Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Ezekiel Revers  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Ezekiel Revers  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Ezekiel Revers  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Ezekiel Revers

3 posters

Go down

Ezekiel Revers  Empty Ezekiel Revers

Post by Zeke Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 am

DOSSIER: RITUALIST

Ezekiel Revers  Wwkms6 Ezekiel Revers  Wwkms6Ezekiel Revers  Wwkms6
”...One day I will too, atone.”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Ezekiel Revers 'Zeke'  'Demano'

NATIONALITY:
Arabic/American

BIRTHPLACE:
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

BIRTHDATE:
July 29, 1981

PICTURE:
Normal form:

Human form (If ever on Earth again):

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:
Long dark bangs trace his face in a blackish color.  Strangely his hair ends into a metal spear which is like his tail (pointed and everything).  This is mobile and usable, but very strange to look at.  His eyes are golden and slim and stern.  On his forehead he has three diamond like markings with red orbs within.  His cheeks have what look almost like metal clasps that connect to a collar around his neck.  His ears are long and pointed.   Behind them, he has one horn each pointing sharp and straight backwards.  On his back around his shoulder blades he has two large black dragon wings.  This makes him look sort of like an incubus, but in fact, he is not.

His body wears a red trench coat that is open around the chest.  Underneath, he has a skin-tight black shirt with no sleeves.  The collar of the shirt goes up and under the collar around his neck.  Pants-wear, he has tight blue jeans under high (steel-toed) combat boots that reach up to his knees.  On both arms he has metal gauntlets to help protect his skin.  His bare flesh is a tan color.

PERSONALITY:
Zeke is a calm man who borders emotionless.  It's not that he doesn't feel, but is more he doesn't understand emotions anymore.  He feels rage and greed a lot of times.  However, he does feel remorse and yet doesn't understand it.  He can miss people an he has reservations about killing others or even fighting, but he can't quite fathom how a monster can understand emotions.  Quite frankly he's lost in a loop and is quite stubbornly keeping to it.

The man likes to keep to himself and tries not to bother others much, unless they have something he needs.  Naturally, this means he has to collect the shiny objects he can.  Similar to most dragon-like beings, he has a lust for things that are shiny in jewel, gem or precious metal form.  His horde stash is often hidden away in various places where, like a dog, he forgets later where he puts them and just sort of sniffs around until he can find them again.

Other than this hobby, Zeke does just about anything he can to occupy his time so he doesn't have to think about his past.  If there was anything that made him feel it was that.  Without dwelling on it, though, he doesn't have to worry on what he's done.  Even though he's a human, he feels as if he's a demon, which is why he remains in Inferis (that and he forgot how to turn back after so long).  He doesn't will to harm others, but nor will he just stand and be beaten.  He doesn't like to hit girls, but in the end if they're attacking him, he will fight back.  In honesty, he believes one day he will face a final judgement where he will be sent into Purgatory, which he views as worse than Inferis.  

DEMON PERSONALITY:
Davek:  Is in one word a troll, usually.  He likes to push people's buttons and irritate people to his best extent.  He gets enjoyment from pranks and wordplay.  Immature would be another accurate word, except that when he's given a task, he does it relatively well. When Davek speaks, it's as if he knows what he's talking about and hence he's charismatic.  He can get people to do just about anything he wants.  This usually means something important to them will end up in his hands one way or another.  Though he can fight, he prefers to make the 'weaklings' do it themselves.  It's  part of his nature to plant the seeds and then back up and watch the flames burn.  Yes, he just wants to watch the world burn.

Being a dragokin, Davek is greedy.  He likes shinies and anything of value.   This naturally makes him a bit of a jerk when it comes to charitable things.  He won't give money unless something sufficient is given in turn.  Naturally, this means he is easily pissed off by people touching his stuff or trying to take something that belongs to him.  This usually puts him in a blinding rage.  His aggravation to his name, however is still yet to be explained as hearing whatever name he bears makes him go into a bloodthirsty frenzy.  It is quite possible Davek was not originally his name, but no one really knows.

HISTORY:
Ezekiel was born the only child of his parents.  They didn't talk much.  Ezekiel spent most of his nights at his aunt's house or running around until 1 am.  Yes, he was allowed to, because his parents were into research and study.  They also claimed it built character.  His neighbors disapproved and thus began his relationship with his best friend, Kairin.  

Surprisingly, Kai was a really nice kid.  Though through most of the years they ad their ups and downs, the two became like brothers.  Later they met the third wheel to their trio, Mary.  Of course both boys argued about who would date her, but in the end it ended with broken hearts for both.  They laughed it off, but Mary would always become the little sister to their trio until high school and they found their respective lovers.  Everything was perfect; an ideal dream for anyone.  However at the peak of happiness, only sorrow could follow.

It all started while he was visiting his parents after he had just gotten married.  The story went downhill.  The night had started so well.  Dinner and entertainment followed by some wine, but one bottle was too much as his mother spontaneously smashed it across the back of his head.  It was a miracle he had survived that alone, but it knocked him out.  When he woke up, he was too disoriented to know what was going on.  "What is it you want?"  He found a being asking from the shadows of his head. Nothing felt clear through his mind.  

"I want to protect those around me."  It was a dream, right?  Those self-finding dreams where people figured out what they really wanted in life?  Hell was he wrong.  "What do YOU want?"  His brain made him ask before he realized what he had said.

"I want your name."  

"My name?"  

The being did something that was similar to nodding.  "If that's all it takes to protect those around me?  Then that's a sacrifice I can take."  Did he know what he was getting into?  Of course not.  He was a recently married man who had no worries.  His life was normal and he had nothing to worry about- that was until the being laughed and things shifted to Hell in his head.

Flames.  Ezekiel saw flames all around him and then his body began to burn.  His body was aching and disagreeing like it were to rip at the seams.  The pain- was barely bearable.  When he came to, he wasn't himself.

Ezekiel.. a voice called to him.  His hand lashed out in another dream.  A hand gripped at something and squeezed.  Warmth was upon his palm as he squeezed.  It felt good- like a cat scratching.  His hand tensed further until he could feel something pouring down his wrists.  He stirred to see the truth.  He'd snapped someone's neck.  He'd killed this person and to his own mother's delight it seemed.  She was giddy and giggling at the gurgling body at his hand.  "What did it take, Zeke?  What did it look like?"  

"What the hell are you talking about?" This had to be a dream.  His stomach lurched.  Blood.  Spilled by him?  This couldn't be real.  

"You're a ritualist, dear.  We all are and now you have a demon.  That's why Sheila is dead!  This is delightful- do you feel stronger?"

"I'm a WHAT-?  WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?"

"It's not what I did.  It's what you agreed on.  You made a deal with a beast for powers.  What did you sacrifice, though?  You look fine."  How could she be so excited?  This was disgusting.  His hand dropped the body and he stumbled back to see he looked nothing different, except the crimson marks on him.  He ran.  This night wasn't to be spoken of again.

His wife found it weird that he started avoiding her.  She considered cheating and naturally there was soon a rift in their marriage.  He demanded to be called Zeke and she refused to agree.  "I'm your wife!"  He left before he could hear anything.

The next year was horrible.  Somehow he got his wife to agree on Zeke.  It lasted blissfully into the birth of their daughter.. but that's when things were going bad.

Zeke had cracked and told Mary what had happened.  She was the only one who would remotely understand him.  Mary was a demon hunter, so she was less inclined to kill him.  She had also helped him to cope by talking with his oldest friend, Kairin.  The three tried to think of ways to solve the problems.  Zeke decided that the best way was to try and injure him while in that murderous state.  Maybe that would cure him.  They planned on doing it that night.

When he returned home, his wife was flipping out.  She screamed at him about how he was a cheating asshole and didn't care about the family.  He was blind-sided, but as he went to apologize, he heard the words. "I'm leaving, Ezekiel."  He snapped.  The boiling burned heavily into his stomach and the need took him.

"EZEKIEL."  A familiar voice took him by surprise as the hunger grew.  He could feel the need grow and turned to see him- his best friend staring at him dead in the eyes.  What happened next was a blur of fury.  When he came to, his arms cradled the body of his bleeding best friend.  

"I killed her, Kairin," he could barely realize what the words even were.

"I'm sorry, Zeke."  Kairin choked out as they held their bro moment.  Zeke could scarcely believe this man was dying- someone he'd known since elementary school.  They'd attended each-others weddings. First drinks, first car-crashes- heartbreaks- everything.

"No.  You can't die on me.  Not like this."  His words were barely rasped through the throaty cries he had.  It wasn't very strong of him to cry, but this man- had been through the worst with him.  "What about Lucy and Hell- even your wife!  You're just going to leave them all by themselves?!" His hands were shaking the body, but the man was dying quickly.  "You have to kill me, now!"

"No.  I won't.  You know why?  I have- hope for you."  The smile of his best friend was one he would never forget. "Ezekiel."  His voice was again in his ears; churning to life that violent fire.  It was impulsive- he'd fought it so long.  The hunger had to be sated.   His blade rose and though he hated and willed against it- his body was too weak.  He silenced his best friend for good.  

The pain was too much.  He may have been a man, but to lose both his wife and his best friend?  He couldn't take it.  He was leaving.  He grabbed his best-friend's headband and covered his eyes (safety first).

Needless to say, he wasn't very welcome in his friend's house (which was hard to find blindfolded).  He peaked through the door and Mary nearly decapitated him on the spot.  "MONSTER! BEAST!" and a few less savory names flew from her lips as she stepped back and stared her will at him.  "Just get the fuck out."  

"I just wanted to say good-bye to my daughter," he would whisper.  Mary wouldn't let him say a thing.  She pulled up her phone and dialed the number for the police.   It was devastating.  The demon in his head laughed as if it were a comedy.

Ezekiel was startled and disoriented as Mary shouted out her own demands.  "If you want what's best for the child you will go the hell away and never come back.  I never fucking want to see you again!"  Her tears were obvious as the newborn cried in fear and confusion.  It was then that he realized- she was right.  He drowned his pains and nodded.  

His next steps were out the door and through the veil.  Like that- he took up her words and vanished from them.  It killed him, but her words struck true.  He was a monster- a demon and he needed to stay where he couldn't harm anymore people.  The demon inside of him was oddly amused.

As the years passed, he and the demon made amends.  Time had made the deal almost null, yet this demon found a fascination with this man.  It didn't want to leave and so- the two continued to walk around as one being.  Days became months and that became years.  Slowly Inferis ate away at Zeke's mind.  He could no longer see himself as a human as such he and the demon sort of collapsed.  The new being in place was mainly Zeke, but lacked most of the emotions he had once felt.  

FACTION:
Freelance- for now

SKILLS:
Due to his lack of sight (blindfold), he has an increased sense of smelling and hearing.  
He cannot kill himself.  Quite literally.  Despite if he has suicidal thoughts or not, he cannot kill himself.
He can tell time from shadows
He is extremely resistant to most diseases (he has a strong immune system)

DEMON SKILLS:
If you call his name three times he shows up
Ezekiel gains a boost of strength
His nails are effective as weaponry
While he is combined with his Inferis, his curse is ineffective (he doesn't need his blindfold)

WEAKNESSES:
Upon the call of his name Ezekiel, he is made to kill the first person he sees.  
He cannot touch anything Holy (ironically excluding Crosses, unless they are blessed).
He cannot enter a circle of any sort.
While with his demon he lacks normal thinking
He cannot harm anything birdlike (they remind him of freedom)
His real name raises murderous rages in him.  He can control them, but just barely

COLOURS:
Arabic{#cc3333)
English(#6633ff)
Demon(#333366)

TRIVIA:

→ He loves children, but stays away for good reasons
→ He is actually nocturnal (less people at nighttime)
→ Is afraid of his past and of anyone finding out about it
→ Though he has nothing to remember his wife and child with, he does have the blindfold from his bestfried
→ Surprisingly can walk backwards
→ Does still run into trees at times and walls, when he's not paying attention
→ He cannot talk and walk at the same time.
→ Bites his thumb to flip people off
→ For understandable reasons, he cannot drive a car.
→ He does noot skip.  Men do not skip.
→ That goes for frolicking too
→ He also denies that he broods.
→ He's a super picky eater.  Essentially he likes simple things without a whole lot of flavor
→ Can't stand people smoking around him
→ Tends to ignore people often
→ Isn't going to lie about it, either.
→ Prefers to sleep on the ground as opposed to in a bed- as odd as that is.
→ He remains in his Inferis Morph, he doesn't remember how to regress back to his mortal form
→ Weak against shinies.  He likes to horde collect the shinies

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Ammy, Ammeh, Ammykins

OTHER CHARACTERS:
Ana, Xerath, Lisa, Sareph, Uriel, Daci

ROLEPLAY HISTORY:
5-6 years?  

FACECLAIM:
Code:
[b]Chrono Crusades[/b] :: [b]Chrno[/b]
CUSTOM RANK: