whoring  and activities that could only be described as inhuman. And for the most part Gaius was more then fine with this, after all there where few demons that did not enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

But there where one or two things(Read more then two things) that still irritated the Centurion. One of which was overly loud and obnoxiously drunk men. In fact it was the Romans opinion that if one could not hold their drink they should have the common courtesy to not drink in public. But as it was well known, most demons were not known for their politeness and as such Gaius often found him self surrounded by drunkards that should have known better. Now for most this would have been somewhat of a turn off... But not for him. Cracking heads also happened to be one of the great pleasures of life, so at time Gaius acted as something of an impromptu bouncer for no better reason then that he the king of menacing got to act... Menacing.  

"Hey toots, if you aren't working, perhaps you could come with us. You wouldn't want to stay here and be bored, would you?"

Gaius threw open the doors to his favorite watering hole and what was going on before him was something he was both fine with and accustomed to. Aside from the fact that the person he was supposed to have met some hours before was on the verge of getting raped. As to what irritated him more was up in the air for he hated being left to wait or in this case stood up entirely, but he absolutely LOATHED rapists and thieves of which these demons where both or would be if they wen't on much farther. So with heavy steps he made his forward, and ignoring the things that where holding onto what was his he spoke. "Analee." With that one word he reached down, took her roughly by the arm and pulled her from the other demons grasp. " Would you mind telling me why you have kept me waiting for hours? You know as well as I that you where to meet me some ways from here some time back, and as you obviously know, you didn't show." "The hell ya think ya-" His free hands shot out and grasped the speaker throat, and applying just a fraction of his strength he lifted the other from his feet. "I would leave now, unless of course you want your blood spilled on this floor." Releasing his grip on the offender he turned his full attention back to Anna. "Do. Not. Keep. Me. Waiting. Again."
Gaius Octavian Skipio
Gaius Octavian Skipio
INSTRUMENT OF VIOLENCE

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: EDEN/Hell Princes
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite] Empty Re: I'll make a man out of you [Gaius-Invite]

Post by Analee Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Just as the men were botheirng her, a familiar voice bombarded her head.  Ana recognized it, but it took a moment to place.  A few bells were chiming in her head, but none really placed what it was that she was remembering.  She was supposed to- something.  Her brow furrowed and she found Gaius standing in their wake and looking pissed.  Ana was oblivious and smiled.  "GAIUS!"

" Would you mind telling me why you have kept me waiting for hours? You know as well as I that you where to meet me some ways from here some time back, and as you obviously know, you didn't show."

....oops... RIGHT! That was what she was supposed to do.... Ana finally remembered and her smile started to fade slightly.

"Do. Not. Keep. Me. Waiting. Again."

Ana shirked guiltily.  Oh no.  Ana did bad.  Her lips were pulled into a complete frown and she sniffed.  She was going to cry...  She had to fight it- Had to fight- Had to-

"BWAAHHHH I AM SO SORRY GAIIUUUSSS."  Her hands were at her eyes and she cried for a good minute, before she regained her composure.  "I-I was on my way there and then I started thinking about ice cream.  It was right here and I really wanted some- but they don't have ice cream here- only weird rabid drinks."  

Her hand rubbed against her eye to wipe away the tears she had shed from her sadness moment.  Suddenly she was happy again, and hugging him around the waist.  "BUT GAIUS YOU'RE HERE!  I'MSOHAPPYTOSEEYOU."  Ear to ear, she beamed up at him.  Clearly all the angst was gone and Ana was back to Ana.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius Octavian Skipio Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:26 pm

The two demons that had been harassing left, though they both shot death glares his way on their way out. Not that Gaius cared of course, What was the point of fearing two incompetent demons that where so easily cowed? Hell he had half expected it- When his attention once again focused on Ana he could almost swear she was outing, but before he could ask she broke out into sobs. "BWAAHHHH I AM SO SORRY GAIIUUUSSS." How. What... Why? " Ana stop I- "I-I was on my way there and then I started thinking about ice cream.  It was right here and I really wanted some- but they don't have ice cream here- only weird rabid drinks."   Blink. "Rabid... Drinks...?"

Her words and her sudden emotional outburst was more then enough to confuse Gaius, after all the only emotions he actually understood where those that any man could understand: Anger and justice. Disappointment and sadness just didn't factor into his mood mind, and while he understood what they where... He couldn't understand what they caused. " P-please stop crying! It's alright i swear! I will umm... Get Lucrum to serve Ice cream....thirty-four different flavors of it!" The man that had faced death more often then most people could count was put out of sorts by this woman's tears.

"BUT GAIUS YOU'RE HERE!  I'MSOHAPPYTOSEEYOU." The sudden and drastic change yet again caught the warrior by surprise, and like before it almost sent him through a literal loop. "I'm... Glad that I am here as well..." He honestly had no idea as to what to say, and as such felt a tad awkward."What... Is a rabid drink..."
Gaius Octavian Skipio
Gaius Octavian Skipio
INSTRUMENT OF VIOLENCE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:39 am

Ooo Ice cream! Really?  It could be read in her eyes. She couldn't be happier!  Ana's solution to EVERYTHING was ice cream.  It was better than life.  So the fact that Gaius was offering to get Lucrum to offer ice creak was simply over-joying to her.  She nodded and smiled to him.  Yes.  She was okay now that she didn't see that Gaius was infuriated with her.  The chills that slipped down her spine were those of disappointment.  How could she do something so cruel as to forget about him?

What was a rabid drink?  Well.. to explain it, Ana had to think a moment.  "Uhmm-  well... A rabid drink is..  well.  You know those drinks that foam at the mouth?   Like animals with rabies?  Those are rabid drinks!"  Honestly she meant beer, but she didn't know that.  Ana had never had alcohol before.  "Wait.. does that mean they are actually animals we are drinking out of?  That would be weird.  Is it painful for them I wonder."  All the while she didn't let go of him.  She was smiling and once more, happy.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius Octavian Skipio Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Gaius listened to her speak and had to wonder how such an obviously innocent being managed to live this long in Inferis. It was more then apparent that she was the next best thing to helpless, and helpless things did not last long in Inferis. Or so he had thought. So the real question was, how had Analee managed to survive this long? How had she not become food for some of the other creatures that made their home in this most evil of places. And the only answers he could think of where that she had the luck of a thousand men or she had been or was protected by someone or something. Which given the clout that would be needed to do such a thing... Well he honestly did not want to consider it.

"No Ana... They're just mugs, cups. Not animals." The demon shook his head exasperatidly, wondering not for the first time if Ana was as dumb as she acted or if it was some sort of elaborate ruse. "Regardless you must be more careful, least you end up a snack for some over sized ogre." Which would annoy him to no end,his warband enjoyed her dances maybe more then they should. But it kept moral high, and his men happy so he would not complain. "Now... Umm could you please... Let go of my waist... You are mostly nude... And this is hardly... Um proper." Odd words coming from a man that spent more then a little of his time in a strip club, but he had to say them... He was fighting a losing battle in his pants so to speak and Gaius would rather not have to explain to Ana what an erect penis was.
Gaius Octavian Skipio
Gaius Octavian Skipio
INSTRUMENT OF VIOLENCE

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 am

Ana stared up him with an oblivious grin. Her trademark smile was hardly mistakable. Big green eyes were locked on Gaius while filled with an innocent luster. Not proper? What did he mean? Her mind didn't worry on it, since it probably wasn't that important. However, she did shimmy a bit up his body so that her body was pressed more against his chest and stomach than his waist. Clueless as ever, she deemed it an appropriate reaction.

"Is this better, Gaius?" She giggled a bit and nuzzled his stomach. Sometimes.. she was like a cat and others she could be compared like a puppy. Still she was grateful Gaius had saved her. He really was nice to her! Even in previous battles he helped possibly even more than Lucrum.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down