Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons)

3 posters

Go down

Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) Empty Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons)

Post by Nathaniel Nazbith Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:18 am

2:47 PM
January 1st, 2012
Regal Necropolis
A mountainous pile of rubble

Well...London certainly went to hell. Or rather....Vanessa had gone to hell in London. Of course, the Regal Necropolis was where she had been assigned this time, another scouting mission it was. Look like some demons (undetermined as of yet) were crammed away in some crumbled warehouse. Alot of raiding had been reported from around them, so the Vatican assumed they were the cause of all the disturbance. So, Vanessa was sent out to do some recon and to assess the threat level. Just because an outpost is near raid sites doesn't mean it's the cause. But it makes it a good bet that it is. 

Though, Vanessa wasn't alone on this mission. Mr. White had been feeling a little cooped up back at his little play-room, so Vanessa had agreed to take him as support. She didn't care to know how many times he's been or what he's done in Inferis, but that's not what he was there for. Blackhaven was known for sneaking and stealth and without a number estimation on the enemy, she might not have enough power in her to fight them alone. He came cause she needed backup, as self-reliant as she was, she knew when she couldn't handle something on her own. But, in this world, she was in charge. She knew what she wanted and how she wanted it done.

This plan of hers started out with a long hike up a mountainous rubble pile. He thigh highs crunched against the concrete. Her blue nun garments were beating in the wind as she hiked up the mountain, her compacted bow bouncing on her rear from the back of her belt. Her arm came up to protect her eyes from the dust kicking up as she looked up for the peak. "C'mon, White, we gotta get up here...you doin' okay back there, mate?" This was the first time she'd spoken to him this whole trip, most of it being hand gestures or disapproving grunts. She put her hands into the rubble as she started really climbing to get up a particularly steep section. She paused for a moment as she climbed and threw off the covering on her head. "Man, I'm sick of this damn thing!" Then she threw off the rest of her garments. "These too!" Underneath, she wore her tanktop and regular, form fitting beige pants with a little bit of cloth that resembled a skirt. Once she got to the top, she took a knee for a moment and waited, looking down at the somewhat crude complex made from the wreckage of cars, a theatre and a bank...huh.

"How many do you see outside? I count...4, maybe?
Nathaniel Nazbith
Nathaniel Nazbith
HOLY MAGIC MAN

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Kume

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) Empty Re: Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons)

Post by Mr. White Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 am

Carefully, tactfully White moved, his body slinking along with more grace then even the worlds most graceful swan could manage or so he told him self. In all actuality he didn't bother to slink or move with any sort of care... He just walked. In fact he walked with a spring in his step and a wide(Maybe too wide) smile on his face. But hey, who wouldn't smile when trudging through a realm inhabited by demons that seemed to have some sort of fixation on making you bleed and then eating said blood. Which hardly seemed like a balanced diet, but White couldn't be sure... After all he wasn't a blood sucking fiend, though he was sure his ex's would say otherwise.

With a small if happy sighs white glanced about him self, taking in the rather tasteful architecture though it did make him sad to see it in such a state of disrepair. You would expect that the hell Princes would put some time and effort into maintaining their realm. Hell it would be both easy and cheap for them, considering they didn't need to pay or feed their workers. But, it seemed that keeping their respective realms in more then working order was not high on the demonic to do list."C'mon, White, we gotta get up here...you doin' okay back there, mate?"  The voice sounded as if it was a ways away, but white turned to face it just the same and saw that he had some how missed the fact that his 'companion' had climbed up what could only be described as a mountain of ruble. 

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about my sweetie, ill be up in my own time." He may have been there to help the girl, but lets be honest... He was there for his own reasons and those superseded any other. Still he would lose nothing if he humored her, so with quick if unhurried steps he climbed up the pile, the dust he kicked up coating his black slacks and shoes before he even managed to get to the top. "Man, I'm sick of this damn thing!" His smile changed a tad, to become something of a smirk. "These too!" 

"Well, if your going to strip might as well go all the way. No one likes a half assed job ya know!" He took up a position next to her and looked out over their target location, his eyes gliding along the exterior of the building."How many do you see outside? I count... four, maybe? With a flick of his wrist power appeared in his hands. Putting his eyes to the scoop he returned to his silent scan. "No." He pulled the trigger, not once not twice not three times but four in rapid succession the faint sound of his gun echoing almost quietly about them. "I count two." Where the others had been where now bloody heaps, both missing their head and each having a rather large hole where their chest had been but moments before.
Mr. White
Mr. White
THE BOOGEYMAN

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Templars/MI6/IRS/PURGE
Player: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons) Empty Re: Just a bit of fresh air (White, NPC Demons)

Post by NPC Demons Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:12 am

In the bloodiest of the cities of blood, the Fallen Cultists lurked, praising Mammon for all the bloody blood bleeding around them. This probably explains the whole "Bloody 'ell" thing, come to think of it. Anyways, they were on the prowl for something good to eat, four of them amid the pack, as they sniffed for some fresh blood. Now where might some prey be... Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff... Hmm...

"I say, what what and rubbish, do you fine chaps smell what I do believe my nose smells?"

"Why yes, I do believe I smell them as well, scones and tea!"

"Right-ho, pip-pip and cheerios, what say you blokes then, shall we do, cuppa tea and such?"

"Well innit plain to see, sirs? We simply dispose of the bloody wankers, fish'n'chips and Mary Poppins!"

Yep. Mammon's fallen cultists are all highly stereotypically British. Not only that, but at the least, these four in particular were donning finely tailored Victorian suits, with top hats, monocles, and rather large sideburns and mustaches. It was as if an American- NAY, A CANADIAN! had crafted a terrible caricature of your "average" overly posh Englishman. Somewhere far away, in another realm, Simon Cowell just destroyed two flatscreen TVs, a Ming Dynasty vase, and his car, while screaming something about wanting to murder a certain Canadian idiot. That's okay though, because I'm from Antarctica.

Anyways, the cultists had indeed sniffed out a foreign presence, and were heading to investigate when two shots rang out, putting out two of their numbers, much to the surprise of the other two. "Dearie me, wot wot, blimey! I say, shall we depart?"

"Good heavens no, are you bloody daft, mate? No, I say crumpets what to these chaps, shall we have at them, then?"

"Hmm, it is rather close to tea time, though I do suppose my scones can wait! Come, then, off these tossers then, and off to the pub with us, right then!"

The two cultists then stepped a bit closer to the direction the shots had come from. "Oi! 'Ello gov'na, why're you trying to kill us gents, then? Did we not offer him any crumpets?"

"Can't say we did, mate."

"Wot wot! Well then, bloke, it's your lucky day, we've got plenty of crumpets left! You can 'ave some if you put your gun away and walk down here real slowly, pip-pip toodles and scones."

But even as they spoke, a devious plot was at hand. "Oi, mates! We got ourselves a couple'a live ones, right over 'ere, then, cuppa tea and a pint'a ale!" And even as he spoke, a small crowd of yet more cultists appeared, bringing the grand total to six of the dastardly, yet charming, servants of Mammon. And with the commotion their arrival caused...

Two piercing shrieks sounded in the distance, as quick feet began to move towards the two Templars...
NPC Demons
NPC Demons
HELL'S FOOTSOLDIERS
(NPC)

Case File
Power Level: Variable
Character Faction: -
Player: Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Nazbith Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Even on an assignment like this, Vanessa did have some time to chuckle at a few of White's lines. The stripping line made her look back at him and laugh a bit. Then the fun time had been washed away once he loosed out two shots on two of the demons bellow. Vanessa crouched there, looking at him in speechless shock as she gestured to the corpses lying on floor as if she was trying to process...then she took a deep breath. "For a stealth man, you know how to blow a position rather well," she said with an aggravated sigh. She looked at the gentlemanly looking demons, two sprawled out dead, two looking up and..offering crumpets. She had to come up with a plan, fast. "White, hold off for a minute while I get the numbers." Then she closed her eyes.

"Give me sight beyond sight." Her eyelids flung open, her blue eyes plastered with a large, glowing cross each. The air around her hazed with the soul energy that was just a natural part of Inferis, but she extended her sight down towards the rubble compound. "...20+ hostiles, White. There are quite a few, but nothing we can't handle. I'm going down there, you seem comfortable up here, so please provide some overwatch." The crosses from her eyes disappeared and her pupils returned, clenching shut and opening her eyes. She hated how it made her eyes hurt. She stood and started making her way down the mountainous rubble pile, hands up in "surrender". She smiled, trying to take the pressure off the situation.

That is until "Oi, mates! We got ourselves a couple'a live ones, right over 'ere, then, cuppa tea and a pint'a ale!" Then 4 joined the outside forces. This was not looking well, so she whipped her hand behind her and took hold of the folded bow, punching forward to fully extend it. From her hip, she took a red box and in it went into the bow, ejecting a small bolt with a round, barrel like tip. She drew back the string and the arrow, extending it. She loosed three bolts into the doorway, trying her best  not to hit the demons outside. From there, she drew forth Abraham in her right hand, aiming it at the cultists of the "toodle pip" days. "Alright, mates, move and all your little Chaplin friends go sky high, alroight? I just wanted to ask some que-" Then the screams made her thumb jump onto the red button on the grip of her bow.

An explosion, fierce and fiery blew from the entry way. She flew back from the shockwave, skidding to a stop in a crouch. She tried to find the words to say..."WHITE! WEEPERS!" She put Abraham on the floor and changed the bolt cartridge to her spear tips, firing the arrows out at the cultists that remained. The Weepers would appear soon enough.
Nathaniel Nazbith
Nathaniel Nazbith
HOLY MAGIC MAN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:28 am

"For a stealth man, you know how to blow a position rather well," He just snorted his trained and experienced eye tracking the other two demons with evil intent. "For a woman you make one piss poor sandwich, But how about we stop with the chatter and get back to the job at hand, eh?" With a little huff he put his eye back to the scope and resumed his tacking of his earlier targets.... And to his surprise the fool hadn't scattered or took any sort of cover. In fact it seemed as if they where talking calmly among them selves, as if watching two of their buddies turn into a bloody mist was an average day thing. Good, Means i can play with these two... Take off their arms and legs... Then I could watch as they writhed on the ground in pain, as their life slowly... Ever so slowly drained from their bodies. Just thinking about brought a twisted smile. And thats when he noticed the girl walking down the hill intent it seemed on talking with the demons.

"Is she trying to kill her self? Or just fucking dumb."

With a roll of his eyes he watched as she went down, hands raised and talking to the things that didn't need to be spoken to. He had to wonder why she didn't just unleash hell on them from a safe distance then enjoy it as they ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. No, she decided to go down and talk to them, those things that deserved nothing but 'death'. He shook his head, eyes turning hard as she exchanged words with them, and then to his surprise she drew and fired her bow. Maybe... Just maybe she did have something to offer, maybe she just wanted to see them die from up close and feel the blood spray across her face, he knew thats what he would have happen if given a chance... But then he saw the arrows go wide and the smile turned into a deeper frown of disappointment. She wasn't dumb it seemed... Just incompetent which was worse in his mind.

He let out a sigh and readied to fire a few more shots to cover her inevitable retreat, not wanting to deal with the paper work that came with having a fellow die in the line of duty when, rather suddenly, something exploded, sending hot shards of debris and demon flying. White could only blink and smile as he felt hot steaming blood splatter his cheek. "Well that's a pleasant surprise.." And with that he set his eye back to his gun and took three quick shots, clearing the area around the girl of any remaining cultists.

"WHITE! WEEPERS!"

"Well rhen we had better get the fuck out of here don't ya think girl? Withdraw quickly ill keep you covered tell you reach me." His voice went out over their radio as he switched to his automatic weapons, and readied to lay suppressing fire as necessary.
Mr. White
Mr. White
THE BOOGEYMAN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC Demons Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:32 am

"Blimey, I do say, chap, that one coming down the mountainside, is she about to surrender?"

"Dearie me, I do think she is, mate! Bloody Frenchy, I bet."

"Obviously, probably got right crikey afraid when we spoke of our crumpets, she did, then!"

"Dumber than a sack of hammers, those silly pish-posh baguettes, wot wot."

"Wot wot right indeed, couldn't have said it better myself, pip-pip."

As Vanessa drew closer, they stood their ground, comically producing from their pockets(?!) a cup of tea and a scone each, both carelessly enjoying tea time as she blathered on about questioning them and such. IGNORED.

"I say, can't this Mary Poppins toodle-wot tell we're trying to enjoy a right jolly bout of tea time, then?"

"Why no, dear fellow, I daresay she can't," came the rather posh response as the demon picked at its teeth, revealing a vast array of jagged and deadly-sharp fangs, more suited to a shark than an English gentleman, and I don't mean a cardshark either. "Now, then, bloke, wot'll we do with the wanking wench, then, God save the queen and that rubbish?"

"Simple, you daft twit, we toss the damsel in the Thames, what else'd we d-" And as a Weeper's scream echoed, as did the resounding explosion, as the building behind them erupted in flames, sending shards of architecture, or should I say, a caricature of it, at them, blasting off one's arm, of the two speaking previously, and maiming or killing two others nearby. "I SAY. QUITE A LOUD EXPLOSION, WOT WOT TOODLE-OI?"

"QUITE. I THINK MY ARM'S OFF, MATE."

"YOU'RE BLUFFING. T'IS BUT A FLESH WOUND, PIP PIP, PETER PIPER."

"RIGHT-HO THEN. SHALL WE ATTACK?"

CERTAIN-"

But alas, he was cut off by a gunshot as his comrade, alongside two more Cultists, fell to a mysterious sniper's gunshots. "OI! WHO'S THE BLOODY TWAT WHAT CUT DOWN MY WOT RIGHT BLOODY BLOKE, THEN? 'CAUSE IT'S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD, CHAP!" And as if on cue, the one-armed demon waved his arm forward as the rest of the cultists, numbering in at a good fifteen, including himself, correct to the female Templar's predictions, zerged forward, storming up the ascent, sniffing for the foul smell of humans.

And quite on time, the Weepers arrived, heading straight for the sound of the gunshots; they leapt spryly and rather quickly, to White's location, quickly closing distance on him, such that his rifle would be fairly useless, given the speed they were moving, and the fact there were two of them; quite a predicament for the pair, it seemed. Life-lesson; invoke not the rage of the toodle-pip brigade, lest suffering should occur!
NPC Demons
NPC Demons
HELL'S FOOTSOLDIERS
(NPC)

Case File
Power Level: Variable
Character Faction: -
Player: Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Nazbith Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 am

Too many Cultists. One has said that you can have never have too much of a good thing, but cockney Cultists are NOT good things. Especially ones that feel like insulting her and giving threatening remarks. But as she fired out at the Cultists, she realized she needed something faster than Diana could supply. With a deft hand, she collapsed it and strapped it in, grabbed Abraham from the ground and Gabriel from the holster and began firing. She had decided to follow White's suggestion, high tailing it up the mountain with pistols close in hand. She missed the adrenaline feel and it was being fed immensely along with a bit of anger tinged in. No one threatened to throw her into a river. NO ONE, BY DAMN! Vanessa's hair had found itself unravelled, her hair pin somewhere among the rubble. The gold locks were framing that snarling face perfectly as she blasted away at the cultists with her Retribution Match pistols.

Screaming. Loud...very loud screaming. And some radio static. It was White (the radio static, not the screaming) in responce to her warning. "Well then we had better get the fuck out of here don't ya think girl? Withdraw quickly ill keep you covered tell you reach me." Even under the pressure of combat, White's snarkiness was as everpresent as the gunfire and still managed to grate on her nerves, gritting her teeth at him until she heard the rapid footsteps of Weepers. She had a split second. They approached from White's right side, so what does Vanessa do? From his left, she puts her arms at the back and front of his torso, using his body as his a shield as she started blasting away at them, filling their bodies with lead, even clipping their heads with the red hot metal.

They fell to the ground with a thud and even then, Vanessa kept shooting them till the clips were spent. She had this wild look in her eyes and her chest was heaving. After the constant barrage of recoil, her hands were shaking. But up came the other 15 demons, more shit for her to deal with. She shoke of that scared look and reopened her bow, shooting 4 demons full in the chest with her explosive bolts. 3...2...1-BOOM-BUH-BOOM-BOOM, her thumb glanced over the button and the ka-booming commenced, balls of fire erupting inside the group. Vanessa still had her eyes on the smoke, looking for survivors. "I really, really hope that you have a car somewhere. I fear that explosion might not have gotten them all..."
Nathaniel Nazbith
Nathaniel Nazbith
HOLY MAGIC MAN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. White Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 am

"If you get any more flashy girl, you would be a one woman strip club!" His voice crackled through the radio as he watched her dispatch the pathetically weak demons with her rather small and unimpressive hand guns. White had to say he was rather disappointed with the cultists.  For one they where a disorganized mass of targets that where shortly going to be confirmed kills, and for another they didn't seem to possess and short of spectacular ability that could have made them interesting. Hell if he didn't have a lunch date later that day he would have prayed for a few blood sucking Nosferatu or maybe a Torus demon or three. Hell he would have wished for just about anything that would liven up this rather boring little distraction, hell if he had known all they would be dealing with was these lil dudes and a weeper or two he just wouldn't have shown up. "But really, are you done playing with these freaks yet? I have a thing i gotta do in just a little while and if you don't hurry your sweet little ass up i'll have to leave it behind... Which would be a damn  waste of a fine ass."

Then she was on him and for some extremely odd reason that he couldn't really comprehend, used him as a human shield. Now, in different circumstances he would have applouded her need for self preservation, but given that this enemy lacked any form of ranged combat ability well... She just hampered her own accuracy. "Well if you wanted to feel me up hun, all ya needed to do was ask."She could hear the wink in his voice he was sure, but what did it matter? "Hell, Id frisk ya now if we had the time, but sense we don't... WHY DON'T YOU GET THE HELL OFF ME?" His voice was suddenly and rather unexpectedly raised and filled with an anger that hadn't been there just seconds before and with those words he stepped forward disengaging her arms from him and twirled to the side, his armaments vanishing as he did so as he saw little need to clean up the girls mess.

"I really, really hope that you have a car somewhere. I fear that explosion might not have gotten them all..." He stopped for a second and just looked at her as if she was an idiot. "Where in the fucking hell would I have hid a car hmm? No please tell me where it would be? After all we WALKED here. I was right next to you almost the entire fucking time. So. Where. Would. I. Have. Found. The. Time. To. Stash. A. Car?" The screams of approaching demons could be heard not to far off in the distance. "You where the one 'In charge' here. Didn't you bring a transport? A back up plan? No? Well in that case you've served these demonic mother fuckers a picnic lunch with all the fucking trimmings. In fucking short you've killed us by your lack of planning. Great job." He rolled his eyes and looked over at the building and its overflowing door way and with a sigh he made a reaching motion with his hand and a slime line black car appeared next to him as if out of thin air. "Good thing I think fucking ahead girl or we would be newly employed as stew meat by those fellows down there." With that he threw open the drives side door and placed him self in the seat. "You coming or not? I don't have all day."

EXIT THREAD

Last edited by Mr. White on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. White
Mr. White
THE BOOGEYMAN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Nazbith Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 am

"WHY DON'T YOU GET THE HELL OFF ME? Where in the fucking hell would I have hid a car hmm? No please tell me where it would be? After all we WALKED here. I was right next to you almost the entire fucking time. So. Where. Would. I. Have. Found. The. Time. To. Stash. A. Car?" "The same place you just whisked your guns to, asshole..." "You where the one 'In charge' here. Didn't you bring a transport? A back up plan? No? Well in that case you've served these demonic mother fuckers a picnic lunch with all the fucking trimmings. In fucking short you've killed us by your lack of planning. Great job." "I don't ever suffer from lack of planning. I always get the job done, fucker. Besides, with all the explosives I have, they wouldn't reach us unless they came in pieces. And what use is being in charge if you don't follow my orders anyway?" Then, after his little pissy temper tantrum, out pops a car. It was sleek, slim, black, stylish. Vanessa was a little jealous as she saw it; she could never afford a car that beautiful. Not on her salary. He said more shit as he popped into the driver's seat, which she didn't care to listen to.

She holstered all her weapons and put her hair back up before opening the backseat and sliding in, wiping what blood she had on her into his seats. Really, could she go on one assignment, just fucking one, without being yelled at? Vanessa had a semblance of respect of the wishes of most of her higher-ups, mainly because they showed her respect even though she WAS the Templar's little screw-up. But White was an asshole. Plain and simple. Vanessa often tried to ignore his harsh comments and his berating insults only because she often didn't want things bothering her. She REALLY wasn't liking White right now and as Vanessa found out about most men, they will often value their automobiles above how they look themselves. So, she put her dust covered boots up in the backseat, propping them up on the door and gently tapping the interior, making red dust fall onto the seat. Fucker yellin' at her...fuck him. She was gonna go home, crack open some Helsing Lager, clean off her weapons, and take a nice, long, hot, steamy shower. All she did was look out the window as time and the car rolled onwards.

[END THREAD]
Nathaniel Nazbith
Nathaniel Nazbith
HOLY MAGIC MAN

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down