Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome

3 posters

Go down

Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome Empty Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome

Post by Yuuko Koizumi Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:19 pm

January 24, 2013
Washington D.C.
Sibley Memorial Hospital

Cold, white, dull. That was the only way to describe the room. Yuuko hated the smell. Everything smelled too clean and artificial, nothing natural or homey about the place. The bed sheets were paper thin, and provided no real source of warmth; another thing she hated. Not to mention the hospital clothes let the cold go right through her. Why hadn't that stupid nurse brought her a damn blanket yet?!

Sighing softly, Yuuko ran her fingers through her long raven hair; attempting to finger comb it as best she could. It was in slight disarray from having been slept on, such a bother. Turning her grey gaze to the windows, she stared at the outside longingly. She wanted to get out of this stupid hospital. Yuuko wanted to go back to school, back to her job, and go back to demon hunting as usual. Yet here she was stuck, all because her teammates dragged her out before her wound could heal quickly by itself. 

Yet still, if it had not been for them she might not have been alive today. Though Yuuko didn't say so... she was grateful towards them. Grateful to have them around when she failed.. Failure. Such an ugly word. Yuuko hated that too. It wasn't in her vocabulary. It wouldn't happen again, never. Once she was out of the hospital, she would only train harder! Longer hours and more frequently, and more time needed to be spent in Inferis. Yuuko needed to get stronger... much stronger. She couldn't be weak anymore.

As Yuuko racked her brain for ways to improve her performance levels, she didn't notice the door to her room opening. Another thing she failed to notice or care about was two men stepping inside of the hospital room and shutting the door..
Yuuko Koizumi
Yuuko Koizumi
CONFLICTED WARRIOR

Case File
Power Level: 2
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Peyton

Back to top Go down

Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome Empty Re: Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome

Post by Jerome Fontaine Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 pm

It felt a little weird coming into D.C. again. He hadn't come by to go to work, no, he came by because he had to go to the hospital. Many of his wounds were healing nicely, though he did still wear a few bandages when he rolled up in the sidecar of the Rev's motorcycle at Sibley. He remembered something from the raid, that being how much Yuuko had been beaten up. He had asked Rev to help and try and find her so he could check up on her. Of course, he couldn't go alone, that would go against both the agreement and the Rev's level of trust in Jerome. Jerome came in and asked for a Ms. Koizumi and sure enough, room 37B.

Jerome couldn't get rid of the Reverend, even at this point, so he had to deal with him coming into the room with him. Jerome had a bouquet on him as he stepped in, one of black roses. They reminded him of her somewhat. He took a seat on the table by her bed, looking at her past the silver frames of his glasses. "BEFORE you flip out, let me explain. The Rev has me on lockdown, but he saved me from bleeding out back at the multiplex. I came down here to check up on you and the Reverend has agreed to not detain you or track you in any way, shape, or form. So, that being said, I hope you're feeling...somewhat better after that fiasco."
Jerome Fontaine
Jerome Fontaine
WHIP MASTER GENERAL
(Librarian)

Case File
Character Faction: Nephilim
Player: Kume

Back to top Go down

Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome Empty Re: Visits at the Hospital// Rev and Jerome

Post by Reverend Smith Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 am

He didn't have a reason for following the kid in to see his fallen comrade. He really didn't have much reason following him out of the house, for the matter. And he probably really had no reason going into the room with him, casually reading an issue of Better Homes and Gardens. Hey, a man's gotta have some place to read up on proper growing of turnips, right? Nonetheless, he was there, at the hospital, doing all of those things. And he honestly didn't feel guilty about it; neither he, nor his men, had inflicted any of her wounds, those being caused by the Aviaxes. In fact, he'd offered to lend a medic to her, at the cost of, perhaps, his own men, but alas, her own medic had refused the help, instead choosing to quite rudely flee. Honestly, did they really think it would help her and her steady blood-loss to be in motion like that...? She hadn't really been properly bandaged, for that matter. Meanwhile, Gunthar was a professionally trained combat medic who'd served in Desert Storm. BECAUSE YOU KNOW. CAMARADERIE OVER COMMON SENSE AND PRACTICALITY.

Stepping into the room, he gave a friendly, nearly casually unconcerned, wave to Yuuko, not glancing up from his magazine, as he took a seat across the room, letting Jerome do whatever he'd come to do. "I'm not even here; you two chat, I'll let you alone. Unless you want to talk to me, I wouldn't mind." And, quite true to his word, he leafed through another page. "Hm. May have to order some of these seeds for my garden..."
Reverend Smith
Reverend Smith
CUT A CROSS IN IT
(Beastmaster)

Case File
Character Faction: Templars
Player: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down