Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
KRAITH THE HIPSTER EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

KRAITH THE HIPSTER

2 posters

Go down

KRAITH THE HIPSTER Empty KRAITH THE HIPSTER

Post by Kraith the Hipster Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:07 am

DOSSIER: DEMON

KRAITH THE HIPSTER Wwkms6 KRAITH THE HIPSTER Wwkms6 KRAITH THE HIPSTER Wwkms6

”Dag går mot natt å i mörkret väntar skuggorna på mig
som trotsar dig
jag är en man utan frukten utav rädsla utan land
jag klarar mig.”
NOTHING IS HIPSTERIER THAN SWEDISH FOLK ROCK. MUCH.

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
   KRAITH THE (ALMIGHTY) HIPSTER, (INFERNAL GOD OF ALL THINGS LADY GAGA AND ZUNE, IT WHO IS THE OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL TENTH-AND-A-HALF ELEVENTH PRINCE(SS) OF INFERIS, BUT IS ALSO THE SEALAND OF ALL DEMONS BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T GET ME, MAN.)

ALIASES:
   Eelis Jarvela (Former Mortal Name)
   Hipster King/Queen/God/Goddess/Master
   Tenth Prince(ess) of Inferi (Self-Proclaimed)
   Theremina
   Steve Jobs
   Lady Gaga
   Skrillex
   Netscape

Old as dirt. Or 31. Depends who you ask/believe.

APPARENT GENDER:
   Androgynous. (GENDERS ARE SO MAINSTREAM, HAW HAW)

HOMESPHERE:
   The Black Sea

PICTURE: DEMON:

Spoiler:

PICTURE: MORTAL:

Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DEMON DESCRIPTION:
   "OH DEAR GOD, IT'S A HIDEOUS BEAST OF NATURE, KILL IT WITH FIRE OR DEATH, OR SOMETHING, IT'S SO TERRIFYINGLY HORRENDOUS TO VIEW! AAAUUUUGH MEIN EYEHOLES BURN." That is the reaction of a blind demon once, who didn't always lack vision. Until he laid eyes on KRAITH. Though he was a special case, the blindness was mostly caused by Kraith stabbing his eyes out with a plastic spork. Honestly, though, Kraith isn't very terrifying. It looks normal, in fact. Human. Mostly because it is but a spry youngling, only about fourteen years a demon. It still has some demonic attributes, however. It has a pair of retractable horns, that act kinda like cat claws; they tend to be hidden beneath his hair, until it needs to look a bit more demonic and scary. It also bares jagged fangs, which it flashes in a malicious grin alongside the horns. It's eyes are light brown, when visible, but are often obstructed by a pair of sunglasses, or, when exposed, can take on a solid red glow, as some demons are wont to do. It has long flowing black hair on one side of it's head, while the other is combed well... To the other side. As far as clothing goes, it tends to dress in only thing produced by up-and-coming designers, no matter what they design; it'll wear a garish green tuxedo the same as a summery floral dress. And yes, that IS to say that it has rather gaudy fashion sense, or at least, doesn't understand the concept of complementary fashion. Or complementary colors. Or anything to do with matching things that look nice together. At all. Ever... No matter? And lastly, it normally speaks in the vocal range of counter-tenor, which tends to be called the male soprano, although it isn't exactly male, and does dip into a true soprano now and then, but occasionally growls in a demonic bass, or ascends the vocal scale to a likewise terrifying sopranino, which is terrifying less in the "I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL" way, so much as "YOU SOUND LIKE A DYING BANSHEE, AND IT DISTURBS MY EARDRUMS, STAHP."

MORTAL DESCRIPTION:
   In mortal form, however, it looks... Well, pretty similar to the demonic form, with a few noticeable differences. For one, the head of hair is thicker and longer, as well as distributed evenly, rather than shoved to one side. It is also bright red in color, to an almost unrealistic degree of shade. It also has bright green eyes, and almost always wears eyeglasses with skull charms hanging from either side. In this mortal state, it retains it's fangs, but its other demonic attributes are not present. Still looks odd, though; yet again, it has an androgynous appearance, although a bit more exaggerated now, as it still wears a variety of clothing, often wearing its sister's clothing, should it stay in the real world for too long. Another common feature of much of what Kraith wears would be a bow, hanging from the collar like a tie, but no, it isn't a bow tie. This is also a bit like it's appearance was before it died and became a demon.

PERSONALITY:
   Arrogant. Vain. Whiny. Cowardly. Counterculture. Nonconformist. Hipster. These are all words that fairly well summarize the personality of one Eelis Jarvela, otherwise known as Kraith the Hipster. There are plenty of other words, mind you, but for now, let's worry about why it's the way it is. Kraith is, first and foremost, a hipster, and is quite the stereotype. It's a very self-absorbed creature, one who holds itself as superior to all others, no matter what it may be superior at. More prideful than Lucifer, a far superior Queen of the Black Sea than Leviathan. A better demon hunter than him, has a stronger Russian accent than her. No matter what the challenge, no matter who it may be up against, it's better. But would it defend these claims? No way, are you mad!? That'd be INSANE, no way Kraith is going to back it's words with it's weapons! And should it be corner, it'd sell out nearly anyone or anything to get away without a conflict, for such a lowly creature is Kraith. Though if that option isn't exactly possible, it would resort to a fight, but it wouldn't enjoy it, and would moan and groan the whole time, to the point it really wouldn't be an enjoyable experience for either party involved. I mean, it has the capacity to fare well in such situations, but not without complaint. Particularly if the fight inconveniences Kraith in some way, then it'd be all pouty and angsty. Which it usually is, to be quite honest. Though it has mood swings fairly often, staying in a normally pouty hipster-mode until angered, at which point it becomes a SCARY MONSTER. ...Until it gets excited, at which point, it becomes a crackheaded squirrel, or something similar. Until it gets over that excitement, and returns to snorting derisively at all of the things.

Kraith has exhibited a number of new personality traits of late. Namely... Well, the fact that it will run away from essentially ANY fight. Which is honestly just really sad. The fight with Keldaos, yes, sure, running away from a demonic flamethrower-man is PROBABLY a good idea, but Tar Babies? Really, Kraith? Really? Yes, Kraith has gotten EVEN MORE whipped by… Well, everything. Further, it still hasn’t recognized its own cowardice, instead believing itself to be a worthy challenger for any adversary. And on a completely random, but semi-related, sidenote, Kraith has taken a liking to the hipster Penguins who roam the Black Sea, praising them as its comrades and the most beloved things in the world to it. Such to the point that every single Penguin in the Black Sea has a very hipsterish name and Kraith keeps a diary of each of their lives, from birth on Earth to their second death, which is usually fairly explosive. And yes, Kraith DOES crai erytiem.

HISTORY:
   In the town of Helsinki, a pair of parents paired up to produce a proper pair of offspring, birthing both Eelis and Adelina Jarvela. They were born as twins, Adelina being the younger by a minute or so, and grew up in a rather average middle-class home. Soon enough, the pair were in their early teenage years. As they grew up, they also grew closer together, and by the time they were fifteen, each was the other's best friend. As such, when Adelina was drawn into a gang of ritualists, Eelis joined as well. The goal of the gang was fairly simple; summon a demon by the name of Uumuoal, a lesser demon known for commanding a legion of humans, of the variety called the hipster. Hipsters, you see, are a scourge on society, with their fancy-schmancy opinions and need to always be snooty and right. Therefore, it can only make sense that a demon leads them, on a subconscious level, if not downright willingly. Towards this end, the gang worked, with a desire to control the demon and use his powers for whatever they so wished. In joining the gang, however, Eelis and Adelina had no idea what they were getting into... But together, they vowwed that should anything happen to the other, that they would come back for one another. They hadn't realized at the time how important such vows were.

Point being however, Eelis was soon absorbed into it's task, and would often spend most of each day in it's basement, skipping and failing out of school as it sought the steps to summon the great and powerful hipster king. It became a hipster itself, in fact, as it researched and worked. Adelina had begun to worry- and with good reason. But, as time passed, at the age of seventeen, it finally succeeded in summoning Uumuoal; but just as it did so, the demon attempted to turn on it, and what began as a summoner bringing a demon to the mortal realm, soon descended into a chase, as it ran from the monstrous thing which was attempting to possess it, in order to take a more mortal-looking appearance, and take over the world. But before the chase went on too long, the roar of a motorcycle ended it, as a man clad in a trench coat and hat rammed hard into the demon, with a valiant cry of "FOUL FIEND, I SMITE THEE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!" The man then drew a chainsaw from his back, where it was sheathed in a sling, and as the thing blazed into life, he set it onto the demon, slicing into him a gory image of a cross. Uumuoal hissed and his flesh sizzled at the image now attached to his body, but stood all the same, turning to the man, a frenzy in his eyes. He charged at him, smacking the man to the side, as he landed unfortunately on Eelis- unbeknownst to any but the teen, the man's knife had slid from his belt, and wedged itself cleanly between the kid's ribs.

Standing again, the man drew a hefty iron cross, wielding it almost like an axe, as Eelis watched, slowly dying. With a mighty scream of battle-readiness, the man fell upon the demon with a fury, beating him again and again with the cross, until eventually, the thing just died. It didn't leave a corpse, instead erupting into a cloud of ash, and Eelis wondered briefly if the demon was really dead, or had just respawned back in the underworld. Come to think of it, he was dying, right? As hit breathed it's last few, it heard a voice from the man's motorcycle, a command radio, it appeared to be. "Reverend Smith, was the target eliminated?" "Yeah, and I think the ritualist was collateral. Ah well, one less demon-summoner, eh?" "Well done. Now return to HQ for furter briefing." As it faded from the world, it's hearing began to fail it more and more, until that too had faded...

"W-where am I...?" Everything had all faded to black, then brightened to red, until it was almost intolerable, unbearable. But then it blinked, just once, and suddenly the streets of Helsinki had seemingly been smashed with hammers, buildings had crumbled to bits, the sky had taken a red glow, clouds were black as night, and some parts of the city had even been flooded by the darkest waters it'd ever seen. He soon discovered where he was; a dreadful place called Inferis. A place where people were tormented daily, endlessly- well that's not so bad. As it discovered more about this strange place, it discovered that it'd been blessed- or damned, as the case may be- to become a demon, rather than one of the poor souls who no longer have souls. Fun.

And from that point on, for the next decade or so, it did... Well, demon stuff. Stealing souls (you'd be surprised how epic theremin battles could get.), battling demon hunters (running away, most often, after the occasional grandiose call-out and possibly a few attacks), and harrassing the poor victims of his presence (for the most part, Leviathan and the rest of the Black Sea's inhabitants...) But as time went on, it woke up one day, in an odd place; it's old house. The place was dustier, muchly so, but it was unmistakably in the human realm; the blue sky looked foreign to the demon. Furthermore, it wasn't a demon anymore; it resembled itself, or rather, his old form, before it'd ever died. What's more, it awoke in a summoning circle thing, on the basement floor, as it heard a strangely familiar voice, a voice belonging to... Adelina? After a lengthy discussion inside it's... their? Umm, inside someone's head, she revealed that she'd spent most of her time, ever since it's death, working to find the right way to summon it from Inferis. It was hard work trying to specifically summon her sibling, but she'd managed it.

And as her reward for such stoic loyalty, he took her to the Black Sea; on a little tour, in fact, before returning to her house. It was nice seeing his sister again, after so long. And it wasn't the last time they saw one another; from then on, she became it's constant portal into reality, no longer relying on random ritualists. And from that point on, it's been doing pretty much the same thing ever... Demon stuff.

And what exactly does demon stuff entail doing? Well... Uh... Stuff. I guess. So what stuff did Kraith do recently? Well, for starters, Kraith totally didn't enrage a group of Russian thugs by insulting their choice of music. It especially didn't do so on Earth, which prompted Adelina to mentally beat Kraith with a stick, as she'd wanted no part in such event. But it was cool, because Kraith quite cowardly brought some other demon into the fight, unknowing that said demon WAS a demon, possessing someone. The two passed irate words back and forth before tag-teaming the whole group of Russian mafiosos, like total bawsses. Then, however, Keldaos decided he wanted to fight KRAITH. So Kraith made up a bullcrap excuse and ran away, out of fear. Figures... Next, Kraith had been walking through the Tarpits, when it happened to meet up with a group of Tar Babies. Confident that it could handle defeating such simplistic foes with EASE, it took them on, but was, in the most pathetic turn-out in the history of everything, DEFEATED by a TAR BABY. Then chased away by even scarier demons. And of course, most recently, the Hipster found itself in Helsinki, where it met up with one called Abaddon; a rather ancient demon, and a fallen angel, no less. But not an archdemon. Toats hipster. The pair then had a nice chat, before heading off to rob a candy store, which is what truly cool people do.

FACTION:
   ONLY TO THE CLUB-GOING SNOOTY MOLESKIN-LAPTOP-CASE-WIELDING HIPSTERS.

SKILLS:
   > I CAN SHOOT PURE ANTI-MAINSTREAM OUT OF MY EYEBRAIN.
   > I ALSO HAVE A LARGE FOLLOWING, BUT I'M NOT MAINSTREAM. I OWN LADY GAGA.
   > I ALSO HAVE DEMONIC STUFF, LIKE CRAZY-SKILLS ENDURANCE, BUT MY ENDURANCE IS SPECIAL, IT'S NOT LIKE OTHER DEMONS. AND OTHER DEMON STUFF, LIKE SPEED AND STRENGTH AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
   > I AM FILLED WITH HATRED AND ARROGANT VANITY. THAT'S A SKILL, RIGHT?
   > I AM ALSO MUSICALLY TALENT(LESS)ED. BUT FIDDLES ARE FOR LAME MAINSTREAMERS; I PLAY THE THEREMIN.
   > I CAN CRAWL ON WALLS. LIKE SPIDERMAN.

WEAKNESSES:
   > It may be a little too heavy on the whole "I AM HIPSTAR HEAR MEH RAWR" thing.
   > It doesn't get along well with templars.
   > Or demon hunters.
   > Or most ritualists for that matter.
   > And other demons don't like it.
   > DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON NON-HIPSTER CIVILIANS.
   > Very arrogant.
   > Quite vain.
   > Fairly high temper, but also,
   > A lot of cowardice. It's all bark.
   > DISLIKES SPICY PEPPERS. This is a weakness, if someone finds out about it. BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT.
   > NOT GOOD AT SECRETS.
   > NOBODY LIKES THEREMINS! D< Besides sci-fi nerds and people who like/play the theremin.
   > THE PRINCES OF HELL THINK IT'S AN ANNOYING PEST.
   > BUT SO DO MOST PEOPLE/ANIMALS/OBJECTS/THINGS/EVERYALLOFTHETHINGS.
   > DIES FROM DEATH.
   > STABBED BY STABBING.
   > VIOLENTLY ALLERGIC TO POP CULTURE AND THE MAINSTREAM.
   > MOST ESPECIALLY DESPISED BY THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT, FOR REASONS UNKNOWN.
   > EXPLODES BY EXPLOSIONS.
   > COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS TO STRONG ACCENTS. PARTICULARLY ACCENTS OF THE COCKNEY BRITISH VARIETY.

COLOURS:
   "Kraith has a habit of speaking Amur'kan and Bertish. And of course, it's native Finland-language-ish, and infernal WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU DEMONS, MAKE... Demonade."

TRIVIA:

- DID YOU KNOW HE'S A HIPSTER?
   - Has a human sister, who is a Ritualist; she can summon Kraith, as it's portal into the mortal realm.
   - It's name is pronounced Kray-th, but it tends to pronounce it differently when introducing itself. Often as Kry-eth, Kreeth, Krayt, or Kree-ath
   - POSSIBLY HAS AN OCD AVOIDANCE OF MAINSTREAM. But could also just be allergy precautions.
   - Fairly ADHD.
   - HAS THE POWER TO GET ON ANYBODY'S NERVES ALWAYS. 8D
   - ABUSES IT'S WALL-CRAWLING TO STAND UPSIDE-DOWN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.
   - Enjoys Swedish Folk Rock. Does not speak Swedish. Hates Folk Rock of America, England, and Finland.
   - Has no idea what it's gender is, and has no real motive to find out. As such, masculine, feminine, AND neutral pronouns all apply, and it's gender is subjective.

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
   Bond. Ionic Bond. Taken, not shared. I MEAN, JAY.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
   UMM... WELL I PLAY REVEREND SMITH. IN THE FOOTUR.

ROLEPLAY HISTORY:
   BOUT 3-4 YARRS.

FACECLAIM:

Code:
[b]GOD/REAL LIFE (gasp!)[/b] :: [b]SKRILLEX (yes I did! 8D)[/b]

Code:
[b]YANA TOBOSO/KUROSHITSUJI[/b] :: [b]GRELL SUTCLIFF[/b]
   CUSTOM RANK:
   Hipper Hipster, Honey

Last edited by Kraith the Hipster on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Hell Princes
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

KRAITH THE HIPSTER Empty Re: KRAITH THE HIPSTER

Post by Lazarus Carter Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 am

REVISE

1] Wall-crawling should be under skills.

2] If Kraith and Adelina are bonded, then you need to make this more understandable. Sure: they can traverse from one realm to another freely, but Kraith's mortal form is then going to be Adelina's body when they're bonded.

3] ELEVENTH HELL PRINCE OF INFERIS******* DAMMIT
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File
Power Level: 3
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Ross

https://deusmortuus.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 am

FIXIFIED.

AND WHAT BEEF HATH THEE WITH THE NUMBER TEN AND ONE HALF!?
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus Carter Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 am

APPROVED

Is Spiderman not too mainstream?
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraith the Hipster Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaall done here.
Kraith the Hipster
Kraith the Hipster
HIPPER HIPSTER, HONEY

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus Carter Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 am

APPROVED

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE THE SITE'S FIRST LEVEL 2 KRAITH!
Lazarus Carter
Lazarus Carter
RISING CRESCENDO
(Founder)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content