Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) Empty Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed)

Post by Analee Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 am

January 21st, 2012

Ana was searching through the rocks. Why? Because she was bored. Master Ba'al was doing nothing that he needed her for, so she was left to her own devices a while. This meant Ana had to entertain herself, but with no bits of string nearby, she was stuck searching for something to do amidst the rocks, gravel and other various junks that littered Inferis. Gently sounds of vicious fighting hit her ears in the background, but Analee hadn't the slightest care in the world. One pile was sorted to black rocks, the other was lesser black rocks. Yes there was a difference and no, most people probably couldn't tell. Once the pile had reached her knees, Ana couldn't occupy herself any longer. This was just so boring! She could only count and sort rocks for so long before she couldn't even stand the sight of rocks! Luckily she could hear a noise in the distance. A person was nearby! Oh good! Ana was about to go out of her minnndd!

A demon was there and Ana could see him plain as day. Even in her demon form, she looked like she was in her mortal form, but that didn't matter to the moment. Running towards the source, she darted and nearly tackled said demon to the ground. Ear to ear, she grinned as she giggled "I GOT YOU!" Her bright face was nearly an inch from his, before she simply hugged the man. "HI! What's your name?" As always, Ana was full of energy that never drained.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: EDEN
Player: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed) Empty Re: Gumdrops and Ice cream! (closed)

Post by Keldaos Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Oy. Another place to visit. He was a wanderer, never staying in one place for very long. He liked it that way. Kel found it easy to hop from place to place. Many other people may have found it to be hectic but to Kel it was a great way to relax. He just hated everything, if he stayed in one area for too long people may have tried to speak to him. He didn't want that. Conversation and happiness were for....other people.

"Well this is an interesting place." Kel observed aloud. He had never been to the area and could thoroughly say that it was different from the tundra he was used to. "I wonder if there are any inhabitants nearby..." Keldaos stopped and looked around him. Nothing much in this area, but he was probably in the wrong area - which to him would be the right area. "I hope not anyway. With that, Kel turned and continued onward in search of nothing in particular.

Even though he was at ease, Keldaos was in his demon form. Which was still rather human looking. But he did enjoy it more than his mortal form. He was strolling along, contemplating whether or not to enter his mortal form when- oh Hell, what was that?! Gah! Hey!" Keldaos was thrown off balance and just barely stopped himself from teetering over. "I GOT YOU!" What the-? She just tackled him and...what? Why? What was going on? Keldaos was just about to strike his bracelet and fry her when she hugged him.

"HI! What's your name?" Keldaos's eyes went wide for a moment before settling back into their standard glare. "My name is Keldaos. Now...Get. Off. Me." Kel grumbled and attempted to pry her away. Was she crazy? She had some nerve to hug him like that! "Show some self control! It's no wonder you're a demon now. What with your actions."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm

"My name is Keldaos. Now...Get. Off. Me. Show some self control! It's no wonder you're a demon now. What with your actions."

HMPH! What a grump! She pouted and let go of him, but smiled warmly in the blink of an eye. "Hello Keldaos! My name is Analee, but I also respond to Ana or Woman." Her blonde bangs dangled in her face and the wind carried the length of her blonde and red hair behind her. The poor man was so unhappy to see her. Was she so boring? Or was it because she was a woman? Master Ba'al sometimes said that her stripping nature threw people off, though Ana couldn't imagine why.

"Is it because I took my clothes off? I'm sorry! please don't hate me! Look! I'll put them back on!" She ran over quickly and grabbed the jacket. With swift action, she tugged it over her bikini top and grinned. "Look! SEE! Can I hug you now?" Her face held a bright and happy smile, with her eyes closed. She was certainly strange, innocent-like.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Keldaos brushed himself off then looked up to notice the other pouting. Hmph, why was she pouting? If anyone, it should have been him! "Cut it out..." he grumbled before sighing. She was a pretty human like demon girl. With her appearances and bubbly attitude. Then again Keldaos was also quite human himself. Though only in aplearance really, most humans weren't so darn grouchy. "Hello Keldaos! My name is Analee, but I also respond to Ana or Woman." Keldaos raised a brow. "I respond to Keldaos. Only Keldaos."

"Is it because I took my clothes off? I'm sorry! please don't hate me! Look! I'll put them back on!" Keldaos nearly facepalmed. "What? No. I don't hate you because you took your clothes off." He just watched as she tugged on her jacket. Good, maybe she'd leave him alone now. She ran over quickly and grabbed the jacket.

"Look! SEE! Can I hug you now?" "...What? No! I don't want a hug." Keldaos huffed and crossed his arms stubbornly. "Hugs are for...for huggy people. I don't need a hug."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 pm

"...What? No! I don't want a hug. Hugs are for...for huggy people. I don't need a hug."

Ana pouted more. "Obviously you need them, or else you wouldn't be so unhappy!" Her eyes stared hard at him, as if looking straight through him. How could someone be so unhappy? He didn't want a hug?! Why not?! Hugs were the solution to EVERYTHING! So was ice cream and candy and .. just about everything. There was joy in EVERYTHING if one looked hard enough. The fact this man seemed to have no interest in being happy made Ana feel a pang of sympathy for him. Would he EVER understand it?

She smiled warmly at him, full of naive glee. "Even if they aren't for you, they are for me. Besides, how could it possibly hurt?" Her lips pulled into a frown for a moment. Her puppy dog look was on its best, despite the fact she wasn't even trying.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:11 pm

"Obviously you need them, or else you wouldn't be so unhappy!" Why wouldn't she just leave him alone? He didn't need hugs! It was preposterous, her logic. When was the last time he had even been hugged? ...His.mother. His mother had hugged him ages ago. He had hated the hugs, but it was still nostalgic feeling. Though all it really did was bring back memories of things he wanted to forget about. "No." He growled a bit too harshly before sighing. "There is no need for them. I'm perfectly content as it is. And you are a stranger. A hug from a stranger won't solve anything."

Yes...he could still remember it. It was one of those memories he would try hard to deny. The ones that brought back little pangs of sadness. But...no! Keldaos didn't feel things like petty humans did! That was crazy. But the more he thouvht about it, the more he remembered the family he never got to know. Would he have grown up to be any different had he accepted their love? Had he hugged them lime they wanted? Would it have really solved anything?

"Even if they aren't for you, they are for me. Besides, how could it possibly hurt?" Everything! It could hurt everything! She could stab him in the back or sonething! But those eyes... Keldaos clenched his jaw and stared at her. He was not going to fall for that. That was a ridiculous little trick. Ha! She surely must have thought that would work. But it wouldn't! Kel was cold and more controlled than that. Puppy dog eyes didn't work on him!

Those large eyes...so begging and cut- no. They were certainly not cute! Keldaos didnt think anything was cute. But then again he'd never been subject to the all powerful puppy dog eye thing. It was scary to him. What was she doing? It was like she was trying to suck out his soul or something! Her eyes were drilling into his soul! (what was left of it anyways) "What? No... Don't hug me. It's weird and...just..." Keldaos turned away for a second while grumbling. He was grumpy and cold and whatnot but even he couldn't resist that face. No...no he had more willpower than that! He could re- "F...fine." He sighed and opened his arms a little, closing his eyes and grimacing as if it were torture. "Just get it over with if it'll make you stop that infernal staring."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 am

He kept fighting it. It hurt her feelings. Was she really so grotesque that he couldn't hug her? His hesitance began to weaken, with each second. He seemed so .. troubled with it. However such things were over Ana's heads most of the time. "F-Fine... Just get it over with if it'll make you stop that infernal staring." His arms moved slightly to open for her.

Her face lit up like fireworks. She didn't hesitate. Her body thrust forward and she wrapped her arms around him (As best as she could). Her face buried into his chest as she absorbed every second of the glorious hug. She loved moment like this, where she was hugging someone. It should have been weird, but Analee had no understanding of how strange the moment really was. "You're really warm." She commented casually. She of course could stay like that for a couple minutes before prying herself off of the man. A smile couldn't be larger than the one she had. Her fangs peeked with the rest of her pearls before she twirled and giggled.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?"
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 am

Why had he agreed to it? She was going to hug him now. He was going to let her! What was he thinking? He hated everything. This wasn't the time to be doing such juvenile things. He had other more important things to do. Like sulk or something. Ice cream would be nice too, to cool him down some. It was too warm here. But then again everywhere was too warm for him.

Her face when he hesitantly opened his arms made him feel even more awkward. None of this made any sense at all. She seemed so ecstatic over such little things. And hugs? Of all the things to make her happy it had to be something stupid like hugs. Didn't she see how weird it was making him feel? No, he completely understood now. These hugs were actually dangerous! They crumbled his demeanor and made him feel weird. One more cutesy thing and it might just kill him!

As he was observing the potency of this woman when she lunged forward and hugged him! Ah! He had gotten sidetracked and forgot what he was doing. What was this? She was...this was...what? Her arms wrapped around him and she leaned her head into his chest. These feelings! It was as if she were murderering him! Any minute now he'd explode or keel over or something. This evil girl! What had she to gain from his demise?

"You're really warm." He was dying. Again. Was this what it felt like for a demon to die? Was it even possible for a demon to die? Keldaos didn't know but if it were possible, this is what it would feel like. "Ah...thanks?...ahem..." He stood stiffly, staring out above her head as his face began to tint pink. He just hoped she'd hurry it up or something. This torture was the most painful.

It seemed like ages before she pulled away, Kel's face still pinkish from the contact. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Keldaos felt his.lip twitch a little. It had been...less than fun for him but for some reason he couldn't tell her that. He didn't want to see her pout again. Plus she might try that crazy hug crap on him again and he definitely did not need that. "Ahem...no, it was fine. Just...refrain from doing it again. It feels...weird."

Keldaos stared off into rhe distance still. So now what? Was he supposed to do something now? He wasn't accustomed to this strange behavior. He wasn't much accustomed to any behavior. There wasn't much chance of him ditching her anywhere, so he had to make it enjoyable for himself too. With a somewhat irritated sigh he turned back to her. "So, Analee. Do you like ice cream?"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 am

"Ahem...no, it was fine. Just...refrain from doing it again. It feels...weird." Well, at least he'd try it. still... "I make no promises!" she said with a giggle. She WOULD try not to, but she was sort of impulsive when it came to such things. If she felt the need to hug someone, she was going to do it, with or without thinking. Normally it was without thinking. Reaction was based on instinct. But, she understood his reasoning. Some people just didn't like hugs that much.

"So, Analee. Do you like ice cream?"

She was smitten. "ICE CREAM?!" Again, her face lit up and she moved to his side. She could barely control her excitement. In response, she wiggled a bit, like she wasa puppy wagging her tail. "I loovvvveeeee ice creeaaammm~ Is there a vendor nearby?!" If energy was dangerous, she was certainly projecting lethal amounts of it. Nothing in the world was better than ice cream! Except maybe Master Ba'al.. on his good days(every day was a 'good day) and that opinion was slightly biased, as she WAS his servant.

She straightened herself up. Then, she shoved off her jacket again, sweet relief rolled over her skin. She couldn't stand clothes! They were just so irritating and weakened her greatly. However, walking around in the nude was frowned upon, even by demon standards it seemed. Master Ba'al told her frequently that the only place she could was when they were at home, but they were wanderers so they never had a home! It was just so unfair!
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 am

"I make no promises!" Vile demon! She had better not hug him again! He would...he would...he would do SOMETHING if she hugged him again! So it would be bad if she hugged him. Yeah. Very bad. Terrible in fact. Keldaos grimaced and crossed his arms. "Well then. I'll make no promises as to what I'll do if you hug me again." As serious as he was being, he couldn't help but smirk a bit.

"ICE CREAM?!" Ah! That wasn't the reaction he had planned for. She had just grown a lot more interesting! He loved ice cream himself and was.glad to find someone that shared such interest. Ice cream was like...the best invention ever! It was cold, which was always a plus for Kel. He loved cold things, as he was always feeling over heated with the fire in his blood. Plus, if anything, ice cream was just downright good! A frozen treet coated in caramel with sprinkles and a cherry, it didn't get any better.

"I loovvvveeeee ice creeaaammm~ Is there a vendor nearby?!" The excitement that bubbled from Ana almost ALMOST ALmade Keldaos grin. Yes, ice cream was delicious and definitely did call for giddiness. Of course in Kel's case excitement was shown with merely a smile. If even that much.

As for ice cream locations...well that was a good question. "I don't know. I'm not from around here. Keldaos gazed around, searching for a vendor. They HAD to have ice cream! Everywhere needed ice cream. Kel was about to start walking when Analee pulled off her jacket. Darn, she really didn't like clothes did she? Kel frowned and looked away. "Hey, put some clothes on." Kel mumbled as he began walking in search of an ice cream vendor. "Someone might attack you or something if you dress like that." Keldaos frowned at the way that came out. It made it sound as if he was worried about her or something. Ha. That was a good one.

Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 am

"I don't know. I'm not from around here." So.. he had no idea where to get ice cream? Ana frowned and thought about the options. Well, she could always sneak him in her make-shift home that she occasionally visited. Was the ice cream there still even good? Her thoughtful look tensed and her pointer finger pressed to her lips thoughtfully. So.. if there were ice cream vendors near.. where would they -

A voice pried her train of thought away. "Hey, put some clothes on." Ana blinked and looked at him dazed. Wait, why? "Someone might attack you or something if you dress like that." HE continued. Damn, she had to wear them, then. Despite how much she disliked clothing, she'd have to abide by his request. After all, he had let her hug him, she could suffer through a little bit of annoying clothing. She smiled at him, to acknowledge his request and pulled the jacket on. ACK! She hated it. It helped when it was chilly out, but it was just so hot today!

Hmm.. RIGHT! Ice cream! She was back to her serious and deliberating look. "OH! OH! Adem serves ice cream!! But uhmm.. where was he located, again?" Her brow furrowed further with a serious confusion. She was terrible with directions, so this was simply asking the impossible from her. It didn't stop her from trying! She was so deep in thought, in fact, she didn't watch where she was going, and ran straight into a tree. Startled and fearful, Ana staggered backwards and fell on her ass. Her hands moved to her nose, where she groaned and whimpered. "A-ahh! Owwwww.." It took her a second, but she recouped and then just rubbed her face. "I-I'm okay.. owee.."
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am

Sigh...Ana didn't look like she had a clue where any ice cream was. Great. So they could wander around in circles until it got dark. That sounded right fun. Keldaos blinked and waited as she pressed a finger to her lips in contemplation. If she didnt know then that was fine. Keldaos wanted ice cream but he sure didn't enjoy the idea of wondering around in the heat to find it. Especially not with this girl, and especially not when she was half naked. It was just...awkward.

Keldaos was glad that she had decided to put her jacket back on. It was way too weird to have her tagging along with hardly anything covering her up. She didn't seem too pleased with the fact that Keldaos had asked her to do. Keldaos really was glad that she had though. Even though she was a demon such as himself, he didn't want her to be hurt by anyone. He wouldn't give a shit if she were a male, but he felt this tiny soft spot for girls. He just didn't want to see a female get hurt. Of course there's no way he'd ever admit that weakness. It was silly and very un-Kel-like.

" "OH! OH! Adem serves ice cream!! But uhmm.. where was he located, again?" Oh good! She knew of an ice cream vendor! He would get to have his wonderful treat today! Snd today was certainly a nice day to have some. Where most would have considered the weather to be nice, Kel thought it was way too freaking hot outside. His excitement was visible for but a moment before Ana asked where the place was. Keldaos sighed in defeat. He had thought for sure that he would get some ice cream today! Well, he officially hated this place and their lack of easy to find ice cream vendors. Ha, in the Stygian Tundra there was ice cream EVERYWHERE!

Ana must have been very deep in thought as she had ran straight into a tree! Keldaos couldn't even stop the little snicker than escaped him when she fell onto her butt. "A-ahh! Owwwww.." Keldaos stopped and grinned at her. "Hey, lookout there Ana." Keldaos stepped over to where she was and watched as she rubbed her face. "I-I'm okay.. owee.." Keldaos knelt down and sqauted next to her. "You alright? You should pay attention to where you're walking." Keldaos shook his head and held out his hand. "C'mon then, let's go get that ice cream."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Wed May 01, 2013 12:53 am

Her face still kind of stung, but nothing unmanageable. She wiggled her nose a bit and the pain drifted away, as if carried by the wind. "You alright? You should pay attention to where you're walking." Ana looked at him with an embarrassed blush and nodded. It was one of those few times here Ana felt incredibly awkward. It was these moments normally Maste ba'al would laugh loudly or pinch his nose at her clumsiness. She stared at Keldaos a moment, before taking his out-stretched hand. "C'mon then, let's go get that ice cream." It was weird.. to see someone offer a hand to her in Inferis. Most of the time in the same situation, there would be a blade in her back, neck or eye socket (Probably). She'd had a few times where it happened and yet- this man was trying to help her up..?

She gripped his hand (which felt so strange to touch, because hand-touching wasn't common). With a gentle pull, she managed to gather herself back onto her feet and smile at him warmly. "Okay!" That was all she could say. Words were a bit of a loss, probably from jumbling her brain.

"Right.. so I have no idea where Adem is, today, BUT! I have an idea of somewhere ice cream COULD be." Her finger tapped her chin and then she began walking with determined steps. Yep, she knew now, thanks to hitting her head. Logic was so common every day. Her lips curled into a smile and she hummed to the beat of her steps.

The travel was rather short, less than a few minutes, really. At last a small, shack (in shambles) stood ominously. "Here we are!" She chimed, as her hand set on the doorknob. "Make sure to speak quietly, people here scare easily. There aren't many vendors around here, but the ones that ARE around are often swamped by many demons." As she stepped in, she was engulfed in a dark light, with stairs aglow from unkown phenomena. "Stay close!" Ana whispered in a hushed tone, gripping his hand, as if to affirm her words. "Some say a kidnapper demon lives around here."
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 am

Keldaos felt his face heat up just a bit as he noticed her blush. Dammit, why was she blushing? He was just being nice to her, granted though that this was something he normally didn't do. Keldaos wasn't even really sure himself why he was being so uncharacteristically caring, or why it made him feel so weird. Keldaos just coughed a bit to clear his throat and continued to stare off in another direction with his eyes narrowed. He hadn't had much experience with female demons, or female in general to be honest. These feelings and actions were all sort of new and he had no clue how to handle them. He knew females were different and acted different, but what was this? She was doing strange things to his emotions and he couldn't even figure out if they were good things or not. At the moment he was just thinking she was a vile demon in disguise that was slowly sucking out his soul.

This hand holding thing was awkward. So very awkward. His fingers were long and thin, he was a bit afraid his nails would scratch her. No, that was strange thinking. He didn't care if she got hurt. She was a demon just like him, this meant she was strong and could take care of herself! So why did Keldaos keep feeling the need to make sure she didn't get hurt by anything? Her voice broke through his jumbled train of though, Okay! Keldaos blinked and looked her. "Huh?" He could have slapped himself for the intelligent word that spurted from his lips. Get a hold of yourself Kel.

"Right.. so I have no idea where Adem is, today, BUT! I have an idea of somewhere ice cream COULD be." Keldaos had to hold back a little chuckle. Good! He had gotten a bit worried that they wouldn't find any. "Anywhere that serves ice cream is good for me. Let's just get out of this damned heat." It wasn't really that hot out, only to him really. He got over heated way too easily. Sometimes he hated how the weather was constantly irritating him, but then sometimes he enjoyed the weather because it brought out the ice cream vendors. Cold places didn't generally enjoy selling ice cream, as it was already cold enough, except for the Stygian Tundra. He sure loved that place. Ice everywhere and even more ice cream! But he did like this place too, the temperature wasn't too unbearable and the scenery was a nice change from all of the ice he was used to looking at.

"Here we are! Make sure to speak quietly, people here scare easily. There aren't many vendors around here, but the ones that ARE around are often swamped by many demons." Keldaos stared at the small shack. Many another might have scoffed and kept walking onward, in search of a better looking establishment but Kel didn't care as long as it meant he could get some ice cream. "They can get over it. Though I won't speak too much anyway, don't want to scare the fishies." Keldaos just smirked as she continued "Stay close!" Wait, she was serious? He was beginning to think about such things when he felt her grip his hand. It was awkward to do that sort of thing, but he couldn't even control himself when he squeezed back. Ah, he needed to stop being so weird. This wasn't like him! At least the dark lights of the shack could help to hide the tiniest blush that had crept up on his face. He inwardly strangled himself. He was being too un-Kel like for his liking. It was as if he had two different personalities. "Some say a kidnapper demon lives around here." Keldaos let his gaze sweep across the building. It was dark inside but he could see shapes and the like. As he continued to blink his vision began to get clearer. Keldaos stepped closer to her, his hand still gripping hers. He clenched his jaw at the thought of said kidnapper being in the area. "Show me to him, I'll set him straight..."

Of course he was being totally serious, but the ice cream was more important at the moment. "...after ice cream." Good thing Keldaos had his priorities straight. He stepped forward towards the counter and kept glancing around. He could order ice cream AND watch out for trouble at the same time. And if the trouble happened to coincide with his ice cream eating, he could always bludgeon someone to death with his spoon. There was no way he was going to waste ice cream. He'd sooner get bludgeoned himself. Keldaos glanced at Ana as he got to the counter. "What type of ice cream would you like?" Ah! What had gotten into him?! He was being...weird now. He hated everyone, hardly spoke to people, and DEFINITELY did NOT help people out. This attitude he was displaying was downright weird. The uncharacteristic-ness of it even scared Kel a bit. "My treat. As a...as a thank you for showing me to this place and all."
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Wed May 01, 2013 8:40 pm

"Show me to him, I'll set him straight... after ice cream." Keldaos said with the most serious of faces. Ana couldn't help but giggle softly. The kidnapper liked to hide, so she didn't know where he was. Then again, Ana didn't know where a lot of things and people were. At that thought she frowned for a moment. She was just so easily distracted and lost. At times she was envious of other, more competent demons, but at least she seemed well-liked as she was? She wasn't even sure if that was the word. The thought was shrugged off after a moment, because ICE CREAM.

She followed Keldaos. While they walked she kept her distance and relinquished his hand after they were away from danger. "What type of ice cream would you like?" Ana beamed and looked over the list. She had to mull it over indefinitely. Ice cream choosing was tough and very serious arts! "My treat. As a...as a thank you for showing me to this place and all." She couldn't help but smile at him, flashing her canines once again, though by accident. "Heehee! No problem!" She hopped up and reached to the sky with one arm which was a sort of salute? Her eyes turned back to ice cream and she thought hard for a moment.

"Hmmm...I have decided!" She stated proudly, with a grin still stained on her lips. "I want a double scoop, cherry vanilla!" The best combination of tart and creamy and she hadn't had it in a while. Her smile couldn't be wiped off, she was so- happy, so full of live and ready for the rest of the day. She looked at Keldaos and waited on him, oddly patiently.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 am

There could be a kidnapper in here. Keldaos scoped the area. He wasn't worried about Ana or anything, he was just looking for the kidnapper so he could mercilessly end him. Ana was a demon, she could fend for herself. Keldaos didn't care about her well-being. Yeah, that was it. He totally didn't care at all. That's why he kept glancing around him to make sure she was still there though. Just because he DIDN'T care. Not at all. Totally didn't care. That'd be silly. Because Keldaos hates everything and doesn't care about anyone but himself. Ha! Silly people coming up with these ideas like he really gives a shit. HAHAHAHA that's a good one!

She was keeping a distance? Why? Keldaos wondered briefly why she wasn't standing any closer? Oh no! What was she planning?! Was she going to like, tackle hug him or something? She couldn't! She wouldn't. That would be...that'd be SCARY. AND BAD. She was taking FOREVER to pick out an ice cream flavor. He did admit that it was hard to choose a flavor as they were ALL good, but he needed ice cream like now.

"Hmmm...I have decided!" Finally! Another second waiting would have meant terror as it would have been torture for Keldaos. "I want a double scoop, cherry vanilla!" Keldaos nodded and turned to the counter. "I'd like a double scoop of cherry vanilla and a double scoop of vanilla, drizzled with caramel." Keldaos then turned to Ana again. "Would you like a cherry on top?"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 am

"Would you like a cherry on top?" Ana was beaming again. Excitement flooded from her. "C-can I?" It wasn't often that someone cared what Ana thought or what she wanted. NORMALLY she'd have to get it herself. To be offered a cherry?! That had never happened EVER as far back as she could remember... which wasn't too far for being a demon. Her body wiggled a bit in excitement, as if she anticipated so much, she couldn't control her happiness. It was so much, as if she'd explode. So it was purely a reaction when she leaned up swiftly and kissed his cheek briskly. "Thank you! Thank you!"

After a second it registered what she did and she blushed scarlet. "I-I'm so sorry!" Her body fidgeted again, but this time with guilt. He was going to be mad! He was going to hate her now! Ahh! Stupid Ana! She mentally hit herself over it. Her eyes fell towards her lap (even though she was just sitting). A shameful action she had taken! She would regret it tenfold! However, for now she just grimaced while waiting to be hit. She looked up at him apologetically, sincere about her little outburst.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Sat May 04, 2013 1:17 am

"C-can I?" Keldaos blinked and frowned down at her. "What? Of course you can, silly girl." She was getting mighty excited over that question. He didn't mean to ask the question really, he was just...he was just...well it just kind of slipped. He himself enjoyed cherries on his ice cream and so he had just kinda asked her too. Why was it so exciting for her? "Thank you! Thank you!" For the cherry? Well okay then, she was easily exci- "Gyah!?" Keldaos felt something against his cheek and very nearly blasted flames at whatever had attacked him so suddenly. Until he realized that it had been Ana. What was that about? Did she just kiss him?! Keldaos's breath sped up and his face turned dark red.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Keldaos couldn't even speak. That had never happened to him before. His own mother had never even kissed his cheek like that, at least not after he had been able to fight back and shut everyone out of his little world of hatred. He took a deep breath and brought a hand up to his face, grimacing and pinching the bridge of his nose. That was...that was...Oh gosh, Keldaos couldn't even think. Keldaos opened his mouth to say something to her about not ever doing that again but when he looked at her he just couldn't even form the scolding words he was looking for. The spiteful words about how what she had done was stupid caught in his throat at the way she was staring at her lap. She looked like someone had shot her puppy...or in Kel's terms, like someone had stolen her ice cream.

Keldaos let out an incoherent grumble and looked away, his face still bright red. "It's...." Keldaos trailed off, trying to find words that wouldn't be too harsh. Dammit, this was going to be hard. He had no idea how to scold someone without putting them down like a dog. Niceness wasn't his thing but he was trying here, ugh why did she have to go and mess with his mind? Trying to find kind words to reassure her that he wasn't too infuriated was hard, what with the way she was looking at the moment. "Look...it's...it's...it's okay. I'm not mad or anything so don't be so damn apologetic looking. Just, stand up for yourself or something. Be....be happy with your actions because...because..." Keldaos brought a hand up to his face and sighed in irritation. "Forget that shit, that sounds stupid."

It wasn't long before they had their ice cream, Keldaos was glad the service was rather quick. Keldaos glanced between her and his own ice cream. With a sigh of defeat, he plucked the cherry from his own ice cream and placed it on hers. "Now eat your ice cream and be happy or something. I'm not mad or anything, 'kay?" Keldaos attempted a small smile, though he was terribly embarrassed and had no idea what he was doing. Deep inside the angry Kel was raging at him but for now he was going to try to be good Kel. "Don't frown though, you can't be sad around ice cream. That's a rule. If you are, I'll personally kick you out of here." Keldaos really did mean those words, but when he said them he offered her a soft smile before quickly covering it up by licking his ice cream cone. Thankfully the lighting hid his blush.
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 am

Ana trembled. Oh no. He was so mad. Her eyes stared at her lap as if glued. He couldn't even speak! It was the end of he road for her and the ice cream. She fidgeted in her lap. Fingers pressed awkwardly to one another.

"Look...it's...it's...it's okay. I'm not mad or anything so don't be so damn apologetic looking. Just, stand up for yourself or something. Be....be happy with your actions because...because..." He paused. "Forget that shit, that sounds stupid." Ana stared at him with gentle fear and confusion. So he.. he wasn't mad? She watched him place his cherry on her ice cream which was soo.. strange! It was sweet though. Just be happy. He had told her to just be happy. BE happy? She was normally always happy. Why did this little mishap have her as NOT happy. She enjoyed everything.. just not when she was harming someone else, scaring someone else. Her orbs stared at him with a gentleness.

"Don't frown though, you can't be sad around ice cream. That's a rule. If you are, I'll personally kick you out of here."

He was so nice. A bit rough around the edges, but really he was a sweetheart. Ana couldn't help but smile. Her grin showed her fangs as she giggled. "Okay." She couldn't help but feel happy, enthused and excited. From atop her own cone, she pulled her own cherry, yes the one she had originally and held it thoughtfully too. It was an odd action, but she then leaned towards him and pressed it to his lips. "YOU TOO YOU KNOW!" She grinned. "You need to be happy too or-or!" She wasn't sure what she could threaten him. "OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST HUG EVER!"
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 am

Good, she was grinning. It was always good when someone was happy around ice cream. They had to be happy around ice cream, it was just necessary. They couldn't not be happy when they were eating the frozen treat. Keldaos had to hide his own grin with his ice cream. This little ordeal here wasn't so bad. Keldaos was still rather grumpy but his shell of hate was fading. There was nothing he could do as the anger slipped through his fingers. And this felt rather nice. To sit and enjoy something like this. The dim lighting was nice, the ice cream was delicious, and Ana was...intriguing as well.

"YOU TOO YOU KNOW!" Keldaos stiffened as she pressed her cherry to his lips. What the? Why did she-? Keldaos's eyes went wide and he just sat there in utter shock. "You need to be happy too or-or!" Keldaos blinked away the shock and opened his lips slightly, biting the cherry to take it from her. "OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST HUG EVER!" Keldaos quickly swallowed the cherry and grinned at her. "Is that so? I suppose I'll have to fry you if you try that again." Keldaos raised a brow and made a motion in the air with his hands, as if his fingers held fire. "Oh don't worry, I won't though." Keldaos let out a little chuckle and licked his ice cream. "Because I'm in a rather good mood." He grinned and once again turned his attention to his ice cream."You sure do love hugs, don't you?" Keldaos shook his head with a little sigh. "A demon. A demon that loves hugs....ha. About as strange as one that loves ice cream, hm?"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Tue May 07, 2013 8:07 am

"You sure do love hugs, don't you? A demon. A demon that loves hugs....ha. About as strange as one that loves ice cream, hm? A demon. A demon that loves hugs....ha. About as strange as one that loves ice cream, hm?"

Ana laughed and smiled. Her eyes closed as her fangs were showing again. "I love a lot of things." It was the truth. "If you're stuck in Hell, might as well enjoy it right? Besides I have no memory of anything, so everything is new." Ana tried to lick some ice cream off of her nose to no avail. Her nose scrunched and her brow furrowed, but eventually she gave in and just wiped it off. She was back to smiling once again. "That means each new experience is even better than last time because I can enjoy it twice." With her words, two fingers were held up. "And even more than that, it's never the same thing! there's always something different that makes each day special." Ana logic.

She took another bite of her cone. It was delicious. She loved the cold delicious taste and soothing feeling. It made her heart flutter excitedly. Her eyes came back to Keldaos and she smiled again. "Thank you, again!"
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am

"I love a lot of things. If you're stuck in Hell, might as well enjoy it right? Besides I have no memory of anything, so everything is new."Keldaos blinked in confusion and tilted his head the slightest bit. That was...that was truthful but Keldaos had never thought of that. He had always just lived life hating everything. He sort of enjoyed being distant from everyone, it made life easier. He didn't need to enjoy things to get the best of life. He hadn't had a wonderful life as a human and it wasn't like he was going anywhere now. Over two decades of doing the same crap every day and he was ready to just go away forever, or to do something new. So this day with Ana was certainly a nice change from the years and years he had spent living in hate and monotony. "What's there to enjoy? Hell is Hell. We're supposed to be miserable down here." Keldaos's words came out a bit too harshly, but he wasn't sure he even truly meant them. He'd never tell her that she was right about what she had said.

Keldaos watched as she attempted to get the ice cream off of her nose. He would never never never admit that it looked cute. Nothing was cute, absolutely nothing! And the fact that he would even consider thinking such things made him feel funny inside. With a mental slap, he took another lick from his ice cream, enjoying the cool treat as it cooled him both physically and mentally. "That means each new experience is even better than last time because I can enjoy it twice. And even more than that, it's never the same thing! there's always something different that makes each day special." Keldaos pondered her words for a moment. He didn't remember very much from his human life, but he remembered enough to know that life was sort of boring and that there was nothing worth it to be excited over. Kind of a depressing outlook on life, but that was just Kel's way of thinking.

"Thank you, again!" Keldaos stopped eating for a moment and stared hard at her, trying to understand those words. What was she thanking him for? She had no reason to thank him for anything. For the ice cream? Yeah, maybe but that was just a little...that was...why exactly had he bought her the ice cream? He considered for a moment before sighing deeply and returning to his ice cream, which was vanishing a bit too quickly. "It's...not a problem at all, Ana. Consider it a gift. Or a bribe really, so that you won't hug me anymore." Keldaos had his eyes closed in contentment and didn't even notice the smile that had then touched his lips.
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Wed May 08, 2013 2:33 am

"It's...not a problem at all, Ana. Consider it a gift. Or a bribe really, so that you won't hug me anymore."

He was smiling. Ana didn't mention it. Judging from how he acted the wondrous thing would be stolen away if she told him she'd seen it and she was enjoying the fact he was happy. "I'll try my best." It kinda stung to not be able to hug him, but she'd be fine.. she was sure.. There were other people she could hug. Quietly, she enjoyed her ice cream. The atmosphere felt oddly of jovial and upbeat. Ana wasn't insane. there were little happinesses all around her. They were fleeting and few, in fact if she were to measure the cons and pros of Inferis she'd have way more cons, but Ana was just an optimistic demon.. as strange as it were.

Her eyes came back to Keldaos as something skirted over the corner of her eyes. A man shuffled and looked displeased as his ice cream went flying across the room. What.. had just happened? A little fox appeared and vanished just as quickly. The tiny beast with three tails snickered as it jumped at a nearby glass and the juice flew into another man's face. A woman growled and the man serving the food flailed angrily while shouting incoherent demon swear words. Ana blinked and nearly fell out of her seat as a man moved to hit the tiny fox demon. She spun her head to look, while nearly crushing her cone. "Poltergeists!" She laughed as it ran into her jacket, then up her chest and soon onto Keldaos's head. Yes teh sneaky little fox was fast.
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Keldaos Wed May 08, 2013 3:02 am

"I'll try my best." Keldaos raised a brow. "You had better. Or else. Or else I may...hmm...well I don't know, but try to control yourself, da?" Oh noes, there came the little Russian words into his speech. He didn't do that unless he was nervous or happy or something. Hopefully, Ana wouldn't catch up on that. Or at least wouldn't mention it if she did. It wouldn't really matter, but Keldaos still found it odd to unintentionally speak Russian.

Keldaos watched her as she ate. She always seemed so happy. It was strange for a demon to be that happy. Keldaos was never happy, but it felt kinda nice to be around someone else that was happy. Weird, yes, but still kinda nice. Or something. It made Keldaos feel weird inside. That could always have been pent up rage or something of the sort.

Keldaos was just beginning to actually enjoy himself when he saw something fly by. Was that ice cream? Someone was starting a food fight?! What?! With ice cream? Why was he doing that? "Poltergeists!" Keldaos jumped and flicked his fingers across the bracelet on his wrist, igniting them in blue flames. His eyes darted around in a mad attempt to track the things causing such ruckus. "What are those things? Woah!" Keldaos sent a ball of flames towards what he thought to be the monster, only to have his flames dissipate in the air behind the thing.

Keldaos felt something atop his head and swatted at the thing, his flames going away quickly as he got distracted. "Gyah! Get...get it off of me!"
Keldaos
Keldaos
BLUE FLAME

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Analee Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Haha he looked adorable. He was so happy and it made her feel even more happy! Was that possible?! She smiled ear to ear at the man. Her hands rested within her lap once her once cream had been devoured. It had been delicious, but now her friend was being annoyed by the crazy little fox demons. Those things did have a nasty tenancy to bug the hell out of anyone and everyone around them.

He tried swatting it, but the nimble beast darted away and hid back in the crowd. There was nothing then, just the people enjoying their ice cream. She gave him a warm smile. "I think it liked you is all."
Analee
Analee
EDEN MASCOT
(Beastmaster)

Case File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next