Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed}

2 posters

Go down

But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} Empty But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed}

Post by Ceri Priddy Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 am

STRIP CLUB
JANUARY 13TH, 2012
10:00pm

"Come on baby, when do you get off work?" "Please just give us one dance tonight sweetheart." "I have to see you again." Ceri was only wiping down the bar, smiling at the three men that had gathered around the one corner where she was. The strip bar was packed tonight, per usual, various other girls losing their skins on stage. Ceri, or Maya as she went by now, flashed them all a charming smile, giggling in embarrassment. "Gentleman please! I won't be off for a few hours yet, and as far as I know, I won't be dancing tonight." She responded in a slightly accented English, turning to the last man as she leaned close to his ear, "Lets see how the evening goes hm?" The three of them swooned and she moved down, quickly making a couple of drinks as she moved down to help her partner in crime tonight. Some girl named Nancy. How boring.

This.... all of this had one singular purpose. Money. Sex sells, booze sells, and selling meant money. Money meant living another day, another day in freedom away from that hell hole of a household. She never looked back, and she had never wanted to. There was only one thing she was wondering right now, and that was what Sareph was doing. She couldn't help but worry about her friend because... well... her nature often got her in trouble. Heh, tooootally wasn't like trouble already followed them around or anything. She felt a sudden hand on her shoulder just as she finished pouring a couple of beers, whirling about with golden ringlets bouncing to find it was her boss. "Hey, Maya, we need you to dance tonight. Give it a half hour and then your one shift." God dammit... "Really? I thought Sally was on tonight instead?" She asked him, sliding the customers their beers while taking their money. She hadn't REALLY wanted to dance tonight cause that fucking bitch Miranda was also out on the poles. "Family issue. Remember, half hour." And with that he walked away from her, heading away from his office upstairs.

Well bugger it all. "I COULD change that..." "No... I'll do it. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a cutie out there." She heard the amused chuckle in her mind, flashing a fresh customer a smile as they placed their drink. "Very well." Man, she barely had undergarments that were proper for tonight either... They passed, but only just. She was wearing a low cut white halter top with a light blue jean jacket tied so her mid-driff was exposed, her jeans hugging low on those perfect hips of hers. The bottoms of them were folded over, her heels black sandals with spaghetti straps wrapped around her ankles. Maybe she could see if they had any extra costuming lying around in the back, or maybe... Maybe she had been smart for fucking once and left an extra "outfit" in her locker. She was pretty sure she had, but still... Oi.
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Greyscale
Player: Vi

Back to top Go down

But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} Empty Re: But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed}

Post by Jean La Croix Fri May 17, 2013 2:20 pm

what hes wearing:

"No, i dun care what Mr. Big cheese says im on vacation! You hear me sonny? VACATION! That means what again? Oh thats right. No work. No calls from little prissy ass mommas boys and most of all NO FUCKING BOTHERING ME OVER SOMETHING AS INSIGNIFICANT AS PAPER WORK!"

"But Mr. La Croix we need you to-"

"No. No Buts. No Pleases. No begging. No pleading. No fucking contacting me unless the world is coming to a fiery and lets hope ignoble end! And i do mean fiery... Like volcanoes and meteors and shit. I could give a fuck if the world freezes over though. You understand me?"

"But sir we real-"

"Say but one more time, i dare ya! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA TO SAY BUT ONE MORE TIME! Come on do it sonny boy, see what happens! Now if you wanna keep your job or more importantly your knee caps yall say one thing and one thing only and that is: I understand sir, sorry for being a mutha fuckin nuisance. Anything else comes out of ya mouth imma fly across this giant fucking puddle and cock slap you tell the cows come home. You got that?"

"Yes sir."

"Then fucking say it."

"I understand sir, sorry for being a mother fucking nuisance."

"Its all good. Now fuck off" Click.

Jean let out a giant breath and almost gasped from lack of oxygen. So wrapped up had he been in yelling at that little fool that he had almost forgotten to breath through part of it. Is like no one knows what a day off is no more! He shook his head and planted his wide brimmed on his head before finally glancing around at the people waling all around him as he stood motionless on the London side walk. Fuck... He had completely forgotten he had been in a public place when he had answered the call, and a few of those who had been standing around where giving him off looks. So in retaliation he smiled a wide toothy smile. "Sorry bout' that folks. Just the office callin to check in on me. You know how it is im sure!" With not a word more he winked and nearly skipped off in some random direction. "You know what Hunter? I think i need me some nice classy titties and a glass of scotch." He was speaking mostly to him self but that comment did get a chuckle from the being that was ridding shotgun in his mind. What a rare treat.

Almost as soon as he said that though he spotted what looked like a higher end strip club and that caused him to chuckle. "Almost like the powers that be happen to agree with me!" So with a hope a skip and a jump he made his way across the street and right on through the front doors of the bar and from first impressions it seemed that he was right. The place was clean, well lit and there was a distinct lack of arôme de travers jusqu'à. Which was not only a happy surprise but a required one. But the icing on the proverbial cake was that all the women from the dancers down to the bartenders where drop dead gorgeous. Which was yet another unexpected though not necessary requirement he had for his strip clubs. Taking off his hat he made his way to the bar and took a seat on a stool before turning to the angel blond that stood behind it. "You miss are a balm for sore eyes, but im sure you hear that a little too often." He smiled and loosened his tie some before going on. "But anyways down to buisness, im sure you don't get paid by the compliment, if you did well... You wouldn't be working here anymore now would ya?" His tone and voice is self assured though not cocky and his accent just seems to roll off his tongue like liquid honey. "Ill take what ever top shelf scotch or whiskey you have on hand. Twelve year old or better if you can manage it. If not well im sure i can manage with what ever you do have." Smiling gold eyes met blue as he finally finished speaking.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File
Character Faction: FBI
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed} Empty Re: But It's Better If You Do {Jean/Closed}

Post by Ceri Priddy Fri May 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Twenty minutes.... Fifteen.... The seconds were ticking away and all Ceri could think about was her underwear not being up to snuff. Ugh. Showed how much she was slipping lately. SIGH.... Alright, she should probably start switching over to go get ready and-- A man slid down in front of her at the bar, his hat off before finding its place on the counter top. You miss are a balm for sore eyes, but im sure you hear that a little too often." Th-that accent.... Those sparkling blue eyes immediately raised, sliding over the nice suit all the way up past the shoulder length hair, and... Well, well, hello handsome. She had a new target for the evening, the other fools would have to wait their turn. She giggled as she shrugged her shoulders, having to bend over a bit to reach a spot on the counter with her rag. Oh yes, she totally was flashing him cleavage on purpose along the way. "Maaaaybe, but I don't mind!" She straightened up and slid the rag beneath the counter, placing her hands upon it as she leaned a bit against it.

"But anyways down to buisness, im sure you don't get paid by the compliment, if you did well... You wouldn't be working here anymore now would ya?" Ceri could only smirk, oh... but she did get paid to receive compliments. That was precisely the reason that she worked at this establishment. It was the ideal place for her with her body and charm in order to win over as much money as she could. "Ill take what ever top shelf scotch or whiskey you have on hand. Twelve year old or better if you can manage it. If not well im sure i can manage with what ever you do have." Their gazes locked and she actually felt a little rush beneath the perfect bubbly act she showed for him. "Comin' right up sugar." She vanished for a moment to grab a bottle of their best scotch that was exactly what he wanted, pulling out the appropriate glass before pouring it in. She returned to him with a glance to the clock, flashing him a wink, "Enjoy handsome." And with that she actually did vanish from the bar area entirely. To him, it was probably like she had slipped into thin air, but she had really just gone backstage to quickly run to her locker.

Most of her clothes came off, glancing over herself in the mirrors as she sat down and quickly pulled on her outfit for the stage which seemed so very contradictory to her normal nature. The red collar about her neck also was a break from the... normal. Walking over to the mirrors, she quickly added just a bit more red lipstick, taking one last gander before hurrying up the back stairs. She pulled the ponytail holders out of her hair quickly, shaking it loose as it fell in perfect little curls about her shoulders, slipping them over her wrists as she came up to the back door. There was one pole free at the end of the stage, striding out in her skyrocket heels over to it as the whistles and shouts began to roar in the air. Oh yes, she had arrived. With all the lace colored black against her skin, the red accenting offering that perfect swirl and reference to her normal clothes. Her hand wrapped around the pole as she positioned herself and spun, whipping her hair through the air as she slid to a stop and slid down that pole ever so slightly.

The men were flocking to the stage, some staying at the bar even as they cheered. Ceri couldn't help but notice how the three men from before were still at their spots, but she saw how their expressions had changed. As she came back up the music changing up with a new beat that she easily fell into, moving easily about that pole as she drove those men wild. And yet there was only one man she kept looking back to amidst it all, and he... was sitting at the bar, drinking his scotch. Would he buy? Would he ask for a more... "private" dance?
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 pm

"Comin' right up sugar." He watched as she turned and made her way into the back room. How could he not? The way those hips swayed as she walked commanded him to stare and just like most red blooded males he was all to happy to fallow that order. After all a fantastic ass was something that was nearly impossible to resist, and this one obviously knew how to show it off to best effect. Every motion seemed almost calculated to draw attention... Who ever this bartender was she knew how to be female that was for damn sure. She turned back to him and set a glass on the table before him with what could have been the best looking scotch he had seen in a good long while. With he dipped a single finger in the licked the tip letting the rich taste float over his pallet. "Fantastic..." He glanced up just in time to see Ceri wink. "Enjoy handsome." He smiled as she departed his gaze yet again lingering on her bottom.

If you find her so attractive take her as a mate. Jean blinked as the old wolf spoke to him, it was not something that happened often. You should know that you don't just take a mate... Not in this world at least. A faint growling chuckle in the back of his mind told him that his companion did not agree. You are in a good mood today, something going on? His only answer was yet another growling chuckle which only served to deepen Jeans suspicions. Looks like im eating my steak well done tonight. The chuckles stopped and where replaced with a low growl, Jean could only smile. To the old wolf meat was no laughing matter.

With that small victory tucked securely behind his belt he finally took a sip of his drink and slowly turned to the stage as the music changed and was greeted by a rather pleasant surprise. It seemed like the bartender hadn't really vanished... Just changed her uniform. And this uniform happened to be one he could thoroughly enjoy. He turned around in his seat and leaned back propping him self on his elbows as he watched the girl dance. His eyes of course strayed to the other stages and the dances they contained, but in the end they always returned to the saucy blond and her ice blue eyes. Though those eyes hid a deceptively hot fire he saw, as she melted the men about her with waves of passionate dancing.

Yes, it seemed she was in fact a very popular dancer. Her stage was more crowded then any of the others, and her admirers seemed to only increase as she danced. He couldn't say he faulted them, but did they have to look so... Pathetic? They looked like dogs who where begging at the dinner table for a left over piece of meet, it honestly disgusted Jean but in the end he couldn't fault them. After all not everyone was born to the world to be a wolf, some had to be sheep or worse yet lap dogs.

He finished his drink with a grateful sigh, set the glass on the counter and singled for another. After a short wait he picked up his glass and hat and made his leisurely way to the front of her stage, pushing aside the other men that got in his way. With a sigh and a look of what might have been hunger or apathy he watched this woman dance slowly nursing his scotch. When she finished a spin he smiled at her winked and leaned back in his chair as if to say 'impress me'.
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Priddy Fri May 24, 2013 6:39 am

Men. They could be so predictable, so easy to please, so.... boring. Sure, it was entertaining for her to watch as they became such complete messes while watching her dance because... it was such a simple thing. Flash some flesh, twirl those hips, shake your tits, and thats all she wrote. But the man at the bar with the nice suit? Now he seemed interesting. He seemed worth actually ATTEMPTING to bring home tonight rather than just picking the most appealing out of a bunch (or one that she knew tipped well all jokes aside) and sleeping with him. So she kept moving as she saw him slip easily to the front of her stage, flashing him a wink as she jumped up and wrapped a leg around the pole and spun about. She wrapped herself up higher and higher, legs holding her still as her gloves peeled away from her skin and drifted to the ground. Some of the men cheered loudly, diving to try and grasp at her costuming though she could only laugh at them inside her mind. Besides, if they went diving, they missed how she rode down that pole, heels slamming into the ground as she paused to smile at her crowd.

They were calling her name, calling for a favor, calling for... something. Bills were shoved up into the air, desperate to tuck them into her clothes somewhere. Some she plucked right out of their hands, sliding them into the bracelets that had remained hidden beneath those long gloves of hers, flashing a wink which sent another cheer through the crowd. She spun and bent back, one hand still holding onto the pole as her other leg slowly bent her down to the ground. The music pounded behind her sending her into a complicated routine, her muscles flexing and tensing as she worked that pole for him. She had seen that look in his eye, the unspoken dare that he had issued to her. It wasn't anything overly flashy like she might have done any night, but.... she was still showing off. It was a dance of her power, of the control she held over herself. There was a defiance to her that burned bright in those seductive flames, finally stepping away as she slid forward towards him on all fours.

Her blue eyes had locked onto him now as she drew close, daring him to slip any bills into the perfect cleavage before her. Or.... was she daring him to do something else? Kiss her? He better not touch her. Not yet at least, otherwise management would ask him if he would rather a private dance if he's going to touch the girls. "Hey sugar." She whispered, not even glancing to the other men who snuck bills into her garter belt, garters about her legs, or the bracelets on her wrist. What would he do hm?
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Sometimes we are disgusting... Jean thought as his eye wondered to the men about him. They acted as if they had never seen a woman naked before... And as his eyes looked each of them up and down in turn he found that that may have been more then likely in some cases considering a few had the pallid, sickly look of those who did not often traverse the land of the sun and stars. What with their overly greasy hair and oil covered skin. Honestly it was more then a tad sad that this was what some men had been reduced to, but he could find no sympathy for them because in the end it was no ones fault but their own for being such weak and out right pathetic individuals.

They would not have lived long as part of our pack. Jean could only smile sadly at that for it was more then true. These... Men(Jean hesitated to use that word) where not even worthy of being pack Omegas. We could cull your species of such weak genes... As tempting as that thought was he gave his other self a mental shove, pushing aside any feelings he might have had ether way on that subject. After all, he couldn't let him self be tempted to murder... Not in his profession at least. After all he often found him self in situations where he could kill with impunity, such was the nature of his job and in this case his beast.

So lost was he in such thoughts that he didn't notice the woman that he had sat down to watch come closer to him. In fact his eyes stared almost vacantly at his drink, ignoring the show that had been put on for his viewing pleasure tell well she spoke to him with a voice that could have ignited even a monks chase desires. "Hey sugar." Two simple words where enough to clear his mind of anything deeper but carnal pleasures, and just like that he went from zero to sixty in under two seconds. It must have been something of a world record. His eyes regained focus and with a smile that spoke volumes he slipped a bank note rather skillfully in her offered cleavage, his fingers caressing her ever so softly as he did so. "Sweet talkin patrons? Ain't that against some sort of rule there little lady? Or does your boss tell ya to charm any old fool that wonders on in here?"He leaned back and set his drink aside before putting one foot up on his knee and laying his hands in his lap. "But i swear, there must be easier marks in this place..." He glances meaningfully at the other patrons, keeping his voice low enough that only she could hear. "Im sure they would give ya their car as a tip if you just winked their way."
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Priddy Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 am

You know... Asmodeus will own all of them once they die. That wasn't obvious? It was. But that one... She heard Lilith make a little sound in her mind, knowing precisely who she met. The long chestnut locks, striking eyes and strong jaw. The man with an accent that made her melt and burn. A foreigner. She licked her lips ever so slightly as she felt his hand run across her flesh, sliding back with a soft coo as she rolled her body up, her body weight shifting onto the balls of her heels. "Sweet talkin patrons? Ain't that against some sort of rule there little lady? Or does your boss tell ya to charm any old fool that wonders on in here?" Ceri giggled as she sat back and extended one of her legs out, kicking up then holding it out so the men could slip their bills into her garter and tights. "The more I can charm, the more he can make." She answered honestly, the sweet little voice of hers deceptive considering what came out of it. Her leg lowered swung about as she slipped into a split, "But i swear, there must be easier marks in this place..."

Her laughter tinkled like bells amidst the beat of the music, bending her body with a couple of chest pops in there that made those perfect melons bounce a little. "Yes..." She mused aloud, striking her final pose as the song ended, bills showering her stage as men slipped away to get more drinks or to... whatever they did. "Im sure they would give ya their car as a tip if you just winked their way." Straightening up, she slipped over to the edge of the stage and sat before him, leaning over to gather the bills as she only smirked a little at his words. Oh, some had tried. "It's amazing what men will give for that sensation of temptation, the lengths they'll go to in order to acquire things they want." She said quietly to him as her heels hit the ground before him, now standing over him with a lovely stack of bills in her hands. Her head tilted as her other hand pushed his leg aside, straddling him as she sat down in his lap, her arms resting on either side of his head. He was a smart one, wasn't he? A classy one. Be careful sweetie, don't get yourself burned. I won't. Her body leaned forward close to his ear to whisper, "But its so boring when they do that."

Her back arched back, winking to him as the wheels of her mind were already turning. From the sounds of it, he wouldn't necessarily want to bed her for money which was.... fine... He had paid her in a sense with that bill between her breasts. She wanted more. But more of what, she wasn't sure. "So what about you sugar? What did you come looking for in here?" She asked him as a fresh song came up, her hips beginning to move on his lap, her free hand trailing down his chest lazily. Those sapphire eyes bore into him, sweet little smile charming and enthused. Yes... what was he looking for then?
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm

"Yes..." The as of yet unnamed woman struck her final pose and bills fell down on her as if money was raining from the sky. He had to admit she looked good covered in money as she was... And he knew it wasn't just the fact that she was covered in money that spurred that thought. His eyes roamed up and down her body, taking in ever bit of pale soft flesh. His heart beat racing as he gazed at her, though his movements and actions showed nothing of this. After all he was more then used to controlling his more then average sexual desires. Let loose... Relax... Then take her. The voice of his partner rang through his mind and he could feel its urging through out his body and he was helpless to stop it.

She moved again with a sensuality that only a stripper could show and sat with a fluid grace on the edge of the stage. His eyes where riveted on her and her ever movement as she collected the money that was strewn about her. "It's amazing what men will give for that sensation of temptation, the lengths they'll go to in order to acquire things they want." He shrugged at that, knowing all to well what people would go to in order to get what they wanted. "Somethings are just worth having, pas?" He knew he would go to lengths untold to fulfill his job and to feed his ever growing needs. Though he would and could never abuse his fellow man in order to do so... Though at times it had been a close thing.

She moved again with that same sensual ease, each clack of her heels causing his heart to skip a beat as she drew ever closer and... She was on him. Only a thing layer of cloth between them and that most sensual of contact. She wants you fool. I can smell it on her. He could smell it to but whats more he could feel it. He heat, her body against his. Any man in his position would have groaned, moaned or reacted to her touch... But he resisted it, that primal part of him that would have sent him into her arms or more importantly into her. But resist as he might, he couldn't help but fantasize about what may happen.... The heat of their tangled bodies, the sensation of his mouth on hers.

And though the struggle was long he was in no way a match for his and his demons combined need and he hardened under her, his arousal obvious under the thin layer of clothing. "But its so boring when they do that." He smirked, not caring if she felt his condition. "All the funs in the hunt, no? In the chasing of your prey and then finally in the capture... If there's no chase well... The entire experience IS more then a tad hallow." That was true for more things then just sex, and it was in more then one way Jean's motto. He let his hands settle rather comfortably on her waist, showing no apparent inhibitions about touching her.

"So what about you sugar? What did you come looking for in here?" Now that... That was a good question. What exactly had he been looking for when he walked in here... And had it changed? "Oh I came looking for what all men come looking for." He smirks, his own emerald eyes boring into her sapphire as she ground her body into his. "A good drink, and a fine set of tits. If it was anything else why would i be in a strip club?" He licks his lips before letting one hand trail a little farther down her back. "Seems that I somehow managed to find a rather pleasant face and a fine set of legs as well. Oh lucky days." He felt him self grinding back into her if only slightly. "But I have to say, you should be paying more attention to those other men, im sure you will get more money for your time... Unless" He winks, a rather roguish smile crossing his features. "You happen to be looking for something other then an easy pay day. But i wonder what that could be..."
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Priddy Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 pm

"Somethings are just worth having, pas?"  Ceri giggled, licking her lips again as she tilted her head.  "That so, hm?  I suppose I should really feel flattered then if they are putting me in such esteem as something worth having."  She mused aloud, hearing Lilith snort in the back of her mind.  Oh she knew she was a filthy human being, and she knew that if men really knew her they wouldn't want a single part of her at all.  No matter how beautiful she was or how... talented she was in the sack.  A gleam passed across her eyes as quick as a simple blink and then it was gone, her hips continuing to move against him as she pressed more against him.  She could feel how he was swelling now, responding to those simple little motions and sweet sweet flirts she tossed at him.  "All the funs in the hunt, no?  In the chasing of your prey and then finally in the capture... If there's no chase well... The entire experience IS more than a tad hollow."  Ceri paused, her body stopping just as she had grinded up against him, her expression faltering a little.  

But then a smile began to grow, not one of pure charm but a real one.  One that Sareph was probably the only other to see it.  "Yes.... thats exactly it."  She whispered quietly to him, ignoring the chuckle in the back of her mind. "Careful little sparrow.  Careful."  Yes, yes she knew well enough to never trust anyone no matter how true their words could be.  "And so many of them are easy guppies that cast away their hard earned cash so frivolously at places like this.  Though, who am I to complain about how they spend their money?"  She winked then, shrugging lightly as her hips suddenly moved again, swirling about that hardness beneath her.  The touch of his hand made her bite her lower lip in a twisted little smirking smile, moving easily and without concern over what it may be doing to him.  Her hand trailed up his and up to his shoulders before sliding back down his chest, leaning close to listen to his answer to her question.  "Oh I came looking for what all men come looking for."  Oh they all certainly "came" here, didn't they?  She held his gaze with another little chuckle, shaking her hips with a sudden speed that stopped as quickly as she had done it.  

"A good drink, and a fine set of tits.  If it was anything else why would I be in a strip club?"  And on the word tits she shook hers a little before him, laughing lightly as chiming bells, a shiver running down her spine at the sensation of his hand as it moved.  "Seems that Is omehow managed to find a rather pleasant face and a fine set of legs as well.  Oh lucky days."  She purred as she leaned forward a bit more towards his ear, nibbling a little on the lobe as she felt him push back up into her hips.  Mmm... yes.  He would be hers tonight.  "But I have to say, you should be paying more attention to those other men, I'm sure you will get more money for your time... Unless"  Her eyebrow raised as she slipped back to look at him with an eyebrow raised in curiosity.  Oh yes, she could easily earn at least a hundred euro's or pounds or dollars by giving any of those John's her eye.  But she didn't want to.  So what was he going to say then?  "You happen to be looking for something other than an easy pay day.  But I wonder what that could be..."  

Oooo he was playing coy.  Silly silly man.  She stopped and lifted her hips up off of him so she was still close, but not touching.  "I already earned my keep right here sugar.  Anything else is extra gravy."  She leaned forward to his ear again, slipping him a little peck on the cheek before whispering in his ear with a hot breath, "I think your little friend knows exactly what "that" could be.  You want a private dance sugar?"
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean La Croix Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm

What? What was this? The woman moved and Jeans (Literal) inner beast let out a howl of both frustration and rage. Why? Well that was simple, it could feel her heat, her need... No want and it could sense that same need, that same want in its host. Pull her back pup, and show this female your teeth! It was tempting to do just that, to let his own primal nature mingle with that of his partner but... It wasn't yet time for that, at least not yet. "I already earned my keep right here sugar.  Anything else is extra gravy." She leaned forward, and his breath quickened ever so slightly as her lips brushed his cheek and her scent wafted up to meet him.  "I think your little friend knows exactly what "that" could be.  You want a private dance sugar?"

She wants you fool, stop with the mating rituals and proceed to the act! A low growl rose in his throat and jean suddenly felt exceedingly hungry

Shut it.

You want her, and she seems to want you. Why do you insist on complicating these things?

Ive tried to explain this to you, but you can't seem to grasp it... So butt out, eh?

Still, a deeper growl rose in his throat and jean suddenly felt calm and excited at very nearly the same time. IT was odd and he was sure it was spill over from his companion... But it felt right, these conflicting feelings. So with that wolfish grin of his and a voice that could melt even a virgins inhibitions at fifty feet he spoke. "Well my Granmama always said it was impolite to refuse a lady, so why don't you lead the way hmm?" And with a wink he started to stand, gently pushing her soft curvy body away from him. "And by the way... My lil friend aint so lil, and he jus can't wait to meet you." With a wink he waited for her to lead the way to the more 'private rooms, his hunger building with every moment. "In point of fact, I think im actually in agreement with the lil devil right now, Whats your name sweet thing?" His smile didn't change, but his eyes stopped roaming her body and settled on her bright blue orbs. "Mines Jean, and I am honestly happy to meet ya. But hey, I'm happy to meet jus about anyone, after all every new face could be a w friend... Or if im really lucky, enemy. Dun have to many of them floating about."
Jean La Croix
Jean La Croix
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
(Billposter)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Priddy Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:11 pm

"You know he's a hook, line, and sinker, right?"  "Oh I know.  I know."  If there was one thing that the two beings that shared her body was, was when a man wanted them.  When he was doing his damndest to control himself for the sake of a polite front amidst the company of the good, gentle people of the world that hated to see too much vulgarity.  She could hear the demon purring in her mind.  She pulled back when she heard him take a breath to speak, her eyes resting upon him with that knowledge and hunger as clear as those crystalline blue depths.  Oh did she feel that warm tingling in her body at his voice, "Well my Granmama always said it was impolite to refuse a lady, so why don't you lead the way hmm?"  She slid off of him easily and stared up, licking her lips with a little giggle as she gave a wave to her boss behind the counter.  He merely nodded once, and the blonde led her target to one of the VIP rooms off and around the corner.  

"And by the way... My lil friend aint so lil, and he jus can't wait to meet you."  Ceri couldn't help but laugh as she led them down the hallway, nodding once to the bouncer who unlocked a room for them.  "In point of fact, I think im actually in agreement with the lil devil right now, Whats your name sweet thing?"  She turned about as she stepped into the room, her smile as cute and bright with that hint of coyness slithered between.  "Mines Jean, and I am honestly happy to meet ya. But hey, I'm happy to meet jus about anyone, after all every new face could be a w friend... Or if im really lucky, enemy. Dun have to many of them floating about."  Her smile only grew as the pair of them stepped inside, the door closing quietly behind them as if by some invisible hand.  In reality, it was just the bouncer.  "Mine's Maya.  Its a shame you don't have more,"  She took a step towards him with a finger pointing at his chest, walking her hand slowly upwards as she spoke.  "I would imagine that any boyfriends, fiance's, or husbands would be furious of the amount of women you've undoubtedly had or stolen." She drew closer with each example until her ample bosoms pressed up against his chest.  

"And yet..."  Her face drew closer to his as she pressed up against him, her other hand running along his side, "I suspect you've taken more than just that..."  Her voice was barely a whisper as she suddenly kissed him hard and yet perfectly, her hand sliding down that last bit to grip his bulge.  Hook.  Line.  And Sinker.

[BLACKOUT/END THREAD]
Ceri Priddy
Ceri Priddy
SO SEXY IT HURTS

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down