Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  Empty Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)

Post by Aloura Reglas Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am

Aloura was running full speed through the chasm. "Dang it." she told herself, going at speeds of 50 miles per hour. As a trail of dim, green light followed her trail, she looked around. "How did I get here?" she asked her self, still running. Just a few minutes ago she had woken up at the bottom of the chasm. However, she knew exactly how she had gotten here. As she ported into Infiris, she was just on the top of the canyon. She honestly would have slipped in if she hadn't activated her boots and ran away from the gapping hole in the ground. However, it was far too much as someone, or more likely something, had pushed her in.

"Thank god I didn't Break anything..." she told herself. "Especially one of my legs..." she thanks herself. If she had broken one of her legs, she would have been a goner. She had heard rumors of the chasm before, and she didn't know to believe them or not. She had never been here before, but she had heard that it was filled with demons, and it was over looked by Lucifer himself. As Aloura thought about this, her mind wondering off, she sighed. "Well of course the rumors are true... All of Inferis is covered with Demons..." she reminded herself. "What idiot wouldn't think there were demons in here." She said. However, she was beginning to get a little unnerved. The fact that she had been running for at least 5 minutes now, and still no sign of a demon, really freaked her out for reasons only she currently knew. "I need to be prepared for anything." she told herself, slowing down so that she was running at about half speed, so around 25 miles per hour, give or take 5 miles or so. "I have to keep my energy." she told herself. 25 miles per hour with her boots active was like a 3 mile per hour stroll for almost anyone else.

"I cant let my guard down, I can't lose energy, but most importantly, I cant stop moving." she told herself. "That's how people get caught, and killed." she told herself. telling herself all of this information was her way of keeping calm. It helped her remember the good things, like she needed to live, and it kept her depression from kicking in. At this moment especially she couldn't afford to let her depression get to her, because that would be her downfall.
Aloura Reglas
Aloura Reglas
EMERALD CINDERELLA

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Nyla

Back to top Go down

Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  Empty Re: Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)

Post by NPC Demons Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Hunger. That is all it knew, from the time of its awakening its world had been dominated by that one sensation, that one need to consume. It mattered not what found its way into its gullet, after all anything and everything offered it sustenance. Still the Slug demon moved slowly, its large mouth agape and ready to devour anything that found its way to it. Its long slime covered body slithered and squirmed forward, leaving a trail of dark mucus like ooze behind it. The natives of the chasm new to avoid it and its kind and those that could left, leaving that part of the chasm nearly devoid of life.

The Enthropic slug was was only fifteen long, its thick green body being pulled by its long spindly spider like legs. The many sensory nods atop its "head" where green... And looked almost like fungus that had grown atop it. Its long green antenna twitched this way and that, then with socking suddenness it stopped its forward crawl. Something was coming, it could feel it. The vibrations in the ground and air made it obvious. Slowly it crawled towards the wall, that trail of stick slime fallowing behind it and with no noise other then that of its skin being pulled from the rock face it started to climb, not fast no, but fast enough to get twenty feet above the ground and its prey.

It "watched" as the thing it sought to devour neared it, and thick coils of acidic saliva fell from its jaws. The need to eat filled its tiny mind and soon it knew it would feast on the flesh of a once living thing. That was its purpose, and it was good at fulfilling its purpose. Then she was there, running at an incredible speed... But that didn't matter to the giant slug. Angling its body perpendicular it unleashed a salvo of corrosive poison at the unsuspecting girl. Once twice three times it spat, aiming to hit her as she moved and if that failed well... It could always just fall on her.
NPC Demons
NPC Demons
HELL'S FOOTSOLDIERS
(NPC)

Case File
Power Level: Variable
Character Faction: -
Player: Staff

Back to top Go down

Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)  Empty Re: Inside the Chasm (NPC Demon/Closed)

Post by Aloura Reglas Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 pm

As Aloura continued running, thoughts of doubt began to flutter her head. "What am I going to do... Sure, I can handle 2 or 3 little demons, maybe 1 or 2 humanoid ones... But what if I find my way towards a giant one? Or... What if a Giant one finds m-" before she could even a finish, she looked up. A giant thing of what looked to be a green spit was flying down towards her. "Dark Strut, Activate!" she shouted, her boots glowing fast as she sped out of the way, going a speed of 35 miles per hour to dodge the slime. "What the hell did that?" she asked herself, however, she didn't have much time to figure it out as another thing of the spit flew at her. She bent down, and thanks to its activation, she leaped up into the air using her given unnatural leg strength. As the slime slid under her, she realized that the ground beneath her that was touched was slowly corroding away.

Acid? was the only word which shot through her head. "Where is this coming from?" she asked herself. It was then that she turned around. Before she even touched the ground, she saw that another ball of acid was flying towards her. She let out a yelp as she landed on the ground, and attempted to leap out of the way, however, before she could even jump it hit the ground, missing her. Sad thing is, a bit splattered on her leg as she did leap back successfully.

As she landed on the ground, she could feel her leg stinging. It wasn't enough to get her off track, however it still burned. "Its only a little, but if i'm hit with one of the whole things, i'm screwed." She then clenched her fist and looked up. it was obvious that the spits of acid where coming from the wall that led up the cavern. "Full power." she told herself. The shoes glowed more powerfly as she practically flew forward. Running up the wall at a speed of 50 miles per hour as she got a look at the beast. It was a huge slug. Green slime oozed out of its body as she realized it was 15 feet long if not bigger. "I'm sorry!" she shouted, leaped up towards the beast once she had been about 5 or 6 feet away from it. If she had aimed correctly, she would have slammed her feet onto the beasts eye or forehead, using her strength to fracture the skull or puncture the eye, and then leaped off, landing back on the ground and preparing for another attack.
Aloura Reglas
Aloura Reglas
EMERALD CINDERELLA

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC Demons Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 am

Quick. To quick. The creatures sensory nods whirls as it moves about the wall, tracking the girl as a human tracks a highly mobile  cheeseburger. And like most people who have faced such a cheeseburger the Slug demon had to wonder if this meal was worth the effort involved in catching it, being something of an opportunistic and ambush predator the Enthropic slug was not very keen on food that fought back... Or lived past the first salvo of its corrosive spit.  Still after that first salvo missed its simple mind could not switch gears from attack to flee(Not that it was fast enough to manage that in any case). So as soon as the first salvo of toxic spittle missed another grouping was fallowing after even though she was already moving away from that area.

With a great hiss those little arms flailed as its "eyes" searched about, great globs of green acrid ooze fell from its body and landed sizzling on the ground some distance below. Then its senses found her, but to late to stop the mind shattering fast kick that came at its head. "GRAAAHHHHWHWWW" A sound not unlike that of a tire whos air is escaping is let loose from its muzzle. And slowly its body starts to fall forward, the suction that kept it attached to the wall letting go as the shock wave rippled through its body.  Down it fell, covering the fifteen feet to the floor with remarkable speed and with a sickening SPLAT! it landed, green ooze splattering all about it. Burning the ground and leaving sizzling holes in the are around it.

Now to most creatures that would have been fatal, the fall combined with the force of the kick would have broken bones and shattered its skull leaving it nothing but a quivering mess on the ground. Lucky for the slug(And not so lucky for its would be slayer) it had no bones and while the kick had shaken it up it was no where near lethal.  With another tire like sound it rolled from its back and back onto its "feet" before its head and antenna moved  searching and quickly finding the still falling girl. "GURRRK" Opening its gullet it positioned its self under the falling creature, its maw ready to close as soon as she was with in it.
NPC Demons
NPC Demons
HELL'S FOOTSOLDIERS
(NPC)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloura Reglas Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:30 pm

As she kicked the beast, she could feel it jiggle and the vibrations against her leg. She realized that the beast was a bit Elastic, and probably didn't have a skull, or any form of skeleton structure for that matter. As she leaped off the thing, she heard it make a loud roar as it fell the to ground. Aloura clung onto a rock, listening for the thing to fall and hit the ground. "My kick might not have killed it..." she began. "But that fall must have, right?" she asked herself, She listened for a second, and heard nothing. "I suppose that did it..." she told herself. "I guess I can jump down now." As she said this, she let go of the rock, and kicked out with her legs.

Aloura fell at an angel, going towards the ground, and hoping that she would land on the beast, more hopefully the lifeless corps of the giant slug. As she looked down, she clenched her fist. 'Dang it." she muttered, looking down at the giant gullet of the beast. At first she thought that's just how it landed, however, she realized it was ready to feed, and feed on her it would. "Fine then, I see how it is..." she then began to fly down straight. She fell down, slamming on to one of the teeth of the slug, and breaking it right off. She quickly grabbed hold of the tooth and as she got onto the beasts tongue, which she was only on for a split second, and leaped right up, holding the tooth above her head like a drill. "I HOPE YOU HAVE A BRAIN!" She shouted, jamming it up the top of the beasts mouth. If everything went according to her plan, she would not only stab the slub, but drill all the way through its head, hopefully killing it on impact.
Aloura Reglas
Aloura Reglas
EMERALD CINDERELLA

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC Demons Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 am

Pain. The great dumb creature was not used to pain. Most things where taken and devoured before they could fight back, and those that weren't had little enough ability to harm it that the slug had rarely felt the primal thrill of fear course through its primitive brain. So foreign was that emotion in fact that the Enthropic slug froze, not understanding what had happened and what it was currently feeling. "GURRRRRkkkkkkkkkk" The creature sounded pained, but also confused as its green almost acidic blood sprayed out of its wound and down its gullet, causing a renewed scream of pain from its inhuman mouth.

Pained it may have been, but the creature was no where near to dead... Or so it seemed. In fact being but a dumb beast it would have tried to flee if able. Sadly through some miracle of primal instinct it knew that fleeing was pointless. After all this spiny thing was more then fast enough to make running pointless. Then it noticed the weight still stuck in its mouth and with a speed that no other part of it possessed, snapped its giant maw shut hopefully crushing and then devouring what ever was lodged there, after all the mindless hunger driven thing was still starving.
NPC Demons
NPC Demons
HELL'S FOOTSOLDIERS
(NPC)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down