Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
The Assembly// Amadeus Edge EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

The Assembly// Amadeus Edge

2 posters

Go down

The Assembly// Amadeus Edge Empty The Assembly// Amadeus Edge

Post by Yuuko Koizumi Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am

January 27, 2013
Washington, DC
Some Random Catholic Highschool

Teens chattered and shouted all around her, up to their usual antics. Why had she wanted to go back to school so damn badly..? Then again, it was better than the stupid hospital. But it appeared she had come back on the wrong day. There was an assembly that day, and Yuuko loathed those. It also meant more sitting around, which she had had enough of while bedridden in the hospital. 

"Yuuko, are you sure you're well enough to be here?" One of her "friends" questioned. Yuuko shook her head and looked back at the girl, forcing a smile. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me!" She consoled her using her fake peppy tone. At school, Yuuko was a completely different person. She had to be if she was going to get anywhere in the damn place. As their principal stepped onto the stage, the loud noises gradually moved to a stop. A quietness settled over the theater, though there were still a few people whispering to each other and giggling.

"Students! We have a special guest with us here today! It is a great honor for him to be here. He is a very important figure in the Catholic church. Due to our speaker's ripe old age, he doesn't do these things often. So, we are very lucky to have him here with us today. Please go easy on him with your questions, and wait until the end," The principal droned on and on about their important and honored speaker, as principals usually did to kiss the ass of the speaker. Yuuko could only mentally roll her eyes. Everyone at this school was so damn annoying. 

"And now.. may I present, Amadeus Edge!" 

Yuuko felt her stomach flip flop at that title and name. Adrenaline was starting to pump through her body, and her feminine hands balled up into fists. These damn idiots, were letting the crazy ass Templars into this school?! Not to mention, the LEADER!? Yuuko wouldn't have it. Not in her school. She couldn't stand Templars, and how they were able to kill humans without consequence by using the word of God as their shield. It made her sick. "Yuuko, are you okay? You look really pale," a girl whispered to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. ".... I'll be fine." 

Last edited by Yuuko Koizumi on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Yuuko Koizumi
Yuuko Koizumi
CONFLICTED WARRIOR

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Peyton

Back to top Go down

The Assembly// Amadeus Edge Empty Re: The Assembly// Amadeus Edge

Post by Amadeus Edge Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Ah, to be young. Full of life and energy. Full of innocence. It was people like them that he had fought so hard for. People like them he needed to protect from the influence of Lucifer and those that associated themselves with him. The story was a shame, really. God's most trusted angel, falling from grace like that. But what little sympathy Amadeus felt for the Devil was washed away after the atrocities he compelled man to do. At this moment, the old man had the chance to reach someone before Lucifer or those that hold him high could get a hold of them. Before he would be forced to act not as a kind old man, but the weapon the Templar Order had forged him into.

"Students! We have a special guest with us here today! It is a great honor for him to be here. He is a very important figure in the Catholic church. Due to our speaker's ripe old age, he doesn't do these things often. So, we are very lucky to have him here with us today. Please go easy on him with your questions, and wait until the end,"

Oh, how the principle flattered him with such kind words. To them, he was held dear. He was admired, wanted, loved. It made him feel happy, and he simply couldn't suppress the wide grin that began to spread across his face, 

"And now.. may I present, Amadeus Edge!"

That was his cue! The applause and loud cheers from his young audience did his heart so much good. Amadeus felt vigorous, excited. He felt his physical ailments seem to just melt away as he slowly hobbled to the microphone, his walking stick the only thing between him and a devastating fall. It would be enough to fracture a bone in his weary body. He absolutely hated what the years had done to him... But that didn't matter right now, "Thank you so much for having me here today, all of you." As he spoke, the cheers slowly began to fade so everyone would be able to hear his kind yet powerful voice, "It makes me so happy to see so many bright, young faces in attendance today. All of you are the very people I work so hard to lead along the correct path. There is a lot of evil in this world and, sadly it has claimed many an individual. As you know, I served during the second World War and stormed the beaches of Normandy. I have seen first hand what the lust for power, for riches, for fame and for glory can do to people. I have seen the terrible result of ignorance and what blind loyalty can do to a community. I have witnessed atrocities committed against our fellow man in the name of our loving God. 

He paused and smiled, turning away from the bad side of his topic, "But I have also seen the wonderful things that people just like you have done and continue to do. Instead of blindly following what someone had to say, you look to the scripture and attempt to find its true meaning. Remember who Jesus had as his followers? A prostitute, a tax collector, sinners and Samaritans. He befriended those that were considered disgusting and undesirable. He loved everyone that walked the earth despite what they had done. And I believe that you all are capable of following in his footsteps. I urge you to love and accept everyone for who they are and not persecute. I urge you to continue following the teachings of Jesus Christ and I urge you to live the way YOU think will make this world a better place."

The man's speech was short, but he wanted it to be that way. Teenagers were hard to keep still for hours on end. Eventually their minds would wander away and the message would be lost to trivial things like boys, girls and social activity. In order to have his point heard, Amadeus needed to embrace brevity. Oh, he could have just talked for hours upon hours until his voice went hoarse... But who in their right mind would want to listen to an ond man ramble on like that?

"I would like to thank you all for inviting me here... And if you have any questions for me at all or want to speak with me in private, I'll be waiting right here. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Last edited by Amadeus Edge on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Amadeus Edge
Amadeus Edge
THE GRANDMASTER

Case File
Power Level: 4
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuko Koizumi Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:27 pm

The speech, it was so long and annoying. Yuuko wanted to vomit while listening to it. All he was doing was feeding them the same bullshit that all the stupid nuns here fed them every damn day. Yuuko zoned out through most of it, only thinking about her plan of attack should any trouble arise. After all, Templars were riding her ass already because she got away from arrest. They probably had her name and face memorized.

But that last couple of sentences was interesting to Yuuko. Yes, if she could get him alone that'd be her perfect opportunity to confront the old geezer. Maybe if she could get a few things into his old head, she might be able to change a few things... and maybe win Jerome's freedom. Standing quickly, Yuuko practically shoved her way through the crowd. Some people were surprised by her rude behavior, since she was the "nicest" girl in school.

Ignoring the remarks and complaints thrown her way, Yuuko ran out to her locker. Her long fingers worked quickly as they spun the dial and entered the combination before yanking it open. She grabbed her sword (hidden in it's case of course, weapons in school could cause problems if seen) and ran back to the theater. Now that most of the students had drained into the halls by now, Yuuko had an easier time getting through. None of the students really had questions for the Templar Grandmaster. They were all interested in going back to their daily scheduled socializing. As the last few people left the theater, Yuuko briskly made her way over to Amadeus Edge.

"Excuse me sir." Yuuko got his attention using that cheerful voice of hers. "I'd like to ask a few questions in private.. if you don't mind that is." To make it even more convincing, Yuuko put on that well practiced smile. Golden performance.
Yuuko Koizumi
Yuuko Koizumi
CONFLICTED WARRIOR

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Edge Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 pm

As expected, there weren't many students that wished to speak with him or ask any questions. They were all wrapped up in their personal affairs and whatnot. Amadeus didn't mind, though. The teens were still so young. They didn't need their time to be absorbed by a man long past his prime. He needed to let them enjoy their years... After a certain age, business will take precedence over pleasure. 

The old man was wrapped up in speaking with the principle who continued to apologize for how 'rude' the school's students were. Every apology was answered with the same phrase, "Let them be young." But it didn't seem to work. Were people really so worried about how others acted? It didn't matter, though. For pretty soon he was approached by someone, a young girl. She must have been quite important considering the principals ecstatic reaction. He babbled on about how she was such a respectful student... How she was the best their school had to offer. The man's words fell on deaf ears, however. Amadeus already know oh-so-much about this 'new' arrival.

""Excuse me sir. I'd like to ask a few questions in private.. if you don't mind that is."

Well didn't she seem polite and chipper? It was a clever ruse, but Amadeus would play along for now. Did this girl really think she could trick him with that voice of hers? Then again, the act could have been more for the principle than him. Amadeus knew all too well about what had happened just a few days ago. He knew why Yuuko needed to visit the hospital...

"Of course, young lady. It's a little loud in here, though. At my age I can barely hear when there are so many people around. Follow me, please." At that, Amadeus slowly made his way to the confessional just across the way. Soundproof, tinted glass. Yuuko would have the privacy she desired, "So... What does the young Demon Huntress have to ask?" The man was old, but he wasn't stupid. Hopefully, she wasn't either. Amadeus wasn't the Grandmaster simply out of ceremony. He earned his title. He worked hard for over fifty years in both Inferis and the human world. He also authorized the Reverend's encounter. The Templar Order wasn't something that should be taken lightly... While the couldn't be everywhere, they had ways of gathering mounds of information, "I'm sure to have an answer."
Amadeus Edge
Amadeus Edge
THE GRANDMASTER

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuko Koizumi Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 am

The moment she and the Templar were alone in the same room, Yuuko's sweet smile turned into a frown. She gripped the strap of her bag tightly and glared at the old, frail man. When he adressed her as her proper title, her frown only deepened. It seemed that the old man wasn't as daft with his old age as she had made him out to be initially. That meant potential danger, so she made sure to keep her guard up. Even the old geezer could have something up his sleeve. 

"I want to know why Templars are popping up at my school," Yuuko hissed, that sweet tone of hers vanishing. "It has nothing to do with your damn goals. Leave it alone."

Yuuko wasn't quite sure why she felt so protective of the dumb place. She didn't like this school very much anyways, and the other students were a little annoying. Perhaps it was the only place besides Inferis where she almost felt a sense of belonging. Then again, Yuuko was never her real self here. She was always faking, always acting for her peers. She was like their performing monkey without anybody realizing it. Why hadn't she cracked yet?

"And another thing.." Yuuko leaned against the wall and folded her arms in an authoritative manner. "I want Jerome released. You know who I'm talking about, that hunter your men recently kidnapped. I know how you Templars don't like letting go of things easily, so I'm willing to negotiate."

After that unsettling visit from him and "The Reverend" Yuuko knew that something needed to be done. She didn't like Jerome all that much, especially for wimping out and joining them. But she understood that it was either that or torture. The latter didn't sound all too fun. Yuuko hadn't told Laz yet, and he'd be pissed once he found out. But perhaps things would work out if she could just get them to release Jerome. What would they benefit by keeping him there anyways? He wasn't that good.

"I may be the youngest of my team, but I've dealt with more than a few of your Templars before. You can't push me around, or my teammates. I won't let you."
Yuuko Koizumi
Yuuko Koizumi
CONFLICTED WARRIOR

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Edge Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:12 am

And she shows her fangs. Amadeus had a feeling that the child's little smile and kind voice was little more than a facade. But, to be honest, he wasn't very surprised. The girl took a defensive stance shortly after he spoke her title, gripping that case of hers until the knuckles turned white. She must have something in there for her to keep it so close. Was it a gun? A staff? A bladed weapon? Either way, she wouldn't get away with brandishing such a thing in the school. If a single drop of his blood was spilled, Yuuko would have signed her death warrant, "You're not in the position to ask questions like that or hand out orders, young woman." 

As Amadeus spoke, he turned to face her, his normally smiling face showing no emotion, "I came here because it was requested. Just to give a little speech..." He paused to stroke his beard, twirling a whisker in his index finger, "... Don't pretend to know what our goals are. Your hatred for us is blinding you to what we actually do. You're biased."

He couldn't fault her for how she felt about the Templar Order. They had quite the negative reputation... The Crusades, Dark Ages, persecution seemed to be their one true motive. All they did was erase demon influence from the realm of mortal men. Demons didn't belong in this place. They were there to contain, not eliminate. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to get this. But now wasn't the time to explain such a thing. Amadeus looked to Yuuko as she leaned against the wall, her arms folded. Oh, how she thought highly of herself. Ordering around an old and defenseless man! She was quite the bully, eh? No matter, "Once again, you aren't in the position to give orders, Miss Yuuko. On top of that, you assume that we kidnapped that poor boy..." He chuckled lightly, "I can assure you that he's in good hands. He's comfortable, safe. Being rewarded for putting on such a good show. He's a bright young man, I'll have you know."

The old man tapped his cane on the ground twice, thinking for a moment about what to say next, "And if he wanted to leave, he'd be free. Like the Templars, you Demon Hunters can transfer to Inferis at any time as long as you're in the presence of a tear. So keep your 'negotiations'. Jerome has been with us longer than you think."

Yuuko went on to speak about how she dealt with 'his Templars'. Losing agents was a difficult thing, but they died following their orders. And for that, he was grateful. Maybe it was high time he repaid their slaughter by holding the killer accountable for her actions, "Believe me, little one, you don't have to let me do anything. Nor can you keep me from doing what I want, when I want." He smiled and took a step closer to her, "But you're more than welcome to try."
Amadeus Edge
Amadeus Edge
THE GRANDMASTER

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuko Koizumi Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:01 am

Yuuko could feel her bottled up rage flare in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to reach out and break that old frail man. "Restrain yourself, god damn it restrain yourself. This won't get you anywhere, you have to play by their rules!"

"What do you mean, show? What the hell are you talking about? Jerome is a hunter, not a damn Templar!" Yuuko snapped. What the hell was he trying to insinuate? What was his game? Yuuko gnashed her teeth and took a step forward. She wouldn't fall for his mind games. Yuuko had to stick with what she knew and believe it. That was the only way she'd get out of this.

"Stop lying to my face you geezer. I spoke to Jerome myself. He's  not staying with you by choice, he's staying because he knows if he tries to escape that you'll murder him. That's all you Templars do, is murder the humans that you're supposedly "protecting". You're all hypocrites! The whole system is corrupt! You think that just because you believe you know best, that you can push the entire world around! Well I'm sick of it!" Yuuko was beginning to uncap, but after that rant she swallowed her rage again and just set her face into a glare.

She took another step towards the old man, drawing her sword slightly to show that his threats wouldn't be taken lightly. "Nobody is allowed to push me around and do what they want. Not even you. You know what they say about kids without parents hanging around: they're rebels and they do as they damn well please," Yuuko snarled in a low voice. "Stop fucking with my teammates. They've done nothing wrong in the first place."
Yuuko Koizumi
Yuuko Koizumi
CONFLICTED WARRIOR

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Edge Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 am

Just like that, she snapped. It seemed that Amadeus had struck a nerve when he brought up Jerome's 'betrayal'. Oh, she reacted very poorly to the news. There was no real way for him to break it gently. Was it that she actually cared for the young man? All she needed to do was keep herself calm. Now, he knew just how to get under her skin. He could tell that she wanted to hit him, to crush his smiling old face. But she wouldn't risk her precious little reputation like this... Or would she? Hell, the girl practically screamed at him, "Once again, you highlight your ignorance."

Amadeus tapped his staff to the ground once again before taking another step in Yuuko's direction, "Murder isn't our primary objective. We do our best to keep the influence of Demons and their associates OUT of this world. The people we 'slaughter' had hidden agendas. Allowing the taint into their bodies, sharing their sacred temple with monsters. Our goal is suppression, not elimination. Killing my fellow man is the LAST thing I want to do, Yuuko!" He slammed the staff against the ground, adding emphasis to how he felt, "I served in World War Two. I killed dozens of men and watched hundreds of people that I called brother die at my feet. I saw the horror of true war. And when I was gunned down at Normandy, it was the same 'corrupt' Order that saved my life. You call us hypocrites, but we are not so. We stick to our beliefs, we stick to our code, we do whatever we can to ensure that the influence of Inferis doesn't take hold of anyone else. If our order wasn't here to hold the line, what would happen to the world we call home? Demon Hunters have no power in this place, but the Templars do. Ritualists, too. There is good in this world and without us, it would be smothered by the growing evil. So don't you dare cheapen the sacrifices that everyone had to make in order to maintain the balance. It's not your place!"

Shortly after he finished speaking, Yuuko took another step in his direction and brandished her weapon. A sword. Amadeus wasn't fazed, however... She wouldn't dare touch him here. And she couldn't touch him in Inferis, "I have no problems with your friends and their little escapades in Inferis. But if you ever become a recurring problem that prevents us from doing our job..." He took a step towards her so they were face to face, "Then I can't guarantee that you'll survive our next encounter."

That being said, Amadeus stepped past her and pushed the door open before looking back to Yuuko with the same bright grin he had on before he was 'confronted' by her, "Good day, Miss Koizumi. God bless." As he continued his little walk, the old man muttered under his breath, "And pray that we don't run into each other again."

EXIT
Amadeus Edge
Amadeus Edge
THE GRANDMASTER

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content