Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Old Memories (Kraith) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Old Memories (Kraith)

2 posters

Go down

Old Memories (Kraith) Empty Old Memories (Kraith)

Post by Keldaos Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 am

Janurary 26th, 2012
12:34pm

Two hundred fifteen years. Had it really been that long? It wasn't really a question that Keldaos needed answered. He knew the answer. It had. The years he had spent in Inferis had not exactly flown by, but they hadn't crawled either. His family wouldn't have missed him, they probably thought he had died years before he actually did. And yet, he still felt this pang of guilt for not growing to know them better. No, that was obsurd! Keldaos never felt anything other than anger. That stray emotion was probably just indigestion or something.

Their family home was no longer where it used to stand. Keldaos didn't really expect it to be there after two centuries had passed. He was standing there not because he was being nostalgic, no that'd be ridiculous to assume, he was standing there because it was a nice place to stand. That's all. Yeah. A new house was in the place of his past memory. A large brick house sitting atop a hill. From the sidewalk Keldaos was able to stop and watch children chase each other around. He'd never been like that as a kid, but it didn't matter to him. He didn't have time for that anyways.

Keldaos sighed deeply and tugged the brim of his hat down farther, casting his one good eye in shadows - the other was covered in a round eye patch. Smoke drifted about his head as he pulled a cigarette away from his mouth. Without another glance backwards, Keldaos turned about his heel and walked off.

At this point he really had no idea where he was going. To be honest he was just planning on walking until the sidewalk forbade him to go any farther. Humans confused him. They could laugh and be merry and carry on as if life were wonderful and they had nothing to worry about. How Kel loathed their happiness, and for no reason. A psychiatrist might have analized it as something to do with his childhood and distance from a parental figure but Keldaos wouldn't have that crap. No, he hated them because they didn't take advantage of life as he did. They could be powerful, strong, feared! Instead, some chose to be happy. How could Kel eveen begin to understand that?

Keldaos stopped with a sigh and extinguished his cigarette. There was nothing more of interest around here. The frozen tundra he frequented in Inferis was far more interesting. At least it fit him better than all the sickening happiness. He couldn't deal with their pathetic joy. Keldaos, instead of leaving, chose to lean against the wall of a brick alleyway and wait. For what? Keldaos wasn't entirely sure. But if he waited long enough, maybe something interesting would happen. Like a riot or a fire or something.

Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Old Memories (Kraith) Empty Re: Old Memories (Kraith)

Post by Kraith the Hipster Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:48 pm

"KRAITH!!"

"What're you yelling at me for, Addy, it's your fault he's after us! Friggin Leviathan, why do I possess you...?"

The red-haired woman skidded around a corner, feet pounding hard on the pavement, a triad of footsteps following maybe twenty meters back. She seemed to be talking to herself... Which was weird. But she really wasn't; she just happened to be dragging Kraith along for a day. The twins had a fine system of Ritualist-Demon relations; sometimes it controlled body, sometimes she did.

"Hey, you be quiet! You're the one who HAD to yell that their music was overplayed and inferior to Neo-Pirate Folk-Disco!"

"Well... It was. Nazi conformist cheerleaders, the lot of them!"

And such went on the partially internal conversation between Kraith and Adelina, as the latter ran. What were they running from? Why, the Russian mafia, of course! Or three members of it, at least. Adelina had been in Russia on a sightseeing trip when Kraith decided to drop in, and as they passed by the trio, whom were enjoying the sounds of Metallica, Kraith had to have a problem with their taste in music. Honestly, Adelina hadn't seen what the big deal was; they liked their weird men with long hair and black clothes, Kraith liked its weird men with long hair and black clothes. Really now... Civility has really gone the route of chivalry, these days. So's common sense...

As the two argued and ran, neither managed to notice the man standing on the sidewalk nearby. Well, actually, Kraith did notice him, but psh, like Kraith actually cared. Caring is so cliche, anyways. Adelina essentially tackled the poor guy. "WAAAAH!" Landing flat on her face, on top of the poor guy, she decided to let Kraith do the talking; he probably didn't speak Finnish. "Oi, bloody idiot..." Pulling itself to its feet, Kraith shook its head, blinking a few times. Adelina seemed slightly different; glowing green eyes, and shark-like teeth were most prominent. "You very nearly trampled the poor man, honestly, Adelina..." Turning to said poor man, quite done talking to his sister, it closed its eyes and nodded curtly. "Hey, you. Can you fight for your life, eh? 'Cause I might have told those chaps over there that you were in this with me." In reality, it hadn't... But still. The guy didn't need to know that.

The mobsters were soon caught up, and the three encircled the pair, as best as they could. It gave a cocky grin, muttering to itself. "Kyllä, voisi taistella mies... Voivat taistella perkele, vaikka?~ *"

* Yeah, you can fight a man... But can you fight a devil, though?~
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am

He really had gotten lucky. What were the chances of finding a human that looked relatively close to his mortal form? With a bit of hair dye and clothes shopping Keldaos was relatively satisfied with his appearance. Maybe it was a waste of money to go through the trouble of buying all of that stuff but Keldaos didn't care, it wasn't his money he was throwing away. To be honest, Keldaos just didn't wanto to have to deal with his fanily and friends. If he wasn't home for dinner or missed a date with his buddy it was his own fault. Should have thought about all that before he went and got possessed. 

Keldaos didn't really have much else to do with the human he had possessed. The soft headed fool was easy to control. Way too easy to control. Keldaos figured that if he stayed in this state for too long the man's ignorance might rub off on him. At least the man worked for a living. The man's calloused hands told him as much. Of course, it didn't really matter, Keldaos really couldn't have cared less what the human did with his spare time. It was Kel's time now, the petty human could use his own time later.

Keldaos didn't have much to do with the body at this point. After all of the time spent editing it to his pleasing and he was ready to leave. Keldaos was just about to continue onward when he heard the steady click of someone running down the pavement. Well they were certainly in a hurry. Kel was just going to wait in his spot until the passed. He opened one eye for a moment and peered up. "What th- oomph!" he had just enough time to blurt out something before a woman slammed into him, effectively knocking him to the ground. "Get off of me, vile fiend!" Kel growled as he stood up, not even bothering to see if the woman was alright.

"Hey, you. Can you fight for your life, eh? 'Cause I might have told those chaps over there that you were in this with me." Keldaos glared at her and let out a snarl. "You're in this by yourself miss." Pulling out a cigarette, Keldaos leaned back against the wall. "I don't really see where it should concern me. Have fun~"

It was about such time that the three men the woman was running from came up and encircled them. Kel sighed and stepped forward, coming up to stand beside the red haired psycho woman that had rammed into him. Maybe it would be fun to snap some necks. "Alright. My name's Keldaos. Don't bother telling yours because I really don't care. Now, would you mind too much if I killed some of you friends?"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 am

Vile fiend, he said, ha! If only he really knew just how vile the legendary Kraith the Hipster Queing really WAS!~ But as Kraith spoke, ordering the puny mortal fool to do combat on its behalf, he had the GALL, the sheer TENACITY, the very BALLS to call KRAITH, Infernal God(dess) of All Dubstep, a MISS!? For one, madam was clearly the more flattering and proper term, but moreso, KRAITH WAS NO WOMAN. No matter what body it may have taken! "Hey, don't be no bloody little twit, perrrrrkele. I've torn skulls in half for less than calling me a woman. I'll have you know that I am Kraith, Unholy Hellspawn of All Things Nonconformist and Anti-Mainstream!" It was, however, unable to follow up on this rather blunt statement, as the three men approached.

"Эй, вы там! (Hey, you there!)" Ahh, crap. Honestly, it was astounding that they could interpret his Finnish insults as such, and yet they seemed to only speak Russian. At any rate, one of them was jabbing a finger out at the man. "Вы видели уже слишком много, теперь нам придется убить тебя, прежде чем звонить в полицию! (You've seen too much already, now we're gonna have to kill you too, before you call the cops!" Erm... Sounded scary? Kraith could honestly care less what they were saying, but he really didn't want to have to fight.

He had no choice in the matter, as they each drew switchblades, slowly walking closer, as the man calmly introduced himself. "You're a moron, aren't you, I just did... Shows that you really don't care though. And yeah, ya helvetin bloody wanker. That was kinda the point." And the men drew ever nearer, though now the odds were a bit better; three on two looks way better than three on one. Hopefully, the man had a gun, or could fight, or there'd be one casualty of the day. And, more than likely, Adelina'd end up joining Kraith in the wonderful world of Inferis... Crap.
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 am

"Hey, don't be no bloody little twit, perrrrrkele. I've torn skulls in half for less than calling me a woman. I'll have you know that I am Kraith, Unholy Hellspawn of All Things Nonconformist and Anti-Mainstream!" Keldaos could not have cared any less about what gender the thing in front of him was. If they cared that much about how they were to be addressed they definitely needed to move along and complain to someone that cared. Now if this he/she really did care so much about such matters they would try a little harder to not be so androgynous. "Why don't you tear my skull in half then? Humor me." Keldaos smiled and shrugged his shoulders. As if he really cared about this human body. It was a tool, he could easily find another. That is, if this thing wasn't bluffing.

"You've seen too much already, now we're gonna have to kill you too, before you call the cops!" Keldaos sighed irritably and dropped his cigarette, rubbing the toe of his shoe on it. "Shut up and get on with it. Ooh switchblades." Keldaos just laughed at them. Had they no sense at all? Keldaos was glad he had bothered to pick up a knife.

"You're a moron, aren't you, I just did... Shows that you really don't care though. And yeah, ya helvetin bloody wanker. That was kinda the point. Keldaos was at least familiar with that British insult. "Wanker, hmm? At least I can, sir" Keldaos smirked as the men drew nearer.

"Now now men. I suggest that you leave now. Unless you enjoy being dead. It's really just up to you." Ah but they didn't heed his warning! He did warn them. Stupid men. Kel just shrugged. "I didn't want it to come to this...I warned you..." Keldaos reached nonchalantly into his pocket and withdrew a pistol, not even hesitating a moment before shooting the nearest man dead in the chest. The look of surprise on his face just before he crumbled to the ground made Keldaos feel absolutely ecstatic. "I lied...I did enjoy that." The gun only had one bullet it in, and that one had just been used, but the other guys didn't have to know that. They also didn't know that Kel hadn't the slightest idea what he was doing. He had never worked a gun before and had just gotten lucky. Now he had no idea what to do with the metal thing in his hands. But he did know that when it came right down to it, the gun would be a great blunt object. With false bravery, Kel held up the gun. "Now who's next?"

Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 am

Oh, this guy was asking for it. Literally, actually. In its most bored deadpan, it spoke, "Well you're a daring one, aren't you? I just might take you up on that offer, later, if I didn't have better things to deal with now, Kelly darling." Not a particularly wise thing to say, but then again, neither was Keldaos' snarky comments. Kraith didn't quite appreciate them, in fact. Not one bit. After the Russians growled in their stupid language, the other guy, who was probably Russian as well, since Russia and all, spoke back, before laughing, as they flipped out their weapons. Kraith drew back into a combat-ready stance, prepared to fight, if it had to, with an ace, quite literally, up its sleeve. A telescoping stiletto switchblade was discreetly held in its left hand, not opened yet, but held ready.

What really amused Kraith was what Kel had to say next, in response to his insult. It actually laughed, a rather sickening, shrill, and over-the-top giggle of pure disturbing. "Mortals... Sex, drugs, and happiness, all you silly creatures seem to desire!~ If I could, I wouldn't, not a bit, and I'll have you know, perkele, that I'm no more a sir than a madam. You, on the other hand, look like something the cat puked on." The men drew nearer as it stated this, and it could only watch in mild amusement as the man drew a pistol and fired off a single cracking shot, scoring a blow on the man in front of him. Right in the chest, if he didn't die then, he'd be dead within the hour. Kraith took its opportunity.

Dashing at the nearest man with nearly inhuman speed, it wrapped its arms tightly around the already surprised person, a sadistic grin on its face.

"Try not to ruin my dress Kraith; blood is a royal pain to wash out."

"No promises, Addy, hehe..." At that, the knife's unsuspecting hilt was jammed into the man's back, right behind his heart and flick. At the click of a button, the spring-loaded blade shot out at lightning speed. It couldn't be seen by mere human eyes, it was far too fast, but the six inch blade, with every millisecond, tore through veins, muscle, and skin, until it pierced the most vital of organs, that lifegiver; the heart. Flicking the button again, Kraith twirled the empty hilt momentarily, turning and placing it in its discreet wrist-holster again, in perfect synch as the man, bleeding furiously from a small incision in his back, dropped dead, a look of shock and pale white fear forever attached to his face.

Kraith looked almost casually at the last man, running now, at Kraith and Keldaos. "What'dya wanna do with this one, then?" He could have probably guessed the answer, of course...
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 am

"Well you're a daring one, aren't you? I just might take you up on that offer, later, if I didn't have better things to deal with now, Kelly darling." Keldaos was going to kill this...this thing. "All talk and no action. Ha! What an immature little transvestite you are." Keldaos clenched his jaw. That little he-she wasn't going to get away with calling him Kelly.

"Mortals... Sex, drugs, and happiness, all you silly creatures seem to desire!~ If I could, I wouldn't, not a bit, and I'll have you know, perkele, that I'm no more a sir than a madam. You, on the other hand, look like something the cat puked on." Keldaos turned to this (wo)man thing with a dewildered look. What was the thing blabbering about? Emo kid probably thought they were a vampire or some shit like that. "At least I know what gender I am, darling. And I'm not a mortal, you damned imbecile." If only he hadn't wasted that bullet on the "bad guy", he'd have turned and blew a hole in the he-she's face. Was it two late to beat it to death with the hilt?

Keldaos only stood and watched with mild amusement as the thing flew at one of the men. It seemed to talk to itself in that moment. Like a freaking monkey, it just kindda tackled the guy and stabbed him. Keldaos himself hated contact, but the scene was quite beautiful. The way the he-she executed it was very man-girly. Keldaos only laughed and wiggled his fingers at the man as he fell to the ground. "Nighty night~"

"What'dya wanna do with this one, then?" Keldaos laughed, a strange deep laugh. "I was figuring this moron was going to turn and run the other way. Considering his friends just painted the sidewalk this beautiful shade of red." Keldaos tilted his head as the man waited fir a mkment before charging at them.

"I did warn you." Keldaos sighed, this man wasn't very wise. None of them were. Keldaos simply stood there with his hands by his side. At the very last possible second, Kel ducked to the side (not without the man slashing his forearm open) and shoved the man to the ground. Quickly, Keldaos dropped to the sidewalk jammed a knee between his shoulder blades, twisting the guy's arm around and taking the knife from his fingers. He bent down ckose ti the man's head and whispered into his ear. "Now how would you like to die? Oh right...you don't get a choice." Keldaos laughed again and smirked up at the he-she. "Have fun with this one~"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 am

"Action? You want action, eh? Well you're asking for it; meet me in Hell, then we'll talk, ya helvetin moron. And for your info, I'm not a transvestite either; gender is just so mainstream." This guy was really grating on Kraith's nerves, and that wasn't particularly something that Keldaos wanted to do. Why, you ask? Because um... Well, it was bluffing. But so what? Kelley didn't have to know.

Who did this guy think he was...? Calling KRAITH of all people, DARLING!? NO. NO. JUST NO. THAT WAS KRAITH'S WORD. And it totally knew what gender it was! It wasn't! And how was it to know that the stupid green-hair was a demon? Psh. "Oh, well, sooooooo-ooooorry. You looked pretty weak to me, doll. And I'll have you know that my gender is as existent as your sense of respect, you piru helvetti kusipää!" Amusingly, within the confines of Kraith's brain, Adelina was mentally smacking it in the head, yelling something about civility, and how being overly profane wasn't nice. It did no good, Kraith was becoming increasingly irrate, and it would be eactly as foul-mouted as it wanted to be.

And had he really desired to, he'd have done to Keldaos as he'd just done to the mobster, were it not for Kel's apparent usefullness. He'd make a fine lackey for Kraith, despite the fact that lol, living soccer balls don't get lackeys. The rudeness would have to cease, though; Kraith obviously didn't speak Russian, so responding to Kraith (or so it assumed he was doing) in Russian was pretty stupid. But it seemed to anger the man, who charged forward, swfitly being dispatched by Kel, who then turned to Kraith, FINALLY speaking sweet, sweet English. "I thought you were gonna do him in... Whatever.Good night, sleep tight, don't," It opened the switchblade, pressed to his shoulder, recieving a loud scream, the antigen to Kraith's dull, almost bored, expression. "let," It stabbed the second shoulder, with ever-present finesse. "the dead," It's voice was softer now, a bit more deadly and eerie. It trailed the closed hilt of the knife up his stomach, over his chest, and stopped with a malicious grin over his exposed and vulnerable throat, in all its glorious fleshiness. "Bite." Flick. And another one bites the dust.
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Wed May 01, 2013 12:40 am

"Action? You want action, eh? Well you're asking for it; meet me in Hell, then we'll talk, ya helvetin moron. And for your info, I'm not a transvestite either; gender is just so mainstream." Keldaos snorted with a smirk. "You'd better not be bluffing, жопа. I'll be waiting." Keldaos just laughed. With each passing second this man was irritating him more and more. This little he-she was beginning to piss him off. And now he had the nerve to go and propose this settlement? Keldaos hoped he wasn't bluffing, he couldn't wait to fry the little bug.

"Oh, well, sooooooo-ooooorry. You looked pretty weak to me, doll. And I'll have you know that my gender is as existent as your sense of respect, you piru helvetti kusipää!" Keldaos snorted. If anyone was weak, it was definitely this thing. "Oh, is that so, darling? Ha. Hahaha. I'll show you just how weak I am when we return to Hell." Keldaos smirked and leaned close to the thing's face. "That is, if you're serious about it."

I thought you were gonna do him in... Whatever" Keldaos just shrugged. "[color=gold]I'm feeling nice" Keldaos then pulled out a cigarette and lit it, watching with only mild amusement as the he-she killed the man. He then sighed and took a long draw from the cigarette before leaning forward over Kraith's shoulder. "So, did you want to go and have that duel now?" Keldaos laughed and blew smoke into Kraith's face. "Or did you want a bit of time to prepare yourself? Ha. Bluffing bastard."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 am

Did he just...? He just said something. Some Russian word. Kraith had no idea what that even meant! It was quite infuriating, in fact. "Oi, don't go calling me names I can't understand, perkele. And would I bluff? Not a chance, vittu." Indeed, the casually profane being called Kraith DID just tell Keldaos not to use foreign-language insults against him, since he can't understand Russian. Nevermind the fact that Keldaos can't understand Finnish, and Kraith makes sure to embellish his English with insults of its native tongue. That's perfectly fine, Kraith can understand THOSE insults! Kel should use them too.

And of course, the man even had the sheer gall to snort derisively! In fact, among everything else, that was what Kraith was MOST angry about at the moment! Only it was allowed to snort like that! It was a hipster thing to do! And taking it further, Keldaos called it "darling!" Blatantly ignoring the already boring threats, Kraith yawned and brushed a lock of hair to the side in boredom. "Ah, but mockery is the highest form of flattery, m'dear. Snorting like a hipster and calling me darling only inflate my over-inflated ego~" With a shrill giggle, almost a cackle, it flashed a wink and a murderous grin at Keldaos, obviously just to be Kraith, and for no real purpose at all. Intimidation, maybe? Kraith wasn't very intimidating...

Anyways, in the course of a few moments, the last man was slain, and Kel then challenged Kraith to a duel. A duel... Ah, the gentleman's combative sport. It was to every man's honor, and any man's merit, that when challenged to a duel, you cannot just back down. No real man can back down to a duel, a most honorable and respectable challenge. Kraith may not even be a man at all, let alone a real man, however; "Yes, having the duel right now should do me quite we- wait. Hmm... Yes... Ah. Of course, milady. Right away." At first, it seemed ready to duel, but then it cut itself short, pressing a finger to its ear, seemingly speaking to itself in a grave tone. "Ah, quite sorry, but milady Leviathan calls. I'd really like to make you see my true powers, but alas, Hyvästi, kultaseni~" And with a flamboyant wave, and a mad grin, Kraith darted off, disappearing amidst the Irkutsk streets again, headed back to Helsinki. That was a close call...

[EXIT THREAD]
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down