Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Deus Mortuus
We've moved to http://deusmortuus.boards.net -- join there if you're into this concept!
Deus Mortuus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SISTER SITES AND DIRECTORIES

Modern Day Alchemists

RPGD Topsites
Top RPG Sites
Latest topics
» Moon Called [JCINK]
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 am by Guest

» Dav'Ris: A Fantasy World RP
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 am by Sovay

» Fingers crossed
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am by Azazel

» Soul Eater DOOD
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm by Guest

» Ninpocho Chronicles
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am by Guest

» Defiance In Truth [LGBT Community In New York]
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm by Guest

» Devil's Dalliance - An Animanga Supernatural RP
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 am by Guest

» Four Beats To Madness
Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 168 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:08 am
Statistics
We have 228 registered users
The newest registered user is Azazel

Our users have posted a total of 5316 messages in 1471 subjects
OUR AFFILIATION BUTTON
Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.
AFFILIATES
Naruto RPG Saga

Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
BANNER NAME

Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG
The Bleach Society Role-Play
button
Bleach: New Horizon
button
AffiliationsButton_zpsc4c52954.jpg

Alacritis - A Beginner to Advanced Wolf RPG
Deadly Crows: A Non Canon Fairy Tail RP

Prison Break RP
PLAGUED

THE FIRE IS COMING

last minutes & lost evenings

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Eternal Return
PKFN
Crossed Realms
Ungodly Hour
You're Undead To Me
THE KINGDOM OF NIGHTINGALE
THIS IS MY HELL

photobucket

the HAUTE Ton
starstruck

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Beyond
Heaven's Night

Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open)

Go down

Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open) Empty Quick Question: Why am I still here? (open)

Post by Sofia Petrovin Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 am

4:30pm
February 2nd, 2012
Some random side-street in Washington D.C

If there were several things in her life that Sofia Petrovin could call bitches, she would be able to name them all within thirty seconds and still have enough breath left to swear hell upon them. Demon Hunting and Med School were most likely the two she could name off of her head, and the rest she honestly didn't know. Life was average for her, and even the occasional jaunt into Inferis did nothing to change that. Even if she'd been a Demon Hunter for seven years now, she still had made next to no associations with people. Maybe it was because of her flighty personality; she never wanted to join a certain group of people, instead leaving it up to chance and just helping out. She'd help them and then walk away, not letting them find out her name or why she'd done what she did.

Was there a problem with that, however? She didn't need to be known: especially not with the way she was. She was a First Aid expert--always carried a med kit with her; she was planning on developing her powers further into the realms of healing as well... But that didn't matter right now. She was lonely, and she'd be the first to admit that. She couldn't be friends with normal humans--she knew too much and their ignorance would merely frustrate her into walking away from them or telling them too much--she envied that ignorance. She wished she could just forget all about Inferis. All about her power. But she couldn't. She couldn't let that stay behind her... it was wrong of her to even consider that.

As for making friends within the Demon Hunter circles... she had been told not to trust anybody. The person who first explained the world of Inferis to her said it best: "You may know something, but there's someone else who knows that and more. You can't trust people, for they may not be people but demons in disguise. Your power is useless outside of Inferis. Trust nobody." She had nodded in agreement without thinking at first, but now she understood his reasoning. There was nothing she could take upon face value. She had to know everything about that which she needed to see, else she couldn't trust it... and yet the moment anyone gave her a reason to trust them, she would do so in a heartbeat. She was distant and avoided letting people in, despite trusting them already. It was problematic...

And yet Sofia remained lonely. Stuck in her mind. Stuck in her world, alone. It was... frustrating, to say the least. And as she finally finished her wayward thoughts, she took a moment to look around. Ah, Washingon D.C. She had come here for further studies, as well as a short trip away from Russia. She had been wandering for approximately half an hour as far as she recalled, and found herself standing outside a small boutique-y coffee shop. The smell enticed her inside, and she slowly pushed the door open with a soft smile. The bell made a noise as she passed it and stepped through into the warmth that was proffered. A voice called her from her stupor,

"What would you like?" It seemed strange that someone would ask such a thing so quickly, but she had been so entranced by the scent of coffee that she simply had to purchase something.

"Uhm, uhh... I don't know...." Idiot, idiot, idiot! The cute girl was even smiling at her innocently and breaking down her barriers! "Uh... Fucking--just a regular white coffee please!" The server nodded and giggled, before turning towards her machines. "It'll be ready for you soon. Just take a seat. Anywhere's fine." She looked around, realizing that the place was almost empty. Such a shame, she thought to herself as she took a seat, this place was really nice.
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
MISS BLUE

Case File
Power Level: 1
Character Faction: Freelance
Player: Dai

Back to top Go down